Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Over His Head (Lady Arachnia x Translucentfeathers)

At that Dominic had to chuckle, the soft breath skittering over Redge's throat as his broad hand slid over to cup at Redge's sensitive heated flesh, fondling him beneath the denim as continued to work his hot mouth over the lines of Redge's throat. "The good stuff," he growled darkly, beginning to pick up on the desires of the man beneath him. "I like the good stuff, but I am more inclined to the bad." Dominic's free hand rose up and caught the human by the neck, forcing him to look up at him as he simply held his throat in a possessive manner to control him rather than cut off air flow.

"But I suppose I should be gentle with you the first time, little one," he said darkly, eyes flashing as he looked down on Redge. "Would hate to break you entirely in my first sitting." Releasing the hold he had on his cock, Redge pulled back, removing his fingers from the younger man's shaft before he used his grip about the man's throat to drag him over to the bed before he shoved him on it. "Lay on your back, Redge."

Redge gave out a staggered gasp that almost caught in his throat as he felt the other man's hand glide between his legs and grasp at his manhood. The lips still sent quick stabs of static through his body. Redge wasn't quite sure how to reply and this time he decided to stay quiet. Soon enough a hand closed around his throat and he found himself looking up at Dominic. The younger mand squirmed a little starting to wonder if he'd gotten himself in to something far too deep. He did however have a high pain tollerance and his desires still burned so he decided to see this through. Redge assumed this was just a dominant front Dominic liked to have in the bedroom as his demeanour had begun to entirely change. It definitely sounded like this man was planning a repeat performance as well, something Redge wasn't sure about until this had been concluded. Dominic's strength was clearly far superior than redges and he soon found himself being dragged towards the bed and thrown on to it. He landed on his back so there wasn't really much required of him but to just lie there.

Dominic moved, walking a bit like a predator, all graceful motions with hard lines and dark intent. He didn't immediately go to Redge, not yet. With a bit of a shift he began to unbutton his shirt before dragging the fabric up out of his waistline, letting the fabric hang from his shoulders as he removed his footwear and socks. It wasn't until then that his sharp gaze turned back to Redge and he climbed onto the bed, pushing the young man's legs apart with rough hands so he could settle between them.

His forearm came down to balance him as he placed it next to Redge's head, framing it as his free hand smoothed down the line of that slim torso before his fingers caught in the hem of his shirt, seeking out skin before they ran back up the line of the other man's chest. A thigh pressed down against Redge's crotch, shifting and grinding slightly to help awaken a bit of interest in his victim. Dominic sealed their mouths together in a hungry kiss that was more teeth and tongue than any actual sweetness as he quickly laid claim to the mouth of the man beneath him.

Back
Top Bottom