Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxM) SEEKING DOMS - Craving something very dark and twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainsomnia

Planetoid
Hello! Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my search thread!

ABOUT ME:
You can call me Ali, servant, or whatever else. I've been RPing for quite a while now. I've done sweet and fluffy vanilla roleplays, pure smut ones, romance, no romance, I even tried playing doms a few times. But I want to roleplay something a bit darker. I consider myself a friendly and understanding person! I like kittens, puppies, rainbows, butterflies, flowers, etc. but I'm also desensitized to most things, so you don't ever have to worry about making me uncomfortable. I'm not squeamish at all to anything and rarely ever will I be scared off. I like communicating, so if I lose interest (which is super rare) or will be gone for a while, I will always politely let a person know!

THE DETAILS:
I am currently looking for a very DARK/DEPRAVED/KINKY roleplay, and I am looking to play the SUB ROLE. I prefer modern or more realistic-based settings.

Normally my characters won't be pushovers unless you want them to be. I use descriptions or anime pics/drawings for appearance (sorry I don't use real people faceclaims), or I'm even fine with using neither and leaving my character "faceless" for your imagination of how you want them to look.

Post length/grammar/whatever else isn't an issue for me... I can write a few sentences to multiple paragraphs and I don't care for mistakes as long as I know what you are saying! I stick to third person past tense but can do first person if you ask me to.

I can role play just about anywhere too... I prefer PM, but can do thread, email, messengers, etc.

I favor plot and smut equally with dispersed scenes alternating between the two? Although I'm willing to accommodate if you want something more smutty or story-driven!

I'm usually on everyday and can reply at least once a day, but I might be slower or faster some days depending on my work schedule. But still, I'm pretty quick at replies. I'm patient, so you can take your time with replies. All I ask is that if you lose interest, please let me know? I won't hold it against you if you don't but it's a nice thing to do, and I swear I'll understand!!

Also, I don't mind if we forego plotting. You can write me up any random starter and I'll HAPPILY reply to it! If I get stuck or feel that plotting might be needed, I will always message you, but you can be 1000% certain I will never ever leave you hanging!

KINKS/LIMITS:
I'm open to many KINKS but for this request thread I'm looking for something darker such as: abuse, rape/noncon, bondage, humiliation, torture, mindbreaks, etc. And as for limits, I'm trying to have as little as possible, but the ones I have done and didn't really like were: furries/traps/femboys, mpreg, sissification, slutty/prostitute subs (I might make exceptions if they slowly transition into this but normally my characters lack substance if I play them that way right off the bat)

Anything else I'm game to try once, no matter how weird or twisted the kink may be!

PAIRINGS:

CEO x CEO
Boss x Employee
Employee x Employee
Teacher x Teacher
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Student council president
Teacher x Principal
Principal x Student council president
Father x Son (they don't have to be directly blood related if you don't want them to be)
Stalker x Victim
Doctor x Patient
Enemy/Rival x Enemy/Rival
Enemy x Enemy's brother
Cop x Criminal
Criminal x Partner
Elite cop x Rookie cop
Ex-friend x Ex-friend
Security guard x Burglar
Prince x Prince
Prince x Criminal
Anything else you can think of!

FINAL WORDS:
I'm flexible with roles, and I'm fine if you want the doms to be younger while the subs are older and whatnot. I may add actual plots later, or if you have something in mind, don't hesitate to share! We can think of something together too, but I'm actually very good at thinking of plots on the spot if you prefer that instead. xD

At the moment I'm kind of wanting to play a "stronger" type of character who doesn't give in easily and can still act strong even after having horrible things done to him. But eventually he gets broken down little by little, has the things he loves get taken away from him, and eventually comes to love whatever is being done to him until he can't live without your character. I was thinking maybe things such as blackmail (photography/videography?), imprisonment, forced homosexuality, or stockholm syndrome come into play, and maybe our characters are put in situations where they have no choice but to keep communicating with one another, whether they're coworkers or classmates who always end up paired together, etc. I love school/office/public scenes and role reversals but I'm open to anything else you have in mind!

If you are interested, please PM me! Thank you for reading until the end and I hope to hear from you soon!

I have this major need to play an arrogant, pridefulass tsundere who gets knocked down a few pegs... xD

katisacat said:
are you at all able to play a dom role? If not I hope you can find someone to play a dom for you :3

Ahh, I have such a bad habit of checking threads... sorry for the the lateness!

I do play doms at times but I'm playing a few now and it's killing me, hahaha... so I don't think I'll be able to accept anymore dom roles... ;v; I'm sorry, but thanks so much!

And good luck on your own search!!

poorservant said:
katisacat said:
are you at all able to play a dom role? If not I hope you can find someone to play a dom for you :3

Ahh, I have such a bad habit of checking threads... sorry for the the lateness!

I do play doms at times but I'm playing a few now and it's killing me, hahaha... so I don't think I'll be able to accept anymore dom roles... ;v; I'm sorry, but thanks so much!

And good luck on your own search!!

Alright, that's a shame but good luck to you as well, hope you find some fun rps to do! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom