Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive Masochist Mouse seeking dominant and/or abusive partner [MxM] [MxF] [FxF?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. If you're here, that means you are interested in dominating me, or perhaps you're here because you want to use and abuse me. Either way, even i have my limits on how far i want things to be taken, all of which can be viewed in my K-list, which can be found in my Signature.

Anything there that isn't frowned upon by me can be included in our RP, though i love RPing with other furries, especially if they belong to the dog or cat family. Though that's not to say i won't RP with human characters, so long as they're attractive enough, I'll RP with just about whatever human you throw my way. Pictures are a plus if you have them.

In addition, if you'd rather not RP with my Fursona, i can downgrade to a human version of him if you'd like. But that's as far a change as I'm willing to go. If i can't RP as a tiny person, then i won't RP with you at all. Also, when it comes to starting the RP, i will only RP in the threads. I expect my partner to have a decent amount of words in each of their posts, and i will try to do the same as well. Decent for me is at least 250 words. I also don't want to see any text like spelling, though i won't fault you if you make some minor typos here and there.

And one last thing, I'm only seeking partners who are active on BMR. If life has you down so much that you can only log on once and a while, then please don't bother asking to RP with me. The longest i will wait for someone to add content is three days. If that's not enough time for you, then you are not the partner for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom