Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for literate F (On the darker side)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Cheese

Meteorite
Wrote a nice long intro, clicked save draft and closed the page. It didnt save it because I hadnt put a post title yet. So I'm going to make this a bit brief to cover lost ground.

I am male, 24, looking for a short/long term female rp partner. Sorry guys who roleplay as chicks and trans gendered, but I just cant deal with that, nothing against it personally, just sexually.

I'm fairly literate and write detailed posts, I do expect the same although there's no need to go overboard and send me 5+ paragraphs of text per post, 2-4 is fine and even 1 is ok if absolutely nessesary.

Theres not alot I wont consider for the right rp partner but I'll lay out a few straight up nonos from me off the top of my head;
Poop, Wee, Feet, Vore, Capitalism This wasnt a complete list so feel free to suggest anything, I wont judge although I reserve the right to decline.

Some things that really turn me on; Bondage, Redheads, Rough sex, Dom/Sub relationships (I prefer dom but I'm willing to experiment with sub), Breathplay, Group/gang sex, Monsters/tentacles, Scifi/Fantasy, Aliens, Experiments, Slaves

Again by no means a complete list, I'm incredibly open to suggestions of any kind of plot from a literate partner. While all the stuff I mentioned is pretty kinky, these are kinks, and I do enjoy regular sex in roleplay as well.

NO GODMODDING

I'll think up some scenarios and post them up as I go, but in the meantime feel free to PM me if you are interested in discussing a rp. :)

Hitchhiker You (And a friend?) are lost in the middle of nowhere (Car broke down, camping trip gone wrong) and decide to hitchhike back to the nearest town. A group of men in an RV offer you a lift. They seem friendly enough, if a little gruff, and you accept the ride. They offer you beer and begin to regail you with stories, and you become so absorbed that you dont even notice when they take a turn down a very lonely stretch of road...

The Yacht A rich gentlemen invites you back for drinks on his Yacht. This really could go a number of ways.

Experiment You wake up in a cold dark cell to find that you have been kidnapped for a human experiment. Again this one really could go alot of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom