Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet, innocent, and addicted. A Brother/Sister pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exfuel

Star
First off I'd like to state not to post here but to PM me, I hardly ever check the threads I make for responses. Second would be my limits, no scat, watersports, vomit, gore, heavy blood. I'm not into the grosser bodily fluids.

Now onto the idea!

The idea is both of them are living together in an apartment or small home going to college. She could be just starting 18 or 19 years old while he's 23 or 24.

The sister at one point goes into his room looking for him or something she had left there. She finds what she was looking for, but also a inconspicuous bunch of chocolate balls in red foil inside packaging of a generic brand you could easily buy at the store. Thinking nothing of it, she snags a few and heads on her way.

A few weeks go buy and the brother notices how his 'product' has been going missing occasionally, finding traces of the wrappers in her room he sighs. The chocolate she was getting into were laced with opium and it seemed she had grown quite addicted to them. So what does he do? He starts keeping them somewhere she cant find them. Let the withdraw start to sink in...

This is where the story can start to differ. Maybe the brother's not such a bad guy and he's just selling drugs to go to school, or maybe he's a bit more wicked than that and loves the thought of corrupting his baby sister.

It could be something more of the spark that jumps the sisters love for him, or it could be something more forceful and dark in nature. I'm into all kinds of different settings, kinks, and ideas. So don't hold back and let's figure it out!

Options:

-Corruption/Blackmail
-Romance
-Pregnancy
-Bestiality
-Prostitution
-Alcohol use
-Light bondage
-Sex training in all kinds of ways.

Other pairings!

Best friends
Teacher x student