Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tony's New Girl (Me & Novacian)

doctorwho27

Super-Earth
It was a rather dark and lonely night for Himni as she sat in her cell just staring at her floor. She was wondering why anyone would throw a hero like her into a cell when she had done nothing wrong. The girl let out a sigh and leaned back against the mattress she was on and shook her head. "God I hate this place, I can't believe no one has come to break me out yet. she whispered softly and pulled her knees up to her chest. Himni was a small girl only 5'4 with a slender body build. She weighed 120 lbs, her hair was blonde and her eyes a brown/red color. She however had an athletic shape to her bottom and her breasts were nice, small and round under her Asgardian clothing. Yes, Himni was part Asgardian and the other half was human and mutant, even though she was powerful she was not really the type to use her powers, or use them at full force.

As Himni lay there she closed her eyes and before she knew it she was fast asleep with her mind on things such as her past and wanting her freedom. She groaned softly as her headache began to pound in her head, something was lulling her to sleep, she was unaware that she was about to be spat out back on earth. She had been missing from that planet since she was 14 and now she was 18, it was right on her birthday as well. However where she lived was not on Earth but on some strange planet galaxies away from Asgard even. Shifting softly she would hear the sound of her door opening to her cell, hands grasping her and then nothing as she fell into a deep sleep, being taken away from the only place she had felt safe for the past four years, now that was going to change forever.

Himni would wake up to the sound of a portal opening and then cried out as her body was crashing to the ground not to far from "Stark Industries" main tower. "Sir it would appear their are signs of alien life coming through a space portal, it seems the being is female, part human and asgardian." Jarvis spoke up into Tony's ear piece as he worked in his office. Meanwhile Himni groaned and pulled herself up to her feet and looked about, she suddenly knew she was back on Earth, her home. "How I have missed you." she whispered but winced and slumped against a huge piece of concrete from the crater she had left. "Looks like I am not going anywhere for a bit." she groaned aware her shoulder was dislocated and she would need help to put it back in order. "Sir, the female is injured, I think you should check on her." Jarvis would speak again.

5 hours ago

The bar was crowded, full of all types of people from all walks of life. M.J.'s bar they called it and it sat in mid-Manhattan where all the high rollers tended to go. Tony sat at a private booth away from all the hustle and bustle of the bar. Across from him sat a lovely blonde hair blue eyed woman, with luscious lips. Her Symmetric and naturally shaped eyebrows added a level of beauty and elegance to her face. He allowed himself to smile as he was explaining the politics of his job. "Turns out killing people is bad, who knew. I'm voted one of the smartest people on the planet and I'm still slow on the uptake. But the fundamentals... Like the two plus two kinds. Does that make any sense?" She let out a smirk before replying, "I don't know, it's a little hard to concentrate without a drink in my hand." Tony looked over at the bar to see the flustered staff and from the looks of things the waitress wasn't stopping by anytime soon. "The waitress is going to be here later do you want-" She cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "No. Allow me," she said as she turned toward the bar. "Do you want one?" she asked. "Of course, that's what being an alcoholic is all about." She giggled a bit before walking off to the bar. While he watched the woman walk off to the bar his phone began to ring. He quickly answered it "Tony Stark speaking."

There were a few seconds of silence then static, followed by a voice. "Hey Tony it's Grace and this message is pre-recorded. By the time you receive this message I will be dead. I will be killed by Extemis." The message suddenly ends. A mix of several emotions overcome the billionaire. He proceeds to get up and leave the bar and as he is leaving he is met by the woman he was with. "I'm sorry, but I must go." A few moments later he had arrived at Stark tower in the penthouse he was greeted by Pepper. "So Tony whats all the fuss about?" He walked over toward the window to gaze upon the city before replying. "You know what's the worst thing that could happen to me, Pepper? To be kidnapped and forced to make weapons for criminal scum. My talent being used to destroy lives." She walked across the room and placed her hand on his shoulder. "But that's how you became Ironman." He took in a deep breath then exhaled. "I was just lucky, you know people like me all we ever think about is scenarios like that. We also spoke of safety, contingencies if you will. If that were to ever happen to us... I just received a message from one of those people like me. Her name is Grace Walker and she is a genetic reprogrammer. Do you know what she can do if she were forced to make that virus?"

Now

Tony walked over the nearby computer terminal and began typing. The screen began flashing images and documents pertaining to Grace. "Jarvis I need you to find out Grace's last known location." Then his radiant AI partner spoke up, "Right away Sir." Pepper watched as Tony began to work diligently. She then rolled her eyes as she walked out of the office because she knew that he wouldn't stop working until he found the girl. She looked at her watch, it read 5 A.M. She let out a long yawn before entering the elevator. Tony hadn't noticed Pepper leave as he continued to shift through Grace's research projects. "Sir, I've located the last known area. A Cellular Tower located in Santos, São Paulo in Brazil." Just as he was about to suit up to head out he heard Jarvis say "Sir it would appear there are signs of alien life coming through a space portal, it seems the being is female, part human and Asgardian," he continued "Sir, the female is injured, I think you should check on her."Tony quickly made his way outside where he would see a young girl slumped over a piece of concrete. He made his way down into the crater, sliding down on the dirt while controlling his balance. "Are you alright?" he asked as he finally reached the girl.

Himni's head turned and she would stare up at Tony as he began to slip down the rubble towards her. "Could be a whole lot better, I mean I was just spat through a portal from another galaxy, back on earth. I collided into concrete where a regular human should be dead." she muttered as she pushed herself to her feet her bones had finally healed enough she could stand with out too much pain. She looked up at the huge tower behind her then stared down at the man in front of her. "I take it I crashed in front of Star Industries and your the man himself, Tony Stark?" she said with a plain tone though her Asgardian accent was heard in her voice. She knew who Tony was, she had run into him before, however she was not sure if this so called hero would ever remember who she was. She cracked her neck and grasped onto the slap she had been sitting on and steadied herself.

"Wonder why they decided to throw me out here?" she mumbled more to herself than to Tony. Letting out a groan she clutched her side, she had guess wrong. Two of her ribs were broken and she was having trouble breathing. "Fuck, punctured lung, just what I need at the moment." Himni said to herself. Then she flushed and looked up at Tony with a sad look before giving him a weak smile. "Names Himni Magnussdottir, Asgardian/Mutant hybrid." she coughed as she wiped blood from the side of her mouth. "You happen to see Thor anywhere? I think the All Father would like to know that his niece is safe." she whispered, as she did this she gently grasped onto Tony for support and made her way out of the crater with him.

"Tony, is she alright!?" came a voice as Rhodes appeared staring at them. "Great, just what I need, more people knowing I am here." she grumbled. Himni suddenly vanished from Rhodes's site in a cloud of shadow, only Tony could see her. She was using her Asgardian magic. "I will get out of your hair once I heal but please don't let Nick Fury or SHIELD get their hands on me or this planet is going to be destroyed." she whispered with a worried tone, she was not personally threatening Earth. Suddenly she collapsed her body hit the ground with a thud and Pepper stuck her head out the door to see the poor girl. "Don't just stand their Tony, bring her in, poor girl." Pepper said briskly as she helped Tony get the poor girl inside.

She looked up at him then said, "I take it I crashed in front of Star Industries and you're the man himself, Tony Stark? Names Himni Magnussdottir, Asgardian/Mutant hybrid. Do you happen to see Thor anywhere? I think the All-Father would like to know that his niece is safe." Tony used his left arm to try and hold her steady. He then proceeded to click on his Bluetooth headset with his out hand. He began scanning the girls body for injuries. Before he could say anything he could hear the voice of his pal Rhodes. Suddenly the girl before him was enshrouded by a cloud of smoke before speaking once more, "I will get out of your hair once I heal but please don't let Nick Fury or SHIELD get their hands on me or this planet is going to be destroyed." She fainted immediately after, falling the opposite direction from which Tony was clutching her arm. 'Great that's just what we need a girl who falls into the wrong hands causes Earth to go to hell.' he thought to himself. He leaned down and scooped the girl up off the ground. Not even one second of standing and Pepper was already on his case. Pepper and Tony carried the girl out of the crater and was met by Rhodes who was wearing his Warmachine outfit. "Tony what happened here? And is there anything I can do to help?" he asked while following Tony and Pepper inside the building. "Rhodes I need you to scan the area, and find out what happened and for the love of christ don't contact SHIELD!"

They exited the elevator and walked over to the medical wing. Tony gently placed the girl on the table and begun a scan of the girls body. "Jarvis how's that medical scan coming along," He shouted as he pulled up a holographic screen showing Himni's vitals. Jarvis chimed in, "Sir, it appears she has two broken ribs and a punctured lung. If we don't get her into surgery she could die." Tony knew there would be no time to bring her to a hospital, so he did the next best thing. He pressed a few buttons and in no time two medical droids came from a hidden door in the wall. Normally he'd bring her to the hospital but given the circumstance and who she was he couldn't do that. "Jarvis I want you to oversee the surgery." he barked as he walked out of the room. He stood by the window and looked in at the two droids working diligently to keep the girl alive. Pepper walked over with a cup of coffee in her hand and handed it to him. "So who is the girl?" Pepper asked. "I don't know," he replied before taking a sip of the coffee. "Well, you better get ready for a shit storm Tony, because it's knocking on your doorstep." she briskly began to walk away.

"Sir, it appears SHIELD is attempting to contact you." Tony walked over to the large screen near the center of the room. "Patch them through." The large screen lit up and on the screen he could see Nick Fury. "Tony Stark, mind telling me what the hell is going on down there?" He let out a smile before responding, "My guess is as good as yours, don't you have bad guys you should be catching?" he said in a sarcastic tone. Nick Fury rolled his eyes in response to Tony's statement. "I know there's something you're not telling me and I'm going to find out sooner or later." the connection was cut and the screen turned back. Tony walked back toward the room to check on the girl. "Jarvis buddy how's it coming along?" The headset lit up as Jarvis spoke. "The medical bots have managed to stop the internal bleeding, currently they are attempting to seal the hole in her lungs." Tony nodded his head as if Jarvis was a person standing right before him. He walked over to his desk and sat down for a moment. He was starting to feel fatigued from all the hours he stayed up prior to today. He closed his eyes for a moment and fell asleep in his chair. Pepper could see that Tony was exhausted so she decided to let him sleep a little.

Meanwhile

Rhodes entered the hanger of the helicarrier where he was met by Nick Fury. "What do you got for me, Rhodes?" he asked with a brow raised. "Some kind of portal opened down there and a girl fell through. I found some footage from a local ATM machine. It was the only camera far enough away from the area that it didn't get fried." Rhodes handed the hard drive off to fury. "Good work Rhodes, now we need to find out if this girl is a threat or not. I hope Tony know's what he's doing. Rhodes, I want you to keep an eye on Tony and the Girl, the moment you see any trouble you notify us. Got it?" Rhodes just nodded in agreement.

Himni was not overly happy as her brain began to pick up on strange signals, waves of betrayal in the air. Himni let out a groan as she woke up with a start hours later, she lay on a medical bed a warm blanket over her body. She looked down at her body and let out a heavy sigh as her fingers ran over the stitches that were left over from the surgery. She brought her hand up touching her side, her ribs were healing fast on her own now that she had gotten some sleep. She knew she had to get out of there however, she didn't want Tony to get into trouble for anything. Himni pushed herself up to sit on the side of the bed, pain shot through her lungs and she groaned, she could tell the hole in her lung had been somehow sealed shut.

"Fancy that, humans are able to seal holes up now." he thought to herself. "Please Miss, its not a good idea to get up." JARVIS spoke to her through a speaker in the room. She looked up at the ceiling and shook her head before she ran her hand over the stitches again. "I know it not a good idea JARVIS but I owe Tony and they only way to repay that debt is to make sure I stay out of his hair." she whispered. She tried to push herself up to her feet then winced in agony only to push herself back against the bed. "I warned you Miss, please do not push yourself." JARVIS spoke to her. Himni let out a heavy sigh and slowly shrugged, her head nodded and she crawled back into the bed and pulled the blanket back over her bod.

"Tony, sir. The female has woken up. It seems her ribs are healing themselves rather fast. However she is trying to leave, I stopped her for not but I don't think I can do that again." Jarvis spoke up. There came a dull thudding on his office door not long after as Thor stood before Tony with Pepper beside him. "He has come to check on the girl, he knows her well." Pepper spoke softly. "Yes I know Himni, she is an old friend of mine. She is innocent, she never wants to bring harm to anyone. Though she has gone through hard times for being a half breed." Thor spoke up as he walked into the room and stared about, his hammer at his side, he looked at the computer screen with a camera showing Himni sleeping.

"I have never seen her so sickly before though. She went missing four years ago, we searched for her for two years but though she was dead." Thor said softly as he pushed his blond hair from his face. "I wish to speak to her, make sure she is alright." Thor said as he walked from the room. "You better go with him sir, I do not think Himni will be able to handle much stress, her heart is already racing." Jarvis brought up to Tony. Meanwhile Himni woke up with a start as Thor loudly entered the medical bay, her heart began to race and you could hear it on her vitals. She clutched her side hard, staring at Thor with shock and pain in her eyes, however she gave him a weak smile.

Tony was immediately jarred from his sleep by the sound of Jarvis. He was a little bit groggy from the little nap he had taken, honestly, he hadn't even noticed when he fell asleep. He stood up from his chair and let out a yawn while he stretched his muscles when Thor and Pepper walked into the room. They were both speaking about Himni. As soon as he finished stretching his muscles he walked over to greet Thor with a firm handshake but was met with a little greater strength than that of his own. Tony quickly snatched his hand away rubbing it with his other. "Jesus could you have any less finesse," he said in a sarcastic tone. "So what's the scoop on the girl Thor, she's your family or whatever?" Thor placed his hammer down on the table before replying. "Thou art correct, she is my niece and I humbly thank thee for your aid in finding her." Tony then pointed to the door. "We should go check on her." They both agreed and walked into the medical wing. Once the two walked through the door he could hear Himni's vitals spike. Tony figured this might have been a result of seeing her uncle walk through the door. They both stood near the side of the bed both eyeing the injured girl on the bed. "Himni, where have you been?" Thor asked with a stern look on his face.

Tony's phone began to vibrate in that moment so he decided to answer it. "Hello?" he turned to Thor and Himni for a moment. "I'll be right back." he trotted off to speak to the person who was calling him. "Tony I hope you plan on taking care of the Extremis epidemic, you're the only person who can," said the voice on the other end. "I understand, but I'm kind of in the middle of something here, so why can't SHIELD or someone else deal with this." He responded. "Because SHIELD isn't equipped to deal with this Tony!" shouted the man on the other end. Tony just rolled his eyes before responding. "Alright I'll get on it immediately." he hung up the phone. He took a moment to reflect on the situation before returning to the room. "I'm sorry Thor, Himni but I have to attend to some business. I'm sure you both understand when you're someone like me you're constantly busy." he let out a small chuckle before turning and exiting the medical room. He quickly made his way down to his lab where he would try his new suit. It was a smart metal that aligns itself with a subdermal ghost of an exoskeleton. It literally looked like putty or clay forming around his body. 'Looks like it's time to move this suit on to a field test' he thought to himself.

Meanwhile

A white van pulls up next to a shopping center. The back doors swing open as five men wearing yellow jumpsuits come jumping out. A sixth man exited that back of the van as well but this man had a helmet on with a gasmask. He was decked out in full military gear, Kevlar vest, kevlar padded pants. He was armed to the teeth carrying and M4 carbine and a grenade launcher on his back. The five men stared at him until he issued an order without saying a word. They all seemed to nod in agreement as they all charged toward the entrance of the mall. Once inside they split into teams of two, leaving the remaining guy by himself. It didn't matter they'd carry out their plan either way. The mall was crowded, full of people who didn't realize the people who just entered the building. The sixth man finally entered the building and shot off a few rounds into the air. Everyone just started to panic and run toward the nearest exit but was met by a wall of flames. The five men who entered prior managed to cover all of the buildings exits. The man standing at the front entrance hacked into the communications system then began to speak. "Welcome to hell ladies and Gentleman, and I'm your host Satan himself," he said while smirking under his mask.

Himni frowned however when he spoke to her and grit her teeth together as her wounds ached, however they were healed fully now. "I was taken to a new type of dark kingdom, one we have not discovered yet. It really has no real name I can stay that you would understand." she said rubbing the back of her head. Her stomach clenched and she twitched slightly. "Something bad is happening, we need to go Thor, I can sense it thanks to my link with parts of this planets structure do to my mutant half." she whispered and pushed herself from bed ripping the iv and wires from her body. Shaking her head slightly she grabbed her shirt and buttoned it up before she turned and looked back at him. "I will tell you more later Thor but right now this planet is in danger." she whispered softly.

Himni suddenly burst into flames and shot out the door and headed out of the tower. Her body ached but she pushed it out of her mind as she shot towards the mall, the ground under it calling to her. She landed on the ground with a thud and looked around the mall, her ears picking the sound up of the man's voice. "I am not going to let more people die even though he has nothing to do with me." she thought to herself and slammed her way through a barred door and began to search around for the best way to find the men. She knew the longer she was on earth the stronger she would get, no longer trapped away in the other galaxy as a slave.

She groaned and let out a heavy sigh as she began to sneak through the darkness of the back halls wondering if she could get these bad guys. She knew Thor must have been following her but she would share more about what happened to her later. A shiver went down her spine and she groaned her side was killing her badly. She had to sit down for a minute to catch her breath. "What is going on, why is the pain still so bad, I have healed however." she whispered and moved further down the hall her ears scanning through the sounds trying to pin point the men. She may only be part Earthling but she would do wherever she could to save the innocent people out there.

Before Tony could leave the building he heard a large crashing sound coming from the upper floor, then the fire alarm went off. "Jarvis! What is going on up there?" he asked while reaching the next floor. "It appears Himni and Thor have taken a quick exit from the building," Jarvis responded. "Sir, it appears there is something going on downtown at a shopping center. I'm going to patch you into police scanners." As Jarvis connected to police scanners Tony took flight out of the same area Himni exited. "We've got a 10-94 at Columbus Circle, I repeat we have a 10-94 in progress at Columbus Circle. Suspects are armed and highly dangerous." Tony could hear the police response over the radio coms. When he finally arrived at the scene he could see the police had set up a perimeter. He landed next to the large NYPD truck labeled Mobile Command Center. The chief of police was speaking with Thor, Tony approached the two. "What do we have here Chief?" he asked. "Well it looks like a group of men are holding hundreds of people hostage inside," replied the chief.

Tony turned toward Thor and asked, "where did your niece go?" Thor shrugged before responding. "She took off ahead of me, she must be inside already." The mall's exterior PA system gave a high pitched sound before a voice could finally be heard. "Ah, Ironman and Thor. Thor if you take one step closer to this building I'll have a nice surprise for you to deal with. As for you Tony we've been expecting you and we wish to speak with you and only you, so leave your brute outside. Oh and if I see anyone else in here people will die." Thor started to walk toward the mall because of the threat, but Tony placed his arm out to stop Thor, but he just slapped it away. "Thor Wait!" He shouted. Thor continued to walk toward the entrance but before he could reach it a large metal object landed in front of him. He was caught a little off guard by this and quickly put up a defensive stance. A door opened on the object and the shadow of a large being could be seen. The large being in the container lunged at Thor quickly and punched him square in the chest. The creature was revealed to be the hulk and he had a collar around his neck. He looked angrier than any other previous time before. Tony's eyes widened, he didn't expect these guys to have a Hulk on their side. He began to wonder if this was all planned out from the beginning, and how did they know Thor would've been here.

Tony hoped Himni was alright because he had no idea what else these guys could be capable of. Thor was going to have his hand full with Hulk and he figured he could handle him. Right now he didn't want anything else to happen to Himni she was injured earlier and didn't want her to get further injured. "Jarvis I need a bio scan of this entire build." he shouted as he entered the building. Once inside he could see the heat signatures of everyone in the building, but there were too many to tell who was the bad guy and who were the innocent people. A voice came over the intercom again. "Tony I want you to meet me in the security office." Tony downloaded the blueprints and immediately located where the security office was. He launched himself into the air and landed on the fourth floor. He entered a long corridor and at the end he could see two men in yellow jumpsuits standing in front of a door. As he approached the room they opened the door so that he may enter the room. Once inside he could see the mastermind behind the whole operation. The man in full military gear turned around to great Tony. "The great Ironman, welcome to the show," he said as a multiple screens behind him lit up. A few of them were showing Thor and Hulk rampaging through central park. The other few screens showed Himni who was sitting down for a moment before standing up again and walking through the dark halls.

Tony put up his arm ready to shoot a blast at the man standing before him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, not unless you want this innocent girl to be attacked by some interesting things. Besides she's walking herself into our trap anyway." he allowed a slight grin underneath his mask. "What are you planning?" Tony asked. "I've seen the future Tony, and it's not pretty. This girl becomes a pretty significant thing in your life and I can't let that happen." Tony looked at the man as if he were crazy. This man didn't know him or what he was capable of, so Tony tried to call his bluff by shooting a repulsor blast at the man. The bolt seemed to go right through him and struck the wall behind him. "Tsk, Tsk... That will not work. Are you really that stupid Tony!" He suddenly appeared behind Tony placing something on his back. "Now you get to watch in horror," he said as a micro EMP pulse emulated from the object on his suit causing it to malfunction. The man walked back in front of the frozen Ironman suit and pressed a button on a trigger he seemed to be holding. On the screen Tony could see a portal open up at the end of the hallway Himni was in. Several Symbiotic like creatures began exiting the portal. The man then walked out of the room and as he was leaving he said, "You'll see me again Ironman."

Himni could sense everything that was going on and her body began to ache as a shiver ran down her spine. She turned her head hearing the noise up a floor a head then narrowed her eyes as the creatures appeared before her. She lifted her head staring through the floor, her body let out a sudden blast wave as she shot up through the floor causing the whole ground to shake around them. "Not as dumb as you think you idiot." she said softly as the clones of herself made of shadow wrapped themselves around any and every guard they came across. Meanwhile she had put up a force field around the innocents that was hard to break. She turned and looked at Tony before she jumped dogging a few creatures trying to ignore them. "With all the shit I have gone through those last four years this is cake." she said softly and narrowed her eyes.

"Its not a smart idea to try and change the future or the past, not good as all. Trust me I know." she growled as fire erupted from her body attacking the creatures and guards as she got closer to Tony. "This is going to fucking hurt, hang on Stark." she said as she grasped his shoulder, something warm and liquidity entered the suit and wrapped around his body. She then yanked the thing off his back and made it float in a bubble of glass. Her head began to throb but she pushed herself onward freeing Tony and going past him after the man who had hard him. "Come back here you mother fucker your not going to get away." she snarled. There were things of her that people from past or present would never know, thanks to the monsters who had taken her years before, you could not access her past with out her allowing it.

She allowed the other clones of herself evacuate the innocent people out a side door and back to the police. She followed the man as fast as she could making sure the device was with her. She shut her eyes and managed to close the portal but it was making her very very weak. She glared angrily at the man as he got away from her and she would slump to the ground clutching her side. "No...time to be a pussy, need to move." she growled. She pushed herself up to only be shot in the side by a cop. "Great...fucking great. I am trying to BLOOD HELP YOU!" she yelled at them before she shot up into the air seeing if her uncle was alright with the Hulk.

The Symbiotic creatures were relentless as more and more of them seemed to multiply as the fight dragged on. They all seemed to helplessly throw themselves in front of any move Himni could conjure, allowing the man in the mask to make his escape. The men in the yellow jumpsuits began blowing fire out of their mouths in an attempt to burn everything in sight. Tony couldn't move due to the emp blast that had taken place earlier, but before his suit completely went dark he called for another one. Then suddenly the ground began to shake as suddenly Himni appeared in the room and quickly moving past him. The EMP was gone, but it was already too late the damage that was sustained by the prototype was enough to cause it to remain broken. Suddenly another Ironman suit came crashing down through the roof of the office. The suit was emitting a pulse that caused his new prototype to return to its natural state of liquid metal. The MK VIII opened itself up allowing Tony inside. "Alright, it's time to play," he said in a sarcastic tone. The creatures began pouring through the door and Tony began to deal with each one by firing off his repulsor blasts. He then took flight as he quickly exited the security room. "Jarvis I need you to get me the big suit."

"The big suit sir?" asked Jarvis. "The Hulk busting suit," he replied as he lunged toward two men in jumpsuits. Tony extended his arm and his wrist opened up shooting out a small rocket at one of the men, it blew up on impact but when the smoke cleared the man was fine. "Right away sir!" responded Jarvis as the ensuing battle took place. The second man came running at Tony with his fist leading his charge. He threw a haymaker at Tony, but it was so telegraphed that Tony was able to dodge it with ease and follow up with a counter move that hit his enemy square in the jaw. The man went reeling backwards crashing into the nearby wall. The second attempted to attack but Tony just shot him with a repulsor blast knocking him unconscious. He then rocketed up and outside of the building to meet Himni who was also floating above the action. "Himni I need you to get inside and help anyone else who might be trapped inside, and I need you to deal with any remaining symbiotes. Don't worry I will help your uncle." He said as a large round object appeared overhead.

Tony flew up toward the round object and connected his MK VIII suit to another that was inside the big sphere. The giant ball opened as he was propelled forward in the new HB VI suit. It lunged toward hulk with all its force into a single point, somehow he managed to time it just right as he came crashing down with enough force to knock out the hulk while he was distracted with Thor. He exited the hulk busting suit to greet Thor and to thank him for helping him out in this situation. "Thank you Thor, but this isn't over I think Himni is still inside dealing with those things. We should go and help her immediately." Thor shook his head and laughed at the gesture. "She is my niece, I garentee by the time you enter the building she will have slayn all foes."

Himni nodded her head to Tony, her body ached too much to speak but she didn't show it as she shot back into the mall, all the innocent people were alright, only a few scrapes and bruises thanks to her force fields. She moved towards the portal and took a deep breath. It had been a very long time since she had to use this much Asgardian Magic. She let breath out, concentrated on the portal and began to glow a black light, soon the creatures were sucked back into the portal and it closed tightly. She then turned slaying the last remaining once, until she came into contact with a rather massive one. "Oh fuck...this isn't going to be fun." she growled as it slammed her into a wall, the bricks cracking under the impact. She narrowed her eyes then yelped as the symbiote hardened part of its body and jammed it into her shoulder. "I HAVE HAD IT!" she snapped and opened another portal being the beast.

She then broke free, did a somersault in the air and sent it flying into the portal which closed behind it. Letting out a huge sigh she made her way towards the doors ignoring the pain in her arm and stepped outside. She turned back her eyes scanning the building, everyone was out, only living things were mice. She then turned and looked at Thor and nodded her head before she sat down on a bench and let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know who that man was but I pray its not Doctor Gustav from Hydra, I sweat he is a dead man if I find he is out of jail." she whispered then arched up in her seat her wound was already healed over with a black mud like substance. "Did you let the All Father know I am back or does he already know?" she asked Thor as she forced herself to stand up and walk over to him and Tony.

Shaking her fair out of her eyes she watched Tony for a moment then smirked slightly. "Don't worry so much about me. I am half mutant and Asgardian. I can take the Hulk on and win. I kicked Loki's ass a couple hundred times as well." she said as she looked down at her shoulder. "Organic creation of mine, since I can control the elements." she mumbled and punched her Uncle in the arm. "Where is my hug you jerk." she said pulling Thor into a huge hug before letting him go. "Sir, it seems her bones are healing at a rapid rate along with her flesh. Its very interesting, I am scanning now." Jarvis said into Tony's ear. "You know Jarvis Tony just has to ask and I will show him." she said and smirked. "I can hear you well and clear." she said a smile on her lips.

However she would shut one eye as she grew dizzy, she grasped onto Thor's arm and bit her lip. "Damn...that last one...poison." she said before she hit the ground with a dull thud. Her body seemed to be fighting off some new poison, but it seemed her chances were not poor. "Sir, some kind of dark mass inside her is removing the poison as we speak." Jarvis said as he did a bio scan of Himni. Himni was passed out however she had a mighty smile on her lips, even though in pain you could see that she was happy to be home. Even though her head pounded, her body ached and was on fire she was the happiest she had been in four years. She prayed silently that no one would take her away from Earth again, however she knew Odin would want her to go back to Asgard and speak with her, but right now she could not travel.

Thor bent down and scooped Himni off of the floor, as he held her in his arms he couldn't help but allow himself a smile. He was definitely proud of her for being able to handle herself and was also relieved that she was finally home. "I shall return home with Himni, but I believe she is in no shape to travel currently, I will leave her with you until I return." Before Tony could respond Thor shot up into the air with Himni in his arms. Tony just stood there and watched him fly off toward Stark tower. Once Thor reached the Tower he placed Himni on a nearby bed, he kissed her forehead and then took to the sky. Tony walked over to hulk and removed the collar that was around his neck, while he was unconscious he turned back into Bruce Banner. Then a few police officers rushed over to grab him and place him in an ambulance. Tony then walked over to the police chief and asked, "You guys think you can handle the rest on your own?" The chief just nodded. After that confirmation, Tony took to the skies to return to Stark Tower.

