Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

I think you totally should Mali! :D

Alright folks, I have two pictures for you today. One if a dose of the cute and another is a Public Safety Announcement. First, the cute!

13692547_987326584699519_3520737041292815761_n.jpg

That little guy was born on July 10th! He looks so happy!

Now for the PSA.

13645069_1413822421965562_3821104961767129702_n.jpg

Remember kids... don't shoplift unless you want a huge butthole. LOL. :p

Ermagherd! It's so hot. I think I am melting! Heat Index is about 110 today. Still, that's not keeping people from going out and looking for Pokemon! Like these guys....

13769462_1068655333224615_4803748263324439560_n.jpg

Ok, ok... just a pic I found on the 'Net, but still pretty dang cute. :p

That was cute...so was the pokeman joke. :) Just got back home from face to face gaming. Middle of thunderstorm here so that should help with the humidity. Let's hope so.

Thought I would share the newest member to my distant family. My nephew lost his dog about 6 months ago and today they rescued one from a kill shelter.

To quote my Niece in law:

"The name is Indy (short for Independence) Bromeland. She is a 2 year old 26 pound Husky mix she was in a kill Shelter she has 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye she is cuddly.

Indy Bromeland

Awwww, Indy is cute! I wonder what it is about huskies that makes it seem like they have heterochromia more than other dogs? Or maybe it is just me? I had a friend with a husky once with one blue eye and that was what he named him. Blue. :D But puppies just make me smile!

Like these little guys! So cute! I just wanna get their bellies!

French Bulldog babies

That's my cute update for this entry. :)

I am also happy to say that I've reunited with an old writing partner of mine. We've not written together for a couple of years I think, and they were kind enough to step up and give me a Final Fantasy game! I've really been looking for one for awhile, and we had to brainstorm for a couple of days to gather a cast of characters to introduce, what sorts of world we wanted, an which games in the FF series we'd be pulling various things from.

So many thanks to Lila Lupin! :D Thank you hon, you're a peach.

YAY! Glad that you found your writing partner. :)

We used to have a husky mix and she had the blue/brown eye combination. That's when I learned that blue eyes are Huskies. Sometimes it also means that they might be blind in that eye but she wasn't and Indy isn't either. :)

Those puppies are way cute! I like how so many are on the backs sleeping and then twitching. Hmm. Wonder what he was dreaming about.

Haruchai said:
Awwww, Indy is cute! I wonder what it is about huskies that makes it seem like they have heterochromia more than other dogs? Or maybe it is just me? I had a friend with a husky once with one blue eye and that was what he named him. Blue. :D But puppies just make me smile!

Like these little guys! So cute! I just wanna get their bellies!

French Bulldog babies

That's my cute update for this entry. :)

I am also happy to say that I've reunited with an old writing partner of mine. We've not written together for a couple of years I think, and they were kind enough to step up and give me a Final Fantasy game! I've really been looking for one for awhile, and we had to brainstorm for a couple of days to gather a cast of characters to introduce, what sorts of world we wanted, an which games in the FF series we'd be pulling various things from.

So many thanks to Lila Lupin! :D Thank you hon, you're a peach.

You are more than welcome, doll. I've always enjoyed writing with you. You're one of the few people that will seriously brainstorm with me and then deal with the random plot bunny maulings that I am so commonly plagued with. I'm so happy to have the chance to write with you again.

OMG! I saw this picture and thought of you. I'm hope everybody is having a great day. I am missing having a puppy or kitten now (darn the Landlord). Although, on the other hand I don't have to clean up after them either. hehe.

Too cute!

Haha! I actually have that little picture as my avatar on Google Hangouts (which I so rarely use anymore), but that little wrinkle butt is just too cute, I agree! :D

This is a picture taken this morning at the end of my road where I cross the railroad tracks.

c8d0ltD.jpg

It was just a little foggy this morning, but I always like pictures like that. I hope to get some really pretty ones in the Fall.

Also, thank you for being so kind Lila! I don't mind the plot bunnies at all!

As to what those little babies were dreaming of while they were twitching, it is hard to say, but I sure hope it was happy!

Speaking of being happy.... it's the weekend! And we all deserve a little ass on the weekend!

27ea9b06fff9b4e76c2ddcc80fc4aad0.jpg

LOL. I knew little asses were cute but that's the cutest I've seen in awhile. :)

Love the picture of the tracks too. I look forward to more cuteness from you. :)

Well, I suppose I can say that the heat here has dwindled a little bit, but instead it has been replaced by rain. Rain, at least one really good thunderstorm, every day for the last four days. So it's not as hot but it is muggy and humid as hell. Ugh. You know it's bad when you walk outside and the lenses on your glasses fog up so bad you can't see. >_<

I apologize to my partners for slowing down a little bit. I promise to pick things back up!

For now though, let's take a look at some adorable baby otters and some hedgehogs.

enhanced-30467-1412278420-14.jpg

babyhedgehog2.jpg

Awwww. you outdid yourself on adorableness (is that a word?) today.

Sorry. Have to cut short this message to go back and look at the otters and hedgehogs. :)

Don't worry on the writing. I know that you'll get back into it. Considering our heat index is 107 with humidity, I can relate.

Today is my mom's birthday! As a good son I won't reveal her age, but I did call her and talk to her yesterday (since she has every Friday off), and my sister was kind enough to buy my mom what she requested for her birthday.... an ice cream cake! Anyway, I had a nice talk with her. My nephew took one of his goats to the state fair and got $9 a pound for her and she weighed almost 80 pounds. Not bad! Another of the females is pregnant, so they're hoping for another fair quality goat. Though she doesn't take any other animals to fair, she does raise chickens (sells the eggs), ducks, peacocks, rabbits and guineas.

Check out my chicks, man!

rabbit-with-chicks.jpg

So happy birthday mom, and I love you.

Happy Birthday to your mom. LOL on not telling her age. That is a cute picture. Good news on the price per pound that it was sold. Brought back memories of going to state fairs and stuff. :)

Yummm on ice cream cakes! your mother has good taste.

Many thanks to the both of you! :D

So this weekend has beena movie weekend basically. I mentioned the Star Wars film, but I also watched "The Fifth Wave", "Goosebumps", "Zootopia", "Funhouse Massacre" and lastly, "The Night Before". Which was funny as shit. As you can see, I watch all kinds of movies from all kinds of genres. From YA movies to some pretty raunchy stuff. I really like it all.

I've also been playing through Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, on my PSP again. Been thinking of buying some more games for it, what with my birthday coming up, and have been looking at a few different ones. Or for my DS as well. I've been a little more into the portable gaming here recently.

You've been busy! I'm glad that you were relaxing. Zootopia was cuter than I thought it would be.

I got my sewing machine working again (YAY ME) so I was doing that this weekend. It's still not working quite right but it is functional which is important.

:)

Hugs. I'll respond in our game (s) sometime tomorrow.

Zootopia was pretty good! :) I dunno if I thought the voice of Bateman was sexy, but the movie was very entertaining.

So what ended up being wrong with your sewing machine?

I've got a stupid power steering leak in my car. Bad enough that I filled it yesterday, drove about ten minutes and it was out again, leaving a big puddle under the car. I think it might be the pump, but with almost 250k miles, there's no telling. The pump's been replaced once, but it looks like it might be the pump again. I'll just have to drive it without power steering for awhile. Get a good workout for my arms, lol.

I'm trying to find the motivation to post. I woke up this morning all rested and ready to go, but I've run out of one of my meds, so I'm just kinda coasting. I need to make a call to my doctor.

I'm not really sure what was wrong. I finally found a small screwdriver type thing that I could use. Talk about a pain in the butt to use. It was only around 1 1/2" tall so you didn't get a good grip on it. Finally I was able to unscrew the two screws that held the plate that covered up the bobbin off. I cleaned out everything and put things back. I had taken out the holder of the bobbin which I found out that it was just sitting in there. I put the bobbin back in and reassembled it and it is working. It isn't quite right, like it periodically hangs up on where seams join but it allowed me to finish a small wall hanging top.

This is the top for the wall hanging. I just have to piece it with the back and quilt it. I will hang it at the office.

Starburst

I'm sorry about your car. I still haven't saved up enough to get mine looked at to find out what is wrong with the electrical system. I can't even imagine driving a car without steering fluid in it! That is MORE than a workout for your arms. LOL.

Hope you get your meds soon.

I know that people are getting more busy as school comes back into session, but luckily I am way past that! Now I get to grumble about being stuck behind the bus instead!

Though I dooubt I'll take too many plays there, I am now also over at E! I know I owe folks here posts, and rest assured that I will get to them! Things have just been busy. I got some new meds the other day....

14068313_1087681077988707_7590665850849033836_n.jpg

Look at those eyes! And then look at this lil' guy! I'll link this one since the pic is so big.

Puppy!

I about died from the cyoot!

Until next time folks, take care of yourselves. :D

CUTENESS!!!!!!

Hugs.

Thanks for sharing. Yes today is the first day of another semester starting at NIU. Of course, since our mascot is the Huskie, I LOVE that first pix even more than I normally would. They are ADORABLE!!!!

That second pix just makes me want to pick him up and cuddle him too. Great choice of pix and thanks for picking up my mood too.

Back
Top Bottom