Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Furry Femboys for Gay Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mBlue

Super-Earth
Disclaimer: All characters in these ideas must be at least 18 years of age.

Hey there, I'm in the market for another rp again, and I'm seeking lovely furry femboy sluts with big, jiggly butts to do with as I please! Now, here are some ideas:

Teacher x Student: I teach a history course at a college, you come in and beg for extra credit, and I'm of course willing to help, provided you're willing to do something for me. ;3

Boytoy: I find you on a gay hookup app, and over time we develop a routine. I take you out to a nice dinner, and when we get home you dress up in a naughty outfit of my choosing, and let me play out my sexual fantasies.

Exotic prince: A femboy prince of an exotic land takes one of his guards as his lover, pretty straight forward.

Femboy Harem: I'm really hoping to find someone for this idea, but it's rather ambitious and could take awhile. I'm looking to build a harem of femboys. It would require you to play multiple characters (3-4ish) although not all at once. We can develop different stories for how my character bumps into each one of yours.

If any of these ideas interest you, please send me a message as I don't check the threads.

I said:
Disclaimer: All characters in these ideas must be at least 18 years of age.

Hey there, I'm in the market for another rp again, and I'm seeking lovely furry femboy sluts with big, jiggly butts to do with as I please! Now, here are some ideas:

Teacher x Student: I teach a history course at a college, you come in and beg for extra credit, and I'm of course willing to help, provided you're willing to do something for me. ;3

Boytoy: I find you on a gay hookup app, and over time we develop a routine. I take you out to a nice dinner, and when we get home you dress up in a naughty outfit of my choosing, and let me play out my sexual fantasies.

Exotic prince: A femboy prince of an exotic land takes one of his guards as his lover, pretty straight forward.

Femboy Harem: I'm really hoping to find someone for this idea, but it's rather ambitious and could take awhile. I'm looking to build a harem of femboys. It would require you to play multiple characters (3-4ish) although not all at once. We can develop different stories for how my character bumps into each one of yours.

If any of these ideas interest you, please send me a message as I don't check the threads.

Bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom