Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Over His Head (Lady Arachnia x Translucentfeathers)

It was the middle of winter and the weather fit the season. It was cold with a glacial wind whipping through the city and rain hammering down on to the streets to make the whole thing a miserable experience. Despite the weather though the nightlife was still thriving. Students looking to forget about their studies, desperate men hoping to get laid and groups of workers trying to drown out the thought of their miserable jobs were just a few of the kinds of people who were in the bars tonight. Redge fit in to to both the second and the latter group of drinkers. He worked as an IT technician for a banking firm and it without a doubt sucked.

Redge stood around five foot eleven and had scruffy brown hair that came down to around his shoulders. He wore a black star wars shirt over the top of blue denim jeans. On his feet were relatively plain brown shoes. Behind him was his coat and infront of him his fifth pint. The last of his companions had hooked up with some girl now and the two of them had slinked away leaving Redge entirely by himself. He gave a deep sigh and looked around the nightclub considering just packing in and going home for the night. He could at least watch a few episodes on netflix and go to one of his subscribed adult websites.

RE: In Over His Head (Lady Alegra x Translucentfeathers)

The heavy thrum of music and the scenery of the club, all of the blatant emotions on display, people writhing and twisting on the dance floor as they sought a way to escape the world they lived in....it was heady and gave him a contact high. Dominic surveyed the dance floor with a cool expression, his amber gaze unimpressed and slightly bored even if he felt a bit buzzed from the sexual energy this place held. They were all so...easy. Easily lured, easily captured and easily fed upon. Of course, his tall six foot two frame and broad shoulders that tapered off into a lean, trim waist helped. Dominic leaned against the pillar, arms folded over his chest as he considered the people occupying the club. It would be easy to lure someone from here, just a bit of charm and a flash of a smile, a light touch on their arm allowing him to tap into their subconscious desires to use to his advantage. It was all so...asinine, though.

Dominic frowned, lifting his beer to his lips as he wondered if there was anything left by way of a challenge to be had. Women and men alike fell into bed so easily, most didn't even need him to try, they came willingly like sheep to the slaughterhouse to be drained. A large hand smoothed through his dark black hair as he debated leaving when he picked up on a tendril of energy, of unsated want. It had an interesting feel to it, and Dominic glanced briefly to the bar for its source where he noticed a lone man drinking.

Pushing off from the pillar he approached, anot expression of disappointment mirroring the other man's coming easily as he sat at the crowded bar in the only stool unoccupied, next to him. "Beer please," he said briefly, his deep voice catching the attention of the bar tender as they went about grabbing him a new one. Then, glancing at the brunet next to him he inclined his head with a grimace, lifting his drink in a mock toast before polishing the last of it off as he waited for the next. "You don't mind if I join you, do you?" He asked casually as he glanced over st the other man. "My ride ditched me for some herpetic infested blonde about twenty minutes ago," he groused with a shake of his head, before reaching out and offering a hand, "Name's Dominic."

Redge was halfway through his pint when the other man joined him. He quickly glanced over at him and gave him a look over, this guy definitely stood out. Redge wiped away at his mouth to remove the froth of his beer before replying. "Sucks man, I know the feeling. I'm Redge." He spoke lower and with a slight grumble to his voice. He took another mouthful of beer and straightened up. "My work mates all sodded off and left me high and dry". His accent was clearly british as he spoke despite a clearly unbritish name. He wondered for a moment how some one who looked quite as handsome as Dominic did had ended up all alone in a bar like this. A quick look around reafirmed his belief that this one could likely end up with many of the people in the bar. Redge wasn't one to turn down company though, he'd spent the last hour alone and it was draining. "So, not on your way home then? I was considering leaving myself with how the night has been going." he said in an attempt to strike conversation.

