Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM for F any and all settings (no canon fandom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiram

Meteorite
Let's keep it simple. I want to do a GM/player style roleplay, rich on smut, an with few limitations (bathroom stuff).

I've written down a few generic plots for what this can follow, based on earlier games I've enjoyed.

You're free to approach with your own plots, and anyone who'd want to GM for a male player is encouraged to go ahead.

Space: A smuggler tries life on a new urban planet, getting contacts and trying to make a fortune for herself, only to find herself literally screwed at almost every turn. (could be Star Wars, on a smugglers moon for example)

Fantasy: A sorceress has decided to go out and become an adventurer, she helps people, defeat bandits, and is raped in the woods by orcs, or worse.

Pirates: A noble woman is captured when pirates attack the ship she's on, after being introduced to the crew, she has to manouver the social ranks of dangerous criminals to survive.

Anyone's free to PM, and I'd prefer to do the rp over YIM. Primarily looking for female characters to GM for. If you don't have a plot, we could brainstorm something, if you do, give me the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom