Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cum One Cum All! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start off with the most important detail. I am a male in actuality but I play a switch female character. If that makes you uncomfortable, please respectably leave this thread now.

Now that we've got that over with, time to get down to the nitty gritty.

Details about my character (I should let you know I will only play as my character right now unless you can offer me a good enough plot to change my mind.):
Madame Ravenwood is a domme mistress fem. She is kindhearted and friendly until she ends up in bed, then she becomes a ravishing monster(not literally.) seeking nothing but the complete obedience of her partner and sexual satisfaction. She lives in Modern Day U.S. As such, I won't do anything medieval or fantasy, unless of course you present me with a good enough plot. My character looks as my avatar shows, and is aged 20.

Onto some other details.

My replies can be at the randomest of times, so if you're seeking immediate, guaranteed, or consistent replies throughout the day, I'm not the partner to rp with. I will rp on any platform except for threads because I'm a bit semiconscious of others seeing my work. Which means I will be willing to RP via Skype, YIM, AIM, Kik, Email, or PMs (granted my accounts for all of these will not be my personal accounts but accounts created specifically for my character (unless of course you want my personal account for OOC chatter and such, then I will gladly oblige you upon request.)) Last but not least, I have an entire biography for my character figured out in my head and will gladly share any information regarding her past or her interests/kinks.

Another important tidbit.

I will try any kink once

If you've read this far, congrats, if you're gonna PM me, make the subject "Peanut Butter Sandwhiches With The Crust Cut Off", if you don't, I probably won't answer you.

I will edit the thread with plots as I come up with them, but as of now, please feel free to PM me with plot ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom