Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Name of the King (Cold Chaos X *~CoraJayne~*)

Therese moaned, not letting his words phase her, She could be raped by a thousand men and never speak. The only noises he would get out of her were moans of pleasure. His intense fingering made her moan even louder, and she could feel her orgasm building up in her belly. The blonde continued to reap the rewards of her "torture", and she was closer to her orgasm than she'd been expecting to get from him.

Her loud moan was the final nail in the coffin, it was time to enact his plan. Ripping his fingers out from her pussy, the mage dropped the spell he had keeping her legs afloat. "I've had my fun with you. Jailer, you can go back to beating her now." The wizard waved his hand, making the table vanish. The dungeon master looked at the mage with confusion. "I thought you were going to start fucking the little bitch." He stopped the mage from leaving to ask his question. "You think I'd work to please this trash? She's too headstrong, not even close to my type. I'll come back to push her on the brink of ecstasy, just to snatch it away from her."

Fuck. Of course that had been his plan all along. Therese was internally cursing herself as her pleasure faded away. She was now naked and fully exposed to the disgusting man with the whip, but she steeled her jaw once more. Of course she missed the mage's touch, but she couldn't get back in the mind set. As the idiot talked to the mage, Therese worked on closing off her mind once more, awaiting the pain she was sure he'd inflict.

"I'll be in my tower, pleasuring my slave girl. All this work on her has left my a bit turned on." The wizard spoke at a volume loud enough for the blonde warrior to hear. He even turned to give Therese a smug grin. "Give her a few good whippings, then call it a night. She needs to stew in her frothing loins." Geralt muttered before leaving the room. Now it was just the dungeon master and Therese. He flashed a wicked grin, staring at her quivering pussy. "I know I'm going to enjoy beating off to your moans tonight. I'd get me knob cut off if I started fucking you, so I'll take what I can for now." The master brandished his whip again. "Now then, think 4 good lashings should suffice."

Therese rolled her eyes once more. His slave girl could enjoy him, she was just pissed now. Her pleasure had waned, but that didn't mean that her body hadn't responded in kind. The blonde rolled her eyes once more, staring up at the ceiling once more. She had cut herself off, and now she was just waiting for the stinging pain of the whip.

The dungeon master lashed his whip across her belly, leaving a harsh red welt. The next thrash was aimed at her exposed breast, with two more crossing onto her left leg. "I wonder what will get to your first, the whip, the hunger, or the teasing. If you ask for it, I could give you some warm chowder." The dungeon master taunted the girl, gripping at his crotch. He left the room with a hearty chuckle, leaving the warrior to wallow in the darkness of her cell.

She jolted as the second hit her breast, the most sensitive area of exposed skin. Therese ignored him once more. She had been put through training for this. She was a knight, and she would not let their feeble attempts at gaining information from her break her. After the pain had subsided, Therese fell asleep. Her feet were still magically suspended in the air, so she could relax with them in the same position.

The night seemed to stretch on forever. It was hard to tell what time it was in that dark cell. Hours passed before someone finally came to see the prisoner. The mage returned to greet his new plaything, holding another bucket of freezing water. He tossed the water onto her, making sure to aim for her soft face. "Falling asleep in this freezing cell? You must be stronger then I thought, little girl."

The warrior had been sleeping peacefully when she was suddenly inhaling water once more. She coughed and shook her head, trying to get all of the water out of his system. "What is up with you people and waking others up so rudely?" Therese was his prisoner, after all, the least he could do was not throw water on her when she was dreaming about a roast pig.

"She speaks? I figured I'd have to start teasing your anus before getting to hear more out of you." The wizard mocked his captive, conjuring a wooden stool to sit on. "I'm going to level with you. I could care less about you giving up the information to this attack. Your kingdom is finished, the wars are over. Even if your fighters have the upper hand, my magic is strong enough to end any conflict." The floor flashes with another purple light, bringing forth a plate of eggs. The mage circles his hand, creating a fork to eat with. "You can play the headstrong POW, and keep up the silent treatment. Or, you can listen to some things I might have to say to get you out of here."

Therese watched him, inhaling deeply as the smell of eggs filled the room. "I'll talk to you. Not the fat pig that was in here." The knight offered. She held back a laugh when he was convinced that his kingdom would win. It was a lot trickier than that, and she knew a few secrets that his mages were hiding. "I don't have to talk to listen." The blonde pointed out. "But I am listening."

The wizard continued his breakfast, grinning at the knights response. "My slaves begin to bore me. They've become too docile, too easy. I like a solid challenge, someone still in need of breaking. The vibration spell I used to stimulate you was an experiment of mine. You can already tell how that went, though I have more I want to try. Submit yourself to more of my experiments, then I might let you cum during one of them." The mage conjured up a bronze key, it gleamed in the dim fire light. "You'd be moved to my tower, a much more...comfortable place to rest. Seems like a better deal then being whipped till the day you die."

