Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{Tearing Down The Walls}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absinthresher

Banned
Banished
I've had enough of this.

I want some help tearing down the walls of my current self, so I need some constructive criticism from those currently involved with the nonsense that has been going on in regards to the BMA and my Journals.

I would like to know what is wrong with what I have been saying and how I've been going about things. I literally have no idea WHAT is wrong about it. Is it how I've been phrasing things? Is it the ideas in themselves? I just need some help with this because I don't know how to introspect and clearly I'm not thinking critically about what I'm saying past "These are facts that I have found".

I would also like to request that we don't go the ad hominem route on this, okay? I am asking for legitimate criticism about how I've been saying things, and I'm gonna try really hard to not be defensive about everything. If anyone who responds to this could respond without just personally attacking me at every turn, that'd be swell.

And I am actually trying to be proactive and figure out what the heck I've been doing wrong because I just don't get it. I literally need someone to explain to me how exactly I've been pissing so many people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom