Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones / Ice & Fire RP - Jaime Lannister x Cersei Lannister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
Keeping this short and sweet. Jaime is by far my favorite character in the books and show, and I'm really itching to play him alongside Cersei. I have read the books, I have seen the show, I am fine with going either route for the RP, but I would prefer Cersei be more like she is described in the books. Nothing against Lena Headley, she is perfect for the role, but not at all how I ever imagined Cersei looking like in my mind. For those that don't know, in the books, Cersei is said to be the greatest beauty to ever grace Westeros -- period. She has no equal. She is basically perfect, with golden hair, a full body and eyes like emeralds.

I am looking for a descriptive partner who thinks they can play Cersei well, and doesn't mind being paired up against Jaime. I am fine from setting the RP in the books or show universe, anywhere from when they're sixteenish in Casterly Rock or King's Landing, to mid twenties when Jaime stabs the Mad King in the back, all the way up to where we are currently at at the end of Season 6 in the show. If you're interested, please message me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom