Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Villain's Bar & Whore house Character Profiles

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
Before making your character(s) you must follow these rules

1. Characters are approved once made unless I say you need to change something or if I don't see the character fits
2. Only I have the rights to auto-hit and god mod, but I will only do this if things get out of hand.
3. If you are told not to mess with another villain's slave or does not like a kink you are trying to use, please respect the other person choice.
4. All characters must look like they could be 18 or old.
5. Enjoy the rp.
6. More rules maybe add later.

Villain Profile

Name - (Please make the name have a link to an image of the character)
Series -
Bad Ending - (Backstory on how the villain took over their world or whatever their goals was.)
Gender -
Sexuality -
Other - (Things you would like to add)
Slave list ( A list of slaves your villain can summon at any time. add a name with a link to an image, gender, sexuality, if they follow orders, and if they fight back or not.)

Slave Profile - This one can be from any series even if the series doesn't have a villain. Note these characters can not leave the bar thanks to the bomb placed on their wrist and are now property of the bar.

Name - (Please make the name have a link to an image of the character)
Series -
Bad Ending - (Backstory on how the character and how they gotten to Despair Bar.)
Gender -
Sexuality -
Other - (Things you would like to add)
Obedience - (Do you follow orders or not and do you try fight back or not)

------------------------------------------------------

Name - Junko Enoshima
Series - Dangan Ronpa
Bad Ending - After the spread of despair Junko became the queen of this new world of despair. For those who haven't fallen into despair became slaves to the members of Ultimate Despair. Junko was able to keep several of her classmates at Hope's Peak Academy as her personal slaves. She soon grown bored of her own world and found a strange realm that links all world together. Junko made a building at this place calling it Despair Bar.
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Bisexual
Other - Junko is the owner of the bar and has an AI of herself to controlling several kinds Monokumas (the black and white bear) to act servants for the bar.
Slave list - Note all slaves here will be Bisexual
Mikan Tsumiki - Female - she will only follow Junko's orders and will not fight back as long Junko orders her.
Sayaka Maizono - Female - she won't follow orders, but she won't fight back. Note she still a virgin and Junko want to keep it that way, so only use her ass.
Chihiro Fujisaki - Male - He won't follow orders unless you get a little rough on him and will not fight back.
Akane Owari - Female - She won't follow orders and will try to fight back.

------------------------------------------------------
On Reserve

Back
Top Bottom