Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turn Me Into Part of You. (MxF) (FTP/BodyPartTransformation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroco

Meteorite
Imagine the feeling of having total control over a person. Imagine reducing them into nothing more than a part of your body. Imagine using them for your benefit, toying with them as you please, or enjoying your new companion however you'd like. Imagine the greatest breast implants, ones that are more human than any other. Imagine using a person to create pleasure to the touch where it didn't exist before, or to improve pleasure where it already exists.

Imagine sharing your life with someone closer to you than anyone else could possibly be. Imagine knowing that there is someone trapped within you, experiencing every second as you go about your life.

Imagine using someone's mind as a way to improve yourself. What if you need help remembering a number? How about a real time adviser as you attempt to find a date? Would you negotiate with rewards to get their assistance? Would you threaten punishments, do things to them they don't like to endure if they do not cooperate?

These are the themes of body part transformation. These are the things I'd like to see happen in an RP. Transforming a fellow human being into a part of you. How would you use the opportunity?

I don't know what it is about this that appeals so much. I normally prefer the dominant role in role playing. This seems to be an exception. I don't know why, but it is.

That doesn't mean I'd refuse being the dominant role here. If you like this concept, but would prefer the one being transformed, I could play that role as well.

If you'd like to play this out, below are a few different starting scenarios for you to go off of. Feel free to modify them to your liking, or even totally ignore them. Any RP that fits what I've described above will be something I am more than happy to be involved with.

I look forward to any potential replies, and thank you for your time!

I'd like to establish everything through PM, then move to forum or remain in PM depending on your preference. I don't have a preference for either PM or forum thread. [/align]I don't mind moving to other websties/programs either (so long as I'm not giving up personal info to make an account).

• A wealthy businessman finds himself trapped within his secretary, and his attempts to get HR to ignore sexual harassment cases backfires wildly.
  • A witch casts a spell on her boyfriend, determined to show him a good time, but forgets to reverse the spell before sunrise.
  • A wife isn't happy with her marriage, and rather than getting a divorce decides to bring her husband closer.
  • A criminal attempts to mug, or do even worse to a woman on the streets, and she gets the upper hand.
  • Ever accidentally walk into a ritual at just the wrong time? Yeah, I've done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom