Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures: Dragon & Monsters & ... Lust? [Kolren & Solai]

Kyra shuddered softly after she was released, and looked up at the slime. As it waved, the adventuress couldn't help an aloof smile, and gave a small wave back. However, she pulled out lightly on the chestpiece of her armor, and looked down at the slime-lette. She had heard of pet slimes and the like, but why had that slime given her one?

Shrugging, she straightened up, and tied her armor a bit tighter; blushing darkly when she noiced how scampy it looked. Having already been cut down to provide her more mobility, it was now basically no more than a leather bikini; covering her delicate area with a few straps and a shoulder harness extra. She checked her belt, and resheathed her sword, before heading her way out of the cave. Abruptly, she stopped, and headed back to the lake. Looking about, she spotted a water-worn smooth stone, with a peculiar bio-luminescant hue of due to the lichen. She tucked it into a belt pouch, and then proceeded to leave. She had jut been brought-off by a slime, and infected with that magic of Dragon's Lust. She'd be damned if she didn't at least have the evidence to get that bounty.

The walk back to Bellafor was uneventful, this is, if Kyra disregard the fact that the Dragon's Lust effects didn't seem to get any weaker. The tingling warm sensation simply didn't subsided, coursing through her body. It was not strong, now that the stimulating factor of the slime massaging her had gone away it was little more than what she would get from rubbing her legs together, the hard part was that the sensation was constant. This was just a light infection of the Dragon's Lust, if just a simple rubbing could engrave that sensation on her body the thought of whom had almost lose their mind to the magic spell was something else.

The small slime on Kyra's bra wasn't moving, but it hugged her boobs tightly from time to time. Apparently it had quite a crush them. If it was just for Kyra's boobs or for any kind of boobs remained to be seem, but its first order of business should probably be get some water. It wasn't clear how much time a slime could go without water or how long he could live of only the humid in the air. Probably he would be fine, but if he were to grow, he would surely need some buckets.

Kyra had noticed the lingering sensations of the Dragon's Lust, and a blush became known on her cheeks. So she was stuck with this now; this tiny bit o need. A constant, carnal urge for love, it would definitely cause trouble.

Moving back into Bellafor, and the tavern she had first went to, she sat back at the bar. Of course, her face was beet red, and she tried her best to cover the voluptuous curves of her body. When the waitress from before appeared, she fished out the pebble, and offered it to the girl."Taken from the underground lake in that cave, after the monster was... dealt with. If my missing clothes aren't proof enough." With a soft giggle, she shrugged, then glanced a out."Do you know where I can find a nice room, and maybe a hot bath?", Kyra inquired, trying not t glance down her armor at the slim hugging her bust.

The waitress took a look at the pebble and look at it with a curious look. While she was at it the other patrons at the tavern were stealing some glances at Kyra. Some of them were just looking at her with the sides of their eyes, but other were looking shamelessly at her clothes. A certain group of men sitting at a table to the corner of the place were looking at her and making comments over pinches of beer. Apparently, they were talking some good stuff, because all of them laugh after each one. Kyra could even swear one woman sitting close to the entrance was looking at her hips the entire time. After the waitress was done looking at the stone she put it down at the balcony.

"We have some rooms in the second floor. You can rent it for a day and take a bath for six gold pieces. I'll send a warrant to the towns guard and they send someone to take a look at the cave. Once they confirm the slime is not there anymore they'll deliver the reward to you." After that, she looked to the sides to make sure no one was too close and leaned forward, whispering to Kyra. "I'll meet you at the room in a while. Want to talk about you... Experience, with the slime." With a gentle smile, with just a hint of mischievousness in it, before turning away and go deliver some pinches to the other patrons.

Kyra nodded, as the waitress explained the situation. She looked a bit surprised at the girl's request though, and was about to inquire why, when she left. Looking around, she noted the group of men, and the other woman, before flushing embrassedly. Was she really that alluring?

Eventually, she arose, and made her way to the innkeeper, passing along the coins. That was about all she had left from when she set out of her hometown. Nevertheless, she took her key, and went to her room. Once inside, she shedded her armor gratefully, and viewed the slime hugging her body. It was almost cute... yet, it was a momster, so there was a touch of apprehension. With a slight shrug of helplessness, she moved to the adjoining room, where a hot bath was awaiting.

The room was rather simple, just a simple room with a single bed and a window. The adjacent room was half the size of the main room and just had a bathtub with some warm water. The slime reacted to the moisture in the room air, due to the hot water in the bathtub, and released himself from Kyra's breasts, going for the water as it hanged from the edge, with some of its body immersed inside. He puffed a little, but not too much, before he retracted the part that was underwater. Apparently he didn't want to absorb too much of the hot water.

Kyra crouched down next to the tub, and regarded the slime with a curious look."What's wrong, little guy? Is it too hot?" She was still apprehensive, but she realized that if the main slime it came from had borne her any ill will, she would be dead already. She had noticed the tub was created with a magical temperature system. She turned one nob, and after a long moment, the tub's walls cooled slightly, until the temperature of the water became warm. Not yet cool, but pleasantly warm. Abruptly, Kyra stood, and entered the tub, sinking slowly down into the water."Ahhh~ It's blissfull," she almost moaned in happiness, and squirmed slightly, enjoying the feel.

While Kyra bathed herself, the slime crawled around the bathtub. The Dragon's Lust was still affecting her, this time the infection was small, but next time her opponent could be more forceful. If things got out of control, she would find herself with a serious situation in her hands. But she didn't stay too long without company, for the door of the bath opened and the waitress form before entered. She took a look at Kyra in the bath and them at the little slime, giving a little smile at it.

"I guess my supposition was right." She said, getting closer to the bathtub and poking the little slime with her index finger. "When I saw your clothes I thought something more... naughty, had happened. Tell me does the rumors about slimes giving massages to their victims is true?" The slime jingled to her poke, starting to crawl up her arm.

Kyra was in the middle of giggling at the playfull little slime, when her door flew open. Gasping loudly, her eyes widened, and her arms sought to cover her breasts, and the area between her legs."H-Huh?! Oh... uh... well...", for a moment, Kyra chewed on her lip, and blushed lightly, before sighing. The girl had seen the tiny slime; there was no way to lie here."Yes... they do. Or, at last that one does."

"Humm." Said the waitress ass the slime crawled his way up her arm. When it arrived in her cleavage area, it started to slide in between her boobs. The cold touch probably got her a little by surprise, because she jumped a little. "I see. It was good? Do you think we can make this one bigger?" She seemed cool with the slime as it disappeared under her clothes, with some light movements following shortly, indicating that the slime was adjusting itself to her boobs.

Kyra blushed darkly, and slowly sat up in the water, still covering herself."It was... uh... decent. I assume we could, but he only took a tiny bit of water...", the adventuress paused for a moment, before a slight smirk cracked her lips."...Are you insinnuating that you have a slime fetish?" Kyra wasn't too chagrined that the girl hd sent her out to that creature on purpose; she still accomplished her goal, afterall.

"Not quite, but lots of woman in town do." After the slime settled-in, she gave another little jump, probably because the slime had started massaging her boobs. "You see, the reason the bounty was high is because the slime was sexually assaulting woman that went near the cave. No one really complained, but the officers thought having a wild monster nearby would be bad for the city. But the truth is most of the victims actually liked it." Her face blushed a little, and she gave her lower lip a little bite. "Most of the mages are saying this new behavior is because of the Dragon's Lust or whatever. The thing is: right now the city is ripping with women that either are thinking about giving that slime a try or wanting do go there again. But now that the slime isn't there anymore, this little guy" she said as she crossed her arms under her boobs, lifting them as she crossed her legs a little, she was probably sensitive in there. "is the only know smile accessible. The guards won't complain a lot since they barely eat anything bigger than a squirrel each month or so, so if we can get him a little bigger" she licked her lips, blushing a little harder "we could offer a very special service to the women in town. Is a win-win situation: the women will be happy, I'll make extra cash and the mages will do more business since more people will be going to take off the effects of the Dragon's Lust. What do you think?"

Kyra tilted her head slightly, and considered it for a long moment. During which, she stopped trying to cover herself; this girl was lewd anyways. Finally, she caught the girl's gaze, and gave a slight smile."I mean... no to sound vain, but what do I get? You basically tricked me out to that cave. Granted, it was a bounty, but you did it for your own gain... Besides, those slimes seemed intelligent. I'm willing to bet the little guy can decide for himself. As long as boobs are involved." She giggled softly at the last bit, her aloof smile widening.