When he finally returned to the Tower he landed on the balcony and his suit slowly began to disassemble itself as he entered the room. Inside he could see Himni laying on the bed. He walked over toward her and grabbed the blanket at the edge of the mattress placing it over her. She looked peaceful just laying there despite being poisoned earlier, but he knew she'd be fine since she was related to Thor and had a tremendous healing factor. Tony turned off the light and walked out of the room and into the kitchen to grab himself a beer. It was rare that he would be able to drink considering he'd always be working on something. But tonight he decided to take it easy and relax for a bit. Of course tomorrow would be a whole different story but for now, he'd take the "win" as he liked to call it. He sat down on the couch which was near the window overlooking the city.

Meanwhile

Rhodes entered the main hall of the SHIELD base where director Fury was waiting for him. "Well, what's the story on the attack on the mall downtown?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. "Sir, I believe this was some sort of terrorist attack to draw out Tony stark. We have footage from the security room of the mall. The man in the mask spoke of the girl Stark found this morning." He responded before continuing. "I think this girl might be a threat to Mr. Stark, but I don't have too many details on the situation." Nick Fury grabbed a file off of the desk and looked it over. "Where is the girl now?" he asked. "I believe her cousin Thor placed her in Stark tower." Fury then placed the file down on the desk. "I want you to keep an eye on that girl Rhodes."

Poor Himni would toss and turn once in awhile, her mind was active as memories came flooding back to her. She bit her lip and suddenly woke up with a start staring around the dark room. Trembling slightly she wrapped the blanket around her body and let out a small sigh. "At least I am back in the tower, safer than I would be anywhere else." she thought to herself. She bit her lips however, a nagging feeling was bothering her, a shiver ran up her spine as if people were talking about her. However the girl shook it off and went through the medical bay door. "Miss if your looking for Tony he is in his laboratory." Jarvis said to her. "Oh I was actually wondering where I could get a shower?" she said staring up at the speak that the voice was coming out of. "That will be down the hall to the left, Miss Potts left you some clothes and a few towels as well." Jarvis said in reply. "Uh, thank you Jarvis." she replied and headed down the hall to a huge bedroom with a bathroom in it.

Once inside she slowly shut the door and locked it behind her. She put her towel down, stripped herself of her clothes using magic and got into the shower. She turned it on and let out a happy sigh as the warm water poured over her skin. "Sir, Himni has awakened and is showering. I believe she will be coming to speak to you after." Jarvis said to Tony in his laboratory. "She didn't seem to be sleeping well, I read a lot of brain activity, nightmares I believe." Jarvis went on to say. Himni would finish washing her body then turn the shower off, dry off and get out. Next she would dress and made her way down the hall and headed into Tony's lab, making sure she knocked first however. "I uh just wanted to thank you Mr. Stark for all the help you have given me. I am in your debt." she said as she walked up towards him and stood staring at his screen.

"You know if you removed that S genome from your organic matter and add the YY genome your organic suit would be harder to control by the enemy and more malleable to your movements." she said pointing at his screen. "Unless you are planning on using alien DNA then I suggest you allow me to show you a few pointers. I worked for years in a lab in Asgard before I was taken." she said and stared down at the ground. She smiled and sat down in a chair and looked around at the suits. "Your organic one is just like my material in a way." she said standing suddenly and soon her body was covered head to toe in a black metal like substance. She then looked at Tony and cocked her head to the side, staring at him from under a black mask. "Shoot your repuslor blast at me, don't worry you will not hurt me much. I want to show you how this works." Himni said, you could hear the smile in her voice.

Tony finished the last bit of beer as he watched the sunset. He looked up at the clock on the wall, it read eight twenty-four on it. The boredom of just sitting there and doing nothing was beginning to hit him so he decided to go down to the lab and tinker with things. Once down in the lab, he took in the view of all of his suits, each one better designed than the last. He finally reached the last case where his prototype would be but the case was completely empty. 'Great now I'm going to have to start from the drawing board' he thought to himself while walking over to one of the engineering stations. "Sir, Himni has awakened and is showering. I believe she will be coming to speak to you after." He would hear Jarvis say about an hour after he had already been in the lab. "She didn't seem to be sleeping well, I read a lot of brain activity, nightmares I believe." Jarvis continued before Tony could respond. "Thank you, Jarvis," He replied. Tony grabbed a welding torch, turned it on and began attempting to fuse together a few pieces of metal. He was trying to make a new weapon for the Ironman suit.

As he was finishing up welding the small metal pieces he could hear a voice coming from the other end of the room. It was Himni "I uh just wanted to thank you Mr. Stark for all the help you have given me. I am in your debt." she said while walking up to him. He couldn't help but notice she was wearing something of Pepper's, and that's when he caught himself staring at her breasts for a moment. He tried his best to play it off as if he didn't look by turning around and grabbing another piece of metal. She then spoke again "You know if you removed that S genome from your organic matter and add the YY genome your organic suit would be harder to control by the enemy and more malleable to your movements." she then continued "Unless you are planning on using alien DNA then I suggest you allow me to show you a few pointers. I worked for years in a lab in Asgard before I was taken. Your organic one is just like my material in a way." she finished. Tony turned around to find the girl covered in a bio-organic dense like substance. She then asked him to fire off his repulsor blast at her.

"I don't think I want to shoot it at you, and two you said I wouldn't hurt you much, so technically I'd still be hurting you," he responded before continuing. "The suit prototype I made isn't made of organic material like the thing you're wearing. It was made to look like it's organic, but I assure you it isn't. But not a bad idea if it was created to be bio-organic." Tony placed the object he was working on over at the next table. "So, Himni. I see that you cannot sleep, do you like to burn the midnight oil like the rest of us?" he asked. He then grabbed a microchip from the draw on the table. "Also, do you have any embarrassing stories on Thor, I'd like to bring it up at our next Avengers meeting," he said to lighten up the mood. Tony continued to tinker with his new toy hopefully if he does it right he could have a new weapon.

She raised her brow and walked over to his new piece and then crossed her arms thinking for a moment. "No, I have nothing I wish to share with you about my Uncle, sorry Tony." she said softly. She then walked closer and touched the suit with her hand. "Its going to fail the way you have the weapons placed. And you should try bio organic metal, its much easier to work with." Himni said as she slumped down into a chair and let out a sigh. "I don't sleep much anymore, after what I have been through." She said softly. "You humans are interesting, the way you stare at a woman's breasts. They are so common yet you men are like magpies drawn to shiny things." she spoke up as she adjusted the sweater Pepper had given her so it covered her chest. "Men on Asgard just speak up when they want to mate with a woman." she said.

She then laughed softly at her own joke and handed Tony another beer she had brought down for him, which she had been hiding using her powers. "Jarvis said you would like another one so I brought it down me. Its very cold thanks to my powers." she said as she popped the lid off once more using her powers. "I also don't know what you humans call it but I keep feeling it in my gut, feelings that someone I believe his name is Rhodes is betraying you." she said biting her bottom lip. "Just by the way he was looking at you when you grabbed me from the crater, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I am pretty good at reading people thanks to my training." she said biting back a wince as she adjusted herself once more in the chair.