Dominic shrugged slightly, brow arching in a bit of amusement as he did, "Because I was hoping some drunken bar conversation would be better than a random cabbie's attempts at small talk. Are you not having much luck tonight as well?" It was curious, Redge was good looking, perhaps he had high standards or simply wasn't in the mood...regardless, a dark hungry part of Dominic knew he wouldn't be letting this one get away. There was something about him, his energy, that felt like it would be to his tastes. Dominic smoothed a hand over his own jawline as he considered it, the dark stubble raking over his fingers before he took his new beer from the bar tender and took a long pull from it. "Would think with an accent like that you could have your choice of anyone here dropping their pants for you. Where are you from originally?"

Redge couldn't help but give out a quick chuckle at Dominic's words followed by a smile. "I don't know, just a bad night I guess, my friends seem to be better at talking to people than I do." He took another long gulp of his dwindling pint and considered the other man for a second. "I'm from Lincoln originally, lived there until a few years back. Still getting used to the States. There's a lot different here, the money, the people and the guns." he addedtrying to prolong their conversations. His accent did often pull women to him and he'd slept with many thanks to it... but for some reason that just wasn't the case this weekend. "I usually do well when looking for fun, I don't often strike out... like I say it's just a bad night for me and potentially an empty bed... I guess there's still time though." the last part he added with a warm smile.

Indeed, there was always still time, he thought to himself. Dominic offered him a slow, dark smile before nodding slightly with an incline of his head. "I wouldn't give up quite yet, if I were you. Plenty of men and women in this place who would be willing to fuck you," he said easily with a slow shrug, testing the waters lightly before tipping his head to a point just past Redge's shoulders. "There is a blond over there, boy with green eyes who looks like he is debating interrupting our conversation, unless of course you aren't into that," he said with another indifferent shrug. "What had you moving state side?"

Wasn't this man a curious individual? Redge found himself drawn to the charismatic male who'd manage to brighten up Redge's own night even if it was only a little, for that at least he was thankful. He couldn't help but grin and laugh a little when he mentioned how many people would be willing to fuck him. His head turned on the spot and he looked over towards the blonde heared boy that Dominic had pointed out. He studied the man for a moment before turning back to the other. "I've never... well not much besides some drunken fooling. Never really knew you know?" he mumbled talking about his relatively unimpressive same sex encounters. He'd never really thought much about other men but it wasn't like he was against the idea, just undecided and curious. "Well, work really. That and I met some friends online. Moved here to get closer to them though we're not really in contact any more these days."

To say he was pleased that the other man had a bit of interest sparked in him at the concept of being with a man was an understatement. Dominic smirked a little bit, his head tilting with a casual shrug. "The right man can be an enjoyable partner in bed," he conceded with a tilt of his head before tipping the beer he had back to take a long pull. "I tend to be a bit more picky with my male partners than female, though." Dominic glanced towards Redge before continuing. "So, the friends you came with that ditched you were your coworkers?" He asked with a bit of an empathetic smile before shaking his head. The fact that he had so few contacts here, no family...it had some thoughts slipping through his mind, dangerous thoughts, though he schooled his face to one of comradery.

There was something about this man that Redge just couldn't quite place that just made him stand out, made him seem charismatic. Redge found himself being drawn in to every word that this one had to say. "Is that so?" he responded to Dominic's comment about the right male partner. "So why do you tend to be so much pickier? I mean with a girl so long as she's got a nice arse y'know? That's what I look for really, if they pass that test I'm in.". Redge drained the last dregs of his drink then and looked down at it mournfully. "Yeah, co workers. I'm not really that close with them any way. They're just a bit too over the top and american. Oh, no offense or anything." Redge was quick to add that last part seeing ashe was the foreigner here.

There was an attraction, even if it was on a baser or subconscious level, that he sensed from the man in front of him which just made the allure of the sexual bliss and release of energy he could feed off of him even more alluring. Dominic studied his drink as he thought over this man's question. "I find women beautiful in the same way I would find a flower beautiful...a variety of colors and personalities, some very unique others the standard cliche...but they each hold the same level of interest for me, just in varying degrees. I would rarely turn down an opportunity to be in the presence of bouquet or bed of roses. Men, on the other hand, at least for myself, are like a painting. Sometimes I can appreciate the work but might not be interested in anything more than a passing glance while other times?" Dominic glanced over at Redge, amber eyes flashing in the lights of the club, a charming smile gracing his features. "Other times, I find one that is simply magnetic, I feel myself drawn inwards and unable to look away with an innate hunger to explore every inch of the canvas, every stroke of the brush until I have had my fill."

Dominic downed the last of his beer, breaking the eye contact as he did so with a casual shrug to match. "No offense taken, I often find myself feeling over stimulated at times by the culture of this country. It is a shame I did not meet you earlier," he added as he glanced over with a wink and a charming grin, "I would have enjoyed the opportunity to try my hand at luring you into adding another...what was it you called it, 'drunken fooling' to your list of experiences with men." It was a line with a morsel of bait on it, a tempting offer only stated in the most hypothetical sense so as to not scare off the man next to him, something Redge could attempt to joke off if disinterested or bite into if he was. Either way, disinterested or no, Dominic intended to have a taste of this man, though despite his darker thoughts he continued his with the charm and the smile that reached even his eyes so Redge wouldn't become spooked. A chase was fun, but not this soon.

Redge couldn't quite tell if the other man was toying with him and just try to lighten his spirits or not and he quickly tried to decide if he believed Dominic was or not. This one had caught his attention and piqued his interest and despite the talk about flowers and paintings Redge did not want to lose the only person who had show him interest that night so he took the bait and bit. He set his jaw for a moment and considered his next workds while toying with the glass within both of his hands. "It sounds like you've already given up on me having another try at a night like that". Ge glanced around then to see if any body else was nearby or if any of those he'd come out with were returning but, unfortunately for him, no one was coming his way. It was for the best he guessed, why shouldn't he try something new? It's not as though he was getting attatched to any of the women he'd slept with and after Alison he'd sort of lost a little interest in a relationship. So, thanks to all of this, Redge smiled at Dominic.

He was curious and it had Dominic's smile sharpening as his eyes roamed over the man next to him. He watched the way Redge's jaw clenched as he considered the words, the thinly veiled offer before returning an inquiry of his own in the same half hidden manner. "I wouldn't classify myself as having given up, I just didn't want to be presumptive." Dominic stood, straightening as he pushed to his feet and pulled the wallet he carried out of the back of his jeans, tossing out more than enough for his drinks as well as Redge's. Dominic allowed a heavy hand to come down to rest along the back of Redge's neck heavily, fingers squeezing gently. "Let me take you back to my place," he said easily, leaning in, voice dark and rich, his smile hungry. "Or I can go to yours...it is up to you." And it would be one of the only decisions left up to the other man for the remainder of the evening.

Redge wasn't sure what to make of the hand on his back but he definitely couldn't say that it was unpleasant. The young Brit felt a shiver surge down his spine from the touch and goosebumps rose up on his arms. It seemed that this other one was still interested in Redge and had just been playing some game... Redge was fine with that. The brit was getting ready to pay for his own drink when Dominic beat him too it though part of him wished he never, Redge hated charity and it always made him feel in debt. "Oh err, I live quite a way out so perhaps yours would just be easier?" he asked hopefully. His room was barely fit for habitation as Redge was not a clean man and it currently needed a good clean up, it wasn't the place to take any one. Redge would trhen push himself up to his feet and off of his stool before clutching his coat and swinging it around his shoulders. "I'm ready."