"Oh, of course you would get a share of the incomes, besides a free room for as long as you want. I doubt this little guy would willing part away from you anyways." She said, with a pleased look. The slime probably was doing a good job down there.

Kyra pouted slightly, then shrugged, and beemed the waitress a smile."I guess we have a deal, then. Though... this guy only drank a little bit of the water... " She trailed off for a moment, before her blush reappeared."...I don't suppose he wants some other liquid? Or is he just picky to his water temperature?" Kyra inquired, as she rose out of the water. Her nude, curvacious body was revealed, in all her smooth, silky self.

"He probably needs a little time before he can grow to a bigger size. They look like gel, so too much water could make them pop or something." The waitress said, looking at Kyra's body. "But I think I'm being a little in just here." She said, before undoing some of her clothes strips and letting them fall to the ground. She had a fair skin and, while her curves weren't as big as Kyra's, they were pretty alluring. "Now, I think this little guy could use some training." Saying that she got in the bathtub with Kyra, embracing her before she could do anything.

The slime was happy about this, because it jiggled a little and then connected itself to Kyra's boobs, starting to work in both girls at the same time. The waitress' hand held Kyra's waist while she put one of her legs between the half-elf thighs, caressing her with her knee slowly.

Kyra's eyes widened when the waitress suddenly stripped, and stepped into the tub with her. She was blushing furious, but as the girl slid her leg between the adventuress', Dragon's Lust flred up. She abruptly pressed forward, against the leg, as her hand started stroking up that thigh towards the waitress' womanhood."M-Maybe so... but he really seems to like boobs... " Another soft giggle left the redhead's lips, trying to play off the vibrant blush on her cheeks.

"Hum, I guess even monster have preferences." Said the waitress with a smile in her face as the half-elf started to grin on her on her own. Her hands slipped to her buttocks, using the water that was still in Kyra's skin to caress her and give it a light slap. She approached her face to Kyra's, whispering. "Maybe he got this fetish after seeing yours." Then she planted a lick on her lips. It was gentle, but still passionate. She would make little breaks from time to time, hanging her open mouth closer to Kyra's, and then go back to touching their lips.

Kyra giggled softly, then blushed lightly, and gave a slight shrug. "Maybe...but I can't claim all the credit..." She giggled softly, and reached up, poking the slime covering her new friend's breasts. When the girl leaned in to kiss her, she returned it in kind, and when the girl broke it, Kyra engaged again. This time, she cracked her lips open, and nudged her tongue against the waitress' lips."Never caught your name... I'm Kyra."

"My name is Milla." Said the waitress, smiling as she started to lower herself. The slime reluctantly let her go. Now focusing on Kyra's boobs. When she had her head on Kyla's waist level she went forward and have her clit a lick. After dome teasing one she started to full out lick her, holder her hip as she indulged herself. The slime started to pay some special attention to Kyra's nipples, almost twisting them.

Kyra nodded as the waitress sunk to her knees."Well, it's nice to make your acquaintence, Mil--aah!" She cried out softly when the gir flicked over her clit, and her hands soon found their way into the waitress' hair. Kyra's juices were already flowing freely, and her nipples were quick to pebble under the slimes assault.

The waitress' tongue was skilled, working Kyra's clit with precision and relentlessly. It was obvious she had done it before and more than just once. Her hands caressed the half-elf's waist, finding their way to her buttocks and starting to grope them. The slime wasn't behind either. It noticed Kyra's excitement, probably learned that back in the cave, and started to assault her even more intensely.

Sweet moans were quick to start issuing from the half-elf's lips; and her juices, just as quick to flow. They were sweet, due to her elven heritage, and akin to that of an exotic fruit. Kyras fingers had tangled in the waitress' hair, and urgently--albeit gently--pressed her forward. Meanwhile, her nipples ached pleasurefully under the assault; all of it bringing a vibrant blush to the adventuress' cheeks. Slowly, her breath was picking up, catching in her vhest occasionally."M-Milla..."

Back
Top Bottom