She cocked her head to the side thinking for a moment before shaking her head and looking a way. She sighed and shut her eyes leaning back in the chair trying to think things over. "So do you want me to stay here or should I just force my way back to Asgard. I don't want to be a burden or a problem for you Mr. Stark." she said gently. Himni sighed and stood up as she grasped his wrist and brought his hand down. "You missed a spot, three wires are sticking close to the surface." she pointed to a small dent in the metal, that was hard for the naked eye to see. She made her hand flame as she adjusted the dented metal and smiled. "I am just trying to help, hope that is alright with you?" she asked him softly.

Tony chuckled a little when she answered the question about Thor. He knew it was supposed to me a rhetorical one but she seemed to answer the question anyway. It was rather refreshing to him to see a different reaction to his words than he was used to. When she mentioned working with bio-organic metals he just nodded his head in agreement, although he really didn't want to have to subject himself to the rigorous testing of getting it to work with his own body. Besides, he wouldn't be able to call himself Ironman if he were to make the change now. He then felt a little embarrassed that she had caught him staring at her breast, even if it were for a moment. "Well is that all it takes on Asgard? Then we should copulate," he said with sarcasm. She then surprised him with another beer, which he gladly accepted and took a swig of it immediately before responding to her concern. "Yeah I know about Rhodes, He always tends to do the opposite of what I tell him to do. But that's because he's always been about being a boy scout. Don't worry when the time comes he usually sides with me."

"Well, if you want to stay here that's fine. I take it you'd like to avoid having to return to Asgard anytime soon," he said as she grasped his wrist placing it on a spot he'd missed. Tony looked down at her as she explained that all she wanted to do was be a help. He could see her brown eyes with the reddish hue in them, it was a wonderful sight to behold from up close. "I could always use an extra pair of hands," he said as he turned away and walked over to the stool on the opposite side of the table and continued to drink his beer. He began to think about how sloppy he had been as of late, probably due to the lack of sleep he had been having over the course of the last week. He took a quick glance at his watch, it read eleven thirty on it. "Well then, since you're staying here I will sleep on the couch and you can take the bed," he said before letting out a yawn. The fatigue began to start kicking in especially after the day he'd have.

Tony finished drinking the beer and placed the empty bottle down on the table. "I'm going upstairs to the couch if you'd like to join me I'd be happy to oblige," he said. He turned and walked out of the lab door and up the stairs back into the penthouse. Once he reached the living area he let himself fall back on the couch, kicking off his shoes and propping them up on the coffee table. He grabbed the remote from in between the cushions and turned on the television. On the screen was the eleven o'clock news, the story was about what had happened downtown earlier in the day. He watched some of the footage of Himni fighting inside the mall, he couldn't help but stare at her breasts bouncing all about during the confrontation. He then proceeded to chuckle because Himni was right about human males, they did seem to treat breasts as if they were some kind of statue to be glorified.

Himni would smile at him when he would look up at her close, she could tell he was looking at her strange eyes, a small smirk came across her lips. She froze however when he spoke about her not going back to Asgard, she then bit her lip but did not reply. She had a strange reason she wanted to yet did not want to go back. She would have to share her past with him sooner or later. "I'll be up in a few minutes then Tony." he said when he went up the stairs. She however was not going to let him sleep on the couch, it was his bed and she hardly would sleep anyways. After fifteen minutes she would head up the stairs and grab a soda from the fridge and sat down next to Tony. He would notice she had changed into Asgardian clothing via magic. Her chest showed a little but it was mostly covered by a blue top, she wore a pair of shorts that went down to the knees, covered in Asgardian writing.

"You can have the bed Tony, I am not going to sleep anymore after healing. I haven't slept in five years, not since I was taken hostage." she muttered and looked away not wanting to speak about it, though she didn't remember much. And I do an do not want to go back to Asgard. The reason why I do is to see my Grandfather Odin but I don't want to see Loki. I uh...we..well had a thing once." she said looking away and sighed. "Anyways enough of that, I finished up all the weak spots in the metal for you. It ready for when you put it fully together. However I was looking over your other suit and I was wondering if I could make one as well? I want to bio engineer it with my elements which should be pretty easy." she went on to say as she yawned and crossed her arms over her chest.

She licked her lips and took a sip of her soda before she pushed her bangs out of her hair. "Tell me something Tony, do you know anything about The Myrkur or as you say in English...The Darkness? Has Thor ever said anything about it to you?" Himni would ask him with a worried look in her eyes. Himni then pulled a blanket around her body shivering, slowly she would lean sideways her head leaned against Tony's shoulder and she would shut her eyes. She would fall into a deep sleep, however she would just end up dozing off. She would still be able to answer him alright if he asked her questions but if he would get up to move or anything she would wake up with a start. "I am never going t0 be able to fully get used to all the scars you get being a super hero." she said shaking her head.

Tony just sat there blankly staring at the screen, it was almost as if he'd become a husk or a body without a soul. He was caught in deep thought, or what seemed like a trance. His mind was racing as he continued to think about all the events leading up to this very moment. The thought quickly faded as he began to think about his parents and what they would think of him had they seen him grow into the man he was today. Would they see him as a monster? or would they have praised him for taking on the role of guardian? One thing would be certain is that his mother would've been proud of him, but his father. That would have been an entirely different story. His concentration broke once Himni sat next to him, he didn't even hear her speak initially about the sleeping arrangement, but somehow he'd knew she wouldn't want what he stated earlier. "I think I can arrange something, just let Jarvis know what you need," he said. Tony grabbed the remote and turned the television off so that he could pay attention to what Himni was saying. She then asked him an odd question about Myrkur. "I don't believe I've heard of that, is it a rock band," he said in a joking manner. But before he knew it she leaned on his shoulder for a moment and fell asleep. Her sleep felt like a mere second as she jumped up making a random statement.

Tony then placed his hands on her shoulders as he turned toward her. "It's alright, no one ever gets used to being a hero. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it," he said with a smirk on his face. He then realized he hands placed his hands on her shoulders and quickly released them. "Um, if you don't like sleeping alone I can sleep in the room on the floor, or we can sleep head to toe on the bed." He then got up off the couch and walked over to the bedroom, but before he entered he opened a small closet next to the room. In the closet were a bunch of extra Linen, blankets, and pillows. He proceeded to grab a few blankets with some pillows then continued into the room. His phone began to ring as he placed all the extra pillows and blankets on the mattress.

Tony grabbed the phone from his left pocket and answered it. "Hello, Tony Stark speaking," he said, trying to sound all business like. "Tony it's Rhodes, I think you should know that SHIELD is spying on you. They don't trust the girl, and quite frankly I don't either. Just be careful around her Tony, we don't need another event happening because some girl just appeared out of nowhere," said Rhodes in a blunt and matter of factly tone. Tony turned to look at Himni and in his eyes she seemed quite harmless. Of course, she had a little temper, but with the right approach, she could be reasoned with. "Rhodes, I understand your concern, but I think it'll be fine. She is quite the looker and seems to be on board with the idea of being a hero," he replied before immediately hanging up on Rhodes. Tony was a little perturbed that SHIELD would go to all these lengths to keep an eye on the girl. He brought up and app on his phone and pressed a few buttons. In a moment metal shutters can down on all the windows in the penthouse. It was the kind of precaution he'd always take considering Pepper always hung around and when you're Ironman and people know who your public identity is you gain a lot of villains, and now SHIELD couldn't see either of them.

Himni blinked as he touched her shoulders but smiled as she looked into his eyes allowing him to stare at her body. However before she could reply to him he got up and walked to the closet getting more linens before he sat them up. She then blinked as the phone rang and she cocked her head to the side. She frowned when she heard Rhodes on the other end speaking to Tony about her. She bit her lip and looked away as tears stung her eyes but she held them back the best she could. However she jumped when the windows were blocked, she looked around staring at the metal coverings and trembled. It brought bad memories back, however she took a breath and calmed herself down knowing that Tony would never hurt her on purpose. She couldn't stop her tears though as she stood up and walked over to Tony staring up into his eyes, a very sad look on her face. "I knew he was spying on me as well as SHIELD." she said and shook her head staring down at the floor as she wiped her tears away.

"Leave it up to you humans to not trust me. But I just risked my ass to save many of you today, can they not see that I have ties to earth? That I am willing to risk my life to protect it from evil?" she croaked as tears streamed down her cheeks. "They should talk to Thor about me, I have worked so hard to fight against evil, I would never chose to harm Midgard or Asgard." she muttered. Bringing her hand up she wiped a few more tears from her eyes. "Fuck you Nick Fury, your the reason my mother is dead." she mumbled to herself as she slowly crawled up into the bed. She however let her anger and rage go the best she could and hugged the pillows against her body. "You don't have to sleep on the floor or the wrong way. Your silly Tony, sleep the normal way and be a man." she said softly as she reached her hand out and pulled him into bed with her. She slowly rolled over and hugged him around the middle gently, making sure she caused him no pain with her great strength.

Himni buried her head into his chest some more and kept a grasp on him, she didn't feel uncomfortable however, she felt comfort when he touched her. She bit her lip as her heart rate began to speed up and she wondered what that meant, her body was growing warmer to the touch as well. Himni could feel a strange ache growing in her lower stomach and between her legs, she was not sure what it really could be since she had never felt feelings like this before. Himni then bit her lip and slowly looked up at him, her face showed that she felt betrayed yet very lonely as well. "Please, please, how hard is it to have someone trust me when I have worked so hard to protect this planet?" she whispered before she let out a sad sigh and hung her head sadly, her blondeish hair falling into her eyes and covering half of her face.

The silence was expelled from the room once Himni's emotions began to show. She was crying and felt betrayed by people. Tony could do nothing but feel sympathy towards her. He understood that she wasn't quite home and people were treating her like the unwanted stepchild. "Not all of us humans think the same way," he responded as she grabbed hold of his body. He was completely caught off guard by her, not that he'd be able to stop her anyway with her great strength. Before he knew it he was on the bed with her face buried into his chest. All he could do was place his hand gently on the back of her head to give her some semblance of comfort. She looked up at him begging about what she could do to have people trust her. Tony stared her straight in her eyes, they were really beautiful. He felt a little lost in her eyes because they seemed so magnificent. It actually caught him off guard and for a moment he was unable to speak, even though his mind was screaming at him to respond.

Tony finally worked up the courage to say something after a few moments had gone by, the only reason for his lack of response was because of all the emotions and he wanted her to let them all out. He placed his left hand gently on her cheek. "You're going to be fine Himni, I promise I won't let anything or anyone take you away from here. You can stay with me as long as you like, this will be your new home from now on," he said. Tony moved his hand up the side of her face and brushed her hair to the side. "Humanity always has a tendency to fear what they don't understand, so it's natural for this to occur, but if you stick with me I'm sure they'll accept you soon enough."

He placed his right arm on her back and gently squeezed her. Tony really wanted her to feel like she belonged, in his eyes, he felt anyone who sticks their neck out to help save the planet deserves to call this their home. As he laid there with an incredibly hot woman on top of him he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be with someone like her. To show her that she deserves everything and that she could feel love. He quickly dismissed the thought, because he was older than her and two she was Thor's niece. He definitely doesn't want to deal with Thor's wrath if he ever found out they were laying in bed together he'd be furious. He attempted to pull her up so that she could meet him eye level. "I don't want you to lose faith in us," he said sincerely as he stared her in the eyes. It was in that moment he felt a sensation he hadn't felt in a while. His blood pressure began to rise as he looked at her face, he could feel a boner coming on. 'Oh, crap.' he thought to himself. He quickly rolled to his right so that they could face each other on their sides.

Himni began to lighten up and she stared up into Tony's eyes happily as he responded kindly to her. "I hope you are right Tony, I trust you. Thank you for being so kind and giving me a new home." she croaked softly as she kept her head laying against his chest. She was flushing bright red from where his hand rested on her cheek but he could see that she was enjoying his touch However when he rolled her off him and they lay on their sides she sensed what was wrong. "Tony, its nothing to be embarrassed about. Its natural for your body to do that, it happens to males on my planet as well." she whispered. She bit her bottom lip and slowly moved him back onto his back using her strength and she sat upon his legs pinning him down gently. "I caused this, I can help you." she whispered. She was a virgin in some ways and not in others. She had used her mouth before but that was about it, she had never had a cock other places before though.

Himni would slowly move her head down and unzip his pants, her hands pulled the button open and she slipped her small hands inside Once inside his boxers she pulled out his hard cock and pushed her mouth down on his shaft and slowly began to suck him off. She held him down with just one hand while her other grasped the base of his shaft and her head bobbed up and down happily. "I never tasted anything so sweet, your so warm and big" she whispered and smiled. Her tongue came out and ran over the underside of his shaft, to the tip and back down to the base. She then pushed her mouth back down on him and kept bobbing her head up and down his meat happily. Her mouth moved and he would feel her start to cheek him off, enjoying his taste.

When Tony would start to leak pre cum he would feel her lap it up happily. She then would blink watching him with her eyes, he could see her emotions towards him, a happy smile forming on her lips. She moved her mouth off his cock for a few minutes and cocked her head to the side. "Never thought I would ever be sucking off a human but I like you a lot Tony." she whispered as her hands moved down to grasp his balls inside his pants. Her mouth kept moving over his shaft again and she sucked harder, she could feel his cock twitching inside her mouth. Her pussy was wet between her legs but she did not show that it was bothering her however. Shaking her head slightly she let out a groan, she closed her legs tightly and rocked her body as her mouth kept moving, her tongue was teasing him as best as she could make it work.

Tony had only a moment of staring her in the eyes before he was returned to his backside and pinned down. She really wanted to help take away the boner he had just gained, but how could she do this to him? He struggled for only a moment until she placed his hard cock in her mouth. It was at that moment he felt all of his stress melt away as if she was the solution to all of his problems. He watched intently as she bobbed her head up and down, she looked so happy to be sucking on him. He continued to look at her intently, placing his hand on her head as she sucked, licked and cupped his manhood. He let himself moan a little, his eyes beginning to roll to the back of his head. Tony was feeling an immense amount of pleasure before she stopped to let him know that she liked him a lot. He was impressed with her ability to suck, it was like a hoover vacuum and she was about to make him cum. 'I can't come this early... It'll be too embarrassing,' he thought to himself.