"I certainly hope so," Dominic said with a hungry smile and flash of amber in his eyes as he nodded to the door, leading the other man out with light pressure at the base of his spine, guiding him through the mass of people. "We can take a cab, my home is only ten minutes or so from here," he said with a bit of a nod once they stepped outside. Dominic easily hailed a cab, glancing over at Redge once he did, nodding for the other man to slip into the backseat, opening the door and sliding inside after him. Dominic made no attempts to hide his close proximity, the way he took up a large amount of space in the closed in back of the taxi. He took only a moment to lean forward and tell the driver his address before he turned his attentions towards Redge, his newest prey. "So tell me," he hummed as he braced an arm along the headrest of the backseat, back behind Redge's back. "Tell me about some of your previous experiences," Dominic coaxed as his eyes roamed over Redge, taking him in fully in the dark air, only a soft glow from the meter of the cab offering lighting the interior of the vehicle, casting dark shadows over his face. "I'm curious."

Redge just went with the flow and just tightened his coat a little when he got a draft of that icy wind over his body. Without nay complaint the Brit was happy to slide in to the taxi just before Dominic and get himself belted up. Redge was taken aback just a little by just how close Dom got to him but it was pretty obvious what they were leaving here to do so he shouldn't have been surprised. Redge was mixed with part discomfort and part exhileration from the whole situation. He checked his phone for the time breifly before turning back to look at Dominic. "With men? well... it wasn't much. Two of us got drunk... he was bisexual and I wasn't sure. It was a blowjob and a bit of fondling, that's all really. Well, he gave the blowjob, not me. With women it's mostly just been your regular y'know? One night stands, hot raunchy sex." Redge then gave a joking laugh. "I did once 'ave a three some. It was a mate of mine and his missus. Basically just had her stuck between us, y'know?"

Dominic shook his head, liking the way the discomfort he sensed from Redge translated into an almost hunted look of surprise. "I wouldn't know then again, I don't share well with others so more than two tends to become...an issue. Besides, I don't like dividing my attention," he said with a bit of amusement before leaning back with a tilt of his head. "The blow job, was he any good or were you stuck with a mediocre partner for your first?" He asked with a bit of a smile as he eased back a bit, giving the other man a bit of space to breathe for a moment. He didn't want to spool Redge too much, just keep up that reeling him in before offering a bit of slack again before returning to reeling the other man back in. The trick was to not let the prey know they had been caught initially...to allow them to become comfortable while you tightened the noose slowly, until it was too late for them to have any hope of getting free.

Redge let his eyes dwitch from Dominic to watch the buildings fly through the window for a while as he listened to the attractive man, his mind trying to think back. "Well... I came and he swallowed. It can't of been that bad right? I was drunk though so I don't really remember much if I'm honest. No one has ever really taken interest either so this has never really come up before. To be honest it's not something I have really thought about much since it happened." Redge looked back towards the other then and scratched his leg more to keep active than because he really needed to.

"Well, hopefully we can make tonight a little bit more memorable for you," Dominic hummed as he let his eyes take over Redge in a dark manner. The cab had stopped though and once payment was sorted Dominic reached out to open the door and slide free from it. Climbing to his feet, Dominic smoothed his black hair back, holding the taxi door open until Redge had joined him before shutting it and heading up the drive to his home. It was modern in a sense, angular and simplistic by design...no where near the lush and exotic fabrications some of his counterparts may choose. Dominic always preferred to stay ahead of the times rather than become trapped by them.

He led Redge up to the door, unlocking it and ushering the human inside before he shrugged out of his jacket, turning to look over his companion. "So, Redge," he hummed with a pleased smile. "Would you consider yourself a top or a bottom," he asked bluntly, offering a hand to take the other man's coat, intrigued to hear what the brunet man would respond with. Of course, not that it mattered, he had little intentions on giving the boy much control.

Redge was drawn in by the house they pulled up outside and found himself staring for several long seconds. Soon enough he realized that was was still sat in the back of the car and gave a cough to wake himself up. He slid out after Dominic and game him a quick smirk. "Thanks, nice house". The compliment was genuine enough, this place made his cruddy appartment look like some ogre's cave. He wondered for a moment just what this man did for a living... how could any one afford something this beautiful around here? He decidednot to be intimidated however and just followed the lights that lit up the drive.