Now that was an interesting offer. The dungeon master wasn't going to get anything out of her, and she might as well get a little pleasure out of being kidnapped. Therese was sure that he would have some sort of dark twist in store for her, but if she wasn't going to break from the whip, he wasn't going to break her. After she was certain that she'd thought of everything, Therese made her decision. "I accept."

Garelt chuckled at her response. "Well that was quick, I figured you'd want some more details at the least." The wizard stepped closer, dangling the key in front of Therese. "Before letting you go, I have some ground rules to establish." Dropping the key to the ground, his hand shot towards Therese's neck. Gripping tightly, the made began chanting a spell. Purple light shined around her neck, and three runes were drawn around the knight's neck. "Consider this a leash, to keep you in line. Break any rules, and I'll make one of them glow. As each one glows, it'll feel like an invisible hand is choking you. Level 1 is more to keep you in line, but Level 3 can kill you if you keep pissing me off. Do I make myself clear?"

When he went for her neck, she tensed up. She could feel the runes burning into her skin, and once again her hands formed into fists to keep herself from reacting to him. Once his hand was off her neck, she took a few deep breaths. "Yes." Therese said. The knight had been in situations like that before, and she knew how uncomfortable it was. For him, she would be as good as she possibly could.

"That's good, I don't want to have to kill you." The mage slid his silvery hair out of his face, before picking the key back up again. "First rule to learn, you're my property now. You do what I say, wear what I say, and eat what I say. I'll feed you as soon as we get to the tower, so don't act like I don't take care of my things." The mage lectured her, as he undid the first lock around her wrist. He made sure to keep the other one locked, so he could continue teaching her his rules.

The knight cringed at the phrase "my property", but she didn't fight him on it. If the blonde could play enough long enough, her country's mage's would be able to get rid of the runes on her neck and free her from any spells. Therese let out a breath of relief as her wrist was freed. It was red and raw, but it wasn't as bloody as she was expecting it to be.

"Second rule, I will be using you every night for a new experiment. That means you'll need to bear with a few things being placed in your mouth, your pussy, and even you ass. Be a good girl, and you can finish. I might even pleasure you without having to experiment. Just know that you are not entitled to an orgasm until you earn it." The mage undoes the last of her cuffs, preparing a warp spell to take them to his tower. "You can try and break for the door, if you're feeling foolish." He mocks her one last time, before placing his elbow out for her to grab onto.

She just nodded. It seemed that he still underestimated her sexual experience, but she didn't dare correct him. If there was a chance she would get an orgasm out of this trap, it was worth it. Therese grabbed her other wrist as it was free. The blonde ignored his condescending comment, electing to check her wrists for any cuts or abrasions. Therese stood up, leaning on him until she could get her proper balance.

Not even giving her the chance to prepare, the wizard warped the pair. Everything around them distorted as they traveled through space. The two were moving at intense speed, enough to make anyone sick. After what felt like half a second, the two were outside, looking at the Wizard's tower. The brick palace seemed to stretch up to the heavens, piercing the clouds themselves. "I hope you didn't get sick on the way here. I don't like to waste time on these things. It's not like you had to pack anything." He continued to toy with his new pet.

Therese was a strong woman, but as the world warped around her, she held her stomach. She thought she was going to puke, and she fell to her knees once they'd stopped. The blonde held her stomach, but she soon realized that they were outside...and she was naked. The knight covered herself the best she could, and she looked up at the tower.

"I'm surprised to see you still have some shame, considering you were quick to give away your body like that." The wizard kept his cold demeanor as they stood in front of his study. "We're alone, in the woods, so no one will see your shame." The tower stood on it's own, surrounded by tall trees. The place looked like it came right out of a fairy tale. With a wave of his hand, the front door of the manor flew open. "The servants are already making you food. Hurry inside so we can move on to your first assignment."

The door opened and she wavered to her feet, stumbling forward into the building. She didn't like being without her armor, but being naked was another thing. The blonde walked into the building, admiring the architecture and decorations. "Nice place."

The opulent hall of the tower seemed to stretch forever. Seemed appropriate that a spellcaster would use illusions for home defense. Along the red carpet of the entrance, gargoyles held glorious pillars, to keep the tower up. The wizard dispelled his enchantment, cause the countless gargoyles to fade away, and the stairs of the tower flew right up to it's visitors. A single step on the stairs awaited the duo, but there was no other way to climb up the tower. "Just get on the stone step, and we'll be at the top in no time." The mage explained the magic of his home.

Therese had to admit it: She was impressed. He was obviously a very talented mage, and his home was, well, lovely. The captive stepped up onto the single platform, still crossing her arms over her chest. It was mostly out of cold rather than fear or embarrassment. "Your home is lovely."

Back
Top Bottom