Tony hadn't been with a girl in a very long time, not since he and Pepper called it quits nearly five years ago. It wasn't that he didn't want the women, it was more like he was always busy saving the world or developing cheap energy sources for third world countries. He never really considered the possibility of settling down because of the break up he had. Usually, he'd purposely bury himself in his work or sabotage the dates he was out on. Himni was different, she was an outcast and needs someone, just like he needs someone. He could feel his cock getting harder as he twitched in her mouth and small amounts of precum leaked from him. It wouldn't be too long until he gave her his entire load, but he wanted to prevent that. As quickly as he could he tried to think of many things that would cause himself to go flaccid. For the most part, it started working, and his cock began to soften a little but remained erect.

"Himni stop you're going to make me cum if you keep doing that," he said with a slight moan in his voice. Although he was able to scathe off cumming for a moment he was afraid that if she looked up at him with those beautiful eyes of her's he would completely lose it. "Let me take care of you," he said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. He could sense she was wet in between her legs and he wanted to eat her pussy to show his appreciation for her. Tony didn't really know it but he was beginning to catch feelings for Himni. It wasn't just because it was in the moment of having sexual relations, but because of who she was and he felt what she is feeling.

Himni smiled up at him again as he seemed to be enjoying himself, however she felt him start to soften and she let out a small whimper. She thought she had done something wrong and when she felt his hand on her shoulder she pulled her head back and looked up into his eyes. "I wanted to make you cum Tony, that was the whole idea. It will get rid of all the stress and pressure you have been feeling lately. Not to mention that I was enjoying what I was doing for you." she said sadly as she hung her head and bit her lip. She went beet red in the face however when he suggested that she should allow Tony to take care of her. She gulped and shut her legs tightly as a shiver ran down her spine, she was not sure what Tony had in mind but she never really had a man between her legs before. Loki would bug her once in awhile but that was a long long time ago. The more she thought about it the redder her face seemed to get and she let out a heavy sigh.

"If you really want to, uh then you can go ahead but I warn you I am a virgin and its been a long time since I have been touched in such a place." she said very embarrassed. She then slowly stood up and pulled her pants down, allowing them to drop to the floor, she then removed her panties shyly and he could see how wet her inner thighs were. He could also her clean shaven pussy, only a bit of neatly trimmed hair right above her clit. "I want you to cum though, its also in return for saving me." she whispered as she shyly crawled back onto the bed. She then moved back down to his cock and wrapped her lips around it and began to suck once more, however she lay atop of him, her ass in his face and ever so slowly and shyly she would spread her legs and show him her wet pussy. Her clit was swollen and covered in her juices as well, shinning in the dull light of the room.

"Please be gentle with me back there, last time someone touched me there, they were very rough." she said softly. She then brought her hands down and grasped onto his balls gently. She rolled them in her palms again, however she would stop for a few minutes and lay her head on his hip allowing him to look at her pussy, even though she was as embarrassed as could be. "Tony, would you be uh..willing to make me a real women...tonight? I want it...I really want you to take me." she croaked softly but you could hear that she was telling the truth. She then moved back to sucking on his cock deciding to use some magic to keep the pressure down in his balls. "Tell me when you want to cum, I can use magic to keep you from doing so, you can still feel pleasure but you won't feel pressure." she whispered before she brought his cock back into her mouth and sucked harder, moaning as she went.

The moment she looked up at him with her gorgeous eyes is the moment he wanted to explode, but he somehow managed to keep in all in. She then went on to explain that she wanted to make him cum, but Tony had planned on them both cumming together if anything. Tony didn't really say anything he just kept staring at her she was absolutely beautiful, even more beautiful than any woman he'd ever been with before. When she returned to the bed he could see her pussy over top of him and she explained how she hadn't been touched there in a while. Her inner thighs were covered in her natural juices, because of this he could tell she was really into this and her words were sincere. He placed both his hands on her bare ass and squeezed gently, he then kissed her inner thigh as he slowly pushed her hip down so that her pussy was closer to his face. He smelled it a little before sticking his tongue out and licking the outer parts of her lips. He traced along the sides of her pussy lips in an oval like pattern before stopping near the top at her clit.

He could hear her ask him to make her a real woman and Tony simply answered her with his actions by allowing his tongue to penetrate her pussy a little near the top of her clit then licked up and continued to do so as if it were a lollipop. She tasted so sweet, kind of like berries but not any specific berry. He continued to use his tongue as if it were a paintbrush and her pussy was the canvas. He'd dip his tongue inside, then trace along the lips and up to the clit, then changed it up a little by sucking on the clit. He massaged it with his tongue now only focusing on her clitoris. All he could think about now is making her cum so that he could drink her juices. Tony continued to massage her ass cheeks with his hands as he continued to pleasure her with his tongue and he moaned while doing it. Tony could still feel her sucking on him, but he could no longer feel the urge to cum.

In that very moment, he felt like he was in paradise or a dream. What did he do to deserve this wonderful girl? At this point it didn't matter, he could tell that all she wanted was him and him alone. Tony moved one of his hands down until he cupped her inner thigh. He decided to change it up a bit by placing two of his fingers inside her vagina and moving it slowly. He didn't penetrate very far, but just enough his tips to get covered in her juices. He slowly moved his index and middle finger back and forth while he paid extra attention to her clitoris. He hoped she was enjoying him as much as he was enjoying her. He stopped for a moment and rested his head on the pillow. "I want you to cum for me Himni," he said as he returned to licking her clit.

Himni would yelp and go wide eyed when she felt his tongue first make contact with her pussy. She squirmed and bucked her lips lightly, however as he began to work her pussy like a masterpiece she would cry out loudly. Her body twisted and trembled under his work, she was trying her best to concentrate on his cock but Tony was making it really hard for her. "So good Tony...." she croaked and rocked her hips down onto his tongue, whimpering and panting she felt more of her juices start to flow down her inner thighs. "Tony...ah...I never felt someone love my body the way you do." she croaked as a shiver shot up her spine. Next she would keep bucking her hips slightly, enjoying the way his hands grasped her ass cheeks and seemed to spread her anus a bit as well as her pussy. Whenever he dipped his tongue into her she would cry out the loudest, enjoying the warmth he gave off.

However when he stopped and pulled his mouth from her to speak, she would turn her head to the side and watch him. When he said he wanted her to cum she would go wide eyed with shock from his words. "Ah...if you want me too, but what about you? Do you want me to make you cum? I mean I want to taste your seed." she whispered as another shiver ran down her spine. She then cried out loudly in more pleasure as his fingers would dip inside her. She felt no pain, only pleasure as her hips would move back down against his fingers. "Put them in deeper please put them in deeper." she begged him hotly. Her hands trembled as her body bucked and arched, she would force her hips down on his fingers so he would go deeper into her, he would feel her hymen but there wouldn't be any blood if he broke it, she healed fast so that was one really good thing.

After awhile her eyes would widen again and she would cry out loudly as her walls tightened around his fingers, she threw her head back and came hard on his fingers soaking him with her juices. However she pushed her mouth down his shaft just in case he came and got ready, however if he did cum his cock would stay hard and she would swallow every last bit of his seed down. She would tremble and arch her hips slightly before looking back over at him. "Will you put it inside of me...please Tony....I want you so badly." she croaked and ran her hands up and down his thighs. Her body would turn around and she would lay her head down on his chest. She would then smile and slowly move her face and kiss him gently on the cheek right beside his mouth. He could feel her pussy still dripping down on his thigh, smell her need for him to enter her which she was ready for.

Back
Top Bottom