Redge slipped past the door and took in the surroundings, the inside was just as impressive as the outside. Redge's own appartment just had some silly posters in it, a swimwear callendar and the other essentials like his pc. Redge shrugged his shoulders so that he could wriggle the coat down his arms and hand it on over to Dominic as he listened to the other males question. "A top more or less. I've never had a partner who was anything but a bottom and I like the lead I guess, I wouldn't say I'm a top exclusively or anything, it's just what I have tried most."

The compliment to his home had the dark haired man smiling, though he did not acknowledge the other man's words, instead focusing on another set, the response to his question. "A top more or less," Dominic reiterated, a bit of amusement plucking at the corners of his lips as he took the offered coat to hang along side his own in the panel closet off to the right of the foyer before turning to face his guest and taking a step forward before reaching out to a small metallic pad that held the security network for his house, quickly punching in the numbers to essentially lock anyone from the outside world from getting in...and locking anyone inside from getting out. Then Redge received his undivided attention, golden amber eyes easily starting at the man's feet and slowly grazing over every inch of him until they met the other's eyes.

"Would you label me an ungracious host if I forgo offering you a beverage?" He asked curiously, taking another step forward with an incline of his head and a dangerous smile on his face. The hunt had begun, his prey well within his grasp with no means of escape and it delighted him to think of the ecstasy he would bring his latest victim, it would be like a fine wine he would simply guzzle and demand more of even while he drained the cask. He didn't stoppage Redge any of the heat or intensity of his thoughts, focusing in on him now as his face conveyed exactly what hunger was on his mind.

Redge gave a quick shrug when the other mentioned a lack of offering any beverages, after all he'd spent the night in the bar so another one wouldn't really be missed. "I wouldn't, I have enough drink for the night any way." he replied casually. Redge had definitely noticed the change of expresssion on Dominic but he just assumed that this was all part of the fun that was to come rather than anything sinister, he had no idea about the situation he was truly in. He shifted on the spot for a moment again more for something to do than any thing ekse. "So, what now? Shall we go on in to another room?"

Dominic's gaze darkened further as he took the other man in hungrily. He wanted to coax a bit of lust from the other man who so far seemed to just show a spike of excitement here and there that while deliciously arousing to his senses weren't nearly enough to sate his appetite. "I think that would be wise," he agreed, hand reaching out to snag a belt loop of those denim jeans to drag the shorter man in closer, leaning in to ghost his lips over the ear poking out if the long, brown hair before whispering into it, "There is a bedroom I like to use for visiting guests."

Without another word the hand at his jeans slipped free to slide to the small of Redge's back, flattening out to guide him alongside Dominic as he walked through the house. It was true, there were several rooms in the large space he claimed as his home, several bedrooms catering to...different tastes. His actual bedroom was usually left undisturbed as it was so rare he slept, usually only after a particularly large feast. The other rooms were tailored with different furnishments. The one he was escorting Redge to would potentially be his room, one of his very own, assuming that his energy and feeding tonight went as well as Dominic hoped it would.

It had been decades since he had owned a 'pet', and while not uncommon amongst his kind, quite often a incubus or succubus was able to keep from draining their pet completely of all life, getting lost in the hunger and thirst. Of course Dominic had come across other mortals that gave off a source that seemed to trigger his hunger, figuratively making his mouth water, but he didn't feel the desire to keep them as a play thing. Redge...Redge was different. The loner with few attachments and no family, so far from home and not simply falling into his arms at the slightest signs of interest...perhaps he would even put up a fight. It had a flare of arousal and primal want rising within Dominic thinking of a prey worthy of his own prowess, someone who didn't simply swoon at the natural pheromones that his kind used that had most mortals swooning and throwing themselves over him. Dominic would enjoy every moment of struggle the other man would give up as he brought Redge pleasure and fed off of that fiery spirit he knew was hidden deep within him...of course, for now he only wanted to give him the deepest pleasure, later the darker games could begin when Redge realized he wouldn't ever be leaving.

Dominic's hand pressed a little more firmly against the dip of Redge's back once they reached the door to the room
before stepping forward to open it and nod the other man inside. A large bed sat in the center with square black foot and headboards, a bathroom off to the side with soft luminous lighting. It's interior matched the rest of the house, modern and simplistic, black marble and the deep blues of the bedding cutting and mingling with steel grey and the occasional white. A simple walk in closet with a shut door was off to the side while a stretch of windows from ceiling to floor made up the far wall. Dominic ushered Redge inside, shutting the door behind them with a soft click. "Suitable?" He asked with a bit of a smile.

Redge felt a jolt of both excitement and anticipation surge through him when the other man grasped a hold of his jeans and began to pull him in. The sound of the other man's soft voice washed over him like a gentle wave and he felt goosebumps on the back of his neck begin to prickle upwards. Redge was then guided not for the first time that night by the lower section of his back and, just like before, he was happy to go along with it and be directed. He noticed how many rooms there seemed ot be and once he was finally stood within the room he was as impressed as he had been with the rest of the house, it was simple enough, modern and sleek.

Despite his eagerness it still felt remarkably unfamiliar to be taken back to another man's home, usually it was him bringing some girl back to his shoddy little appartment after a night out on the drink. After taking in the room he turned to smirk at Dom. "Oh I'd say it was more than suitable, very welcoming." It was now that Redge truly began to look over the other man and take in his form. He'd never really considered another man attractive before, it was just something that had never crossed his mind. However, despite that it was obvious that the taller male here couldn't be classed as anything but beautiful and even with his inital reservations Redge found a bit of lust sparking within him at the thought of the other. He took a stap closer then and placed a hand on each of Dominic's hips standing only a few inches away. "So, what now?" he questioned in a softer more teasing tone of voice.

It was hard not to laugh Redge's attempts to play coy, the hands that had fallen to Dominic's hips and the light attempts at teasing. A heavy hand clapped down on Redge's shoulder, the other fell back to his the man's jeans, curling in the waistline, knuckles brushing at the lowest point of his abdomen. He used his grip to turn them, shoving Redge roughly against into the wall next to the door he had just shut. Dominic crowded the shorter man, using his taller frame and broader build to cage him there. Dominic leaned in, lips brushing along the other man's jawline as the hand at Redge's waistline gave a rough yanking downwards, forcing the denim to slide down a few inches. Dominic growled slightly, nosing the man's chin up slightly to press a few heated, open mouthed kisses at his pulse point. "Not sure," he hummed neutrally, voice deep and rumbling. "Since you have had so few experiences with men, perhaps tonight we should focus on broadening your horizons a bit and sating some of that curiosity of yours."

The hand gripping his pants loosened it's hold to work open the fastenings and free up just enough room to slide his hand down, palm broad, fingers splayed as he smoothed it over the warm skin and pressed the flattened hand against the apex where his thigh met the groin, pressing softly, careful to avoid touching any sensitive areas, merely leaving his heavy hand there just beneath Redge's hip bone, using the point to keep him pinned back against the wall. "So tell me, what would you like to experience?"

Redge wasn't quite ready for the sudden change of situation and before long he found himself hitting against the wall. Some of the air was knocked from his lungs then and he gave a soft "oof" sound on impact. The man was larger and more physically imposing than Redge and he knew that he wasn't getting out of this position until the other man willed it. It seemed Dominic was keen to take the initiativefor this encounter and with Redge's relatively limited experience he wasn't against that, infact it made the whole thing flow much more easily. The touch of the man's lips were like tiny electrical shocks to him and they sent goosbumps across his arms. Dominic's words washed over Redge though he stayed quiet for now and concentrated on the moment. His arms spread out and he pressed his palms against the well behind him as he felt the smooth hand slid down in to his jeans and nest so close to his semi-flaccid shaft. He could still feel the wall behind him pressing hard in to his back while he listened to more the other man had to say, Redge wasn't sure how to respond though. "I... the good stuff?" he muttered rather stupidly.

Back
Top Bottom