Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Name of the King (Cold Chaos X *~CoraJayne~*)

Coldchaos

Star
The kingdoms of Garendell and Hirado have been at war for many years. The fighting has lasted for so long, that no one even remembers what started it all. Closing in on defeat, Garendell begins to mobilize it's forces to an unknown location to plan it's final attack on the Hirado capital. The only one who knows the location of the gathering is one, female, knight. The Hirado army is privy to the knights location, but need her knowledge to finish this war once and for all.

Sneaking into the small village, in the dead of night, the soldiers enter the inn noticed. The inn keeper was more then willing to sell out the girl's location for a sack of gold. Drawing closer, the men form around the sleeping warrior, brandishing rope. After a minor struggle, the Hirado soldiers have the knight chained in the dungeon, awaiting torture. The dungeon master tosses a bucket of cold water onto the girl, waking her up to her current situation.

Therese was one of the best and strongest knights that Hirado had. She was deft and deadly, and she wasn't afraid to be as ruthless as she needed to be.

But this attack was beyond anything she'd encountered. To attack in the dead of night was unheard of. The warrior had been blindsided, and she was taken.

They had traveled all night, and she was weary from the travel. Therese had been sleeping when she was suddenly surrounded by water. She gasped for air and realized she was still above ground, and she shot up to glare at the man who'd dared awake her.

The dungeon master tosses aside his bucket, relishing in the gaze he was getting from his prey. His face was concealed by a sharp hood, even his eyes were covered by a see through material. The man had a large gut, obviously well fed, but the muscles on his arms made it clear he was physically strong. "About time you woke up, little turtledove." He blathered in a thick, cockney, accent. "I was worried you'd sleep through the best part." The master stepped closer, jingling the chains that bound the young knightess. "Just be glad we gave you something to wear for those cold nights." Her armor was confiscated, leaving her in the clothes she wore the night before.

"Let's make a little game out of this whole affair, love. I'll ask some simple questions, and you earn a hearty prize for answering truthfully. Give me lip, and...I think you'd have an idea. Am I getting through to ya?" The dungeon master returned to the center of the chamber, pulling out his trusty whip. The room was almost pitch black, save a few dim candles. The stone bricks blocked out all light from the outside, so no telling if it was even daylight. The door in the far end was already submerged in total blackness. It was just the girl, and her captor.

His entire being repulsed the woman. The beautiful blonde continued to glare at him, starting to shiver as the cold water soaked into her bones. She shifted as he jingled her chains. Had Therese not been bound, she could have easily taken him down an escaped. But they knew that, so she was stuck in that position. The blonde almost laughed when he pulled out his whip. "That's cute." Therese sat up the best she could, giving him a dark smile. "I'm not giving you anything."

"Haven't even started, and you're already begging for this little number. I'm going to have a good time with you." The dungeon master smirked, raising his whip to the air to gain momentum. The weapon circled for a second, before being pulled down by his loathsome master. With a massive *thwack* the leather strap struck down the girl's chest. Like the claw of a beast, her top was sliced a bit, exposing a small part of her breast. "Let's start with your name, something simple to get you going."

The knight tensed up when she saw the man raise his arm, but she didn't make a sound when the whip licked her body. When her top was sliced, it left a deep red mark across her ribs. Therese took deep breaths, trying to get the pain to fade. The knight was prepared to not even tell him her name, but it was an easy question. "Therese. Thesere Myrell Bjornsdottir, Knight of the kingdom of Hirdao." After a pause, she gave a cocky smirk. "And the best one they have."

"I've no doubt about that, Ms.Bjorn, because you've been trusted with some intel that my king is interested in." The horrid man chuckles, looking over his trusty tool. "For answering so polity, you've earned 1 meal for the day. A nice slab of lamb, a warm potato, a roll that fits in the palm of your hand, and a cup glass of water. Keep playing nice, and you get more then that." His tone was condescending, almost like the reward was a giant tease. "Second question, who's leading the invasion soon? We know it's going to happen, and you hold all the details."

The meal he described sounded delicious, especially for the starved woman. But if it meant giving up her kingdom's secrets, she would rather starve to death. She couldn't help but laugh at the next question. "Me." She said truthfully. She had been set to lead the next invasion, but they'd taken her so she was unable to do that now. Therese was sure Anders was set to lead it behind her, but that was for her to know and for him to never pull out of her.

Her answer seemed right to him, she was a high ranking knight after all. Still her tone, and the laugh, made it seem like it was full of shit. Raising the whip again, the dungeon master slapped it across her face. "Don't get cocky with me!" He shouted, taking a few breaths to control his anger. "I warned you about playing nice. As punishment, I'm taking that meal you just earned, and I'm throwing on another rule. After giving your answer, I want you to refer to my as your master. Keep up the attitude, and it's more rules for you." It wasn't just a game at this point. Despite looking like a fat oaf, the dungeon master has been aiming to mentally torture the poor girl.

Her head snapped to the side as the whip hit her cheek, and she could feel warm blood dripping down her face. Therese didn't mind. If they let her starve, she wouldn't make it out alive. Dead men tell no tales, after all. "I'm not going to do that." She told him. "You might as well kill me now, oaf. I'm not going to give you anything. Not today, not tomorrow, and not every other day after that. You're wasting your time, really. You chose the wrong knight to take."

Fully enraged, the dungeon master lashed his whip at her three more times. He struck at her left hip, her left arm, and her gut. His weapon danced along the air a few more times, venting his anger. The jailer charged at the girl, grabbing at her skull with his hands. "Now now, no need to rip her apart." A soothing voice called to the master as the sound of the door opening in the back. A figure approached closer to the two, his black robes and large hood made it obvious he was a spellcaster of some sort. "Garelt, what do you want?" The dungeon master called out to the man, with confusion. "I came to bring the poor girl her meal...she earned one, didn't she?" A purple light conjured a basic wooden table, with a warm meal resting on top.

After a heavy sigh, the dungeon master pulled himself away from Therese. "She lost the right to her meal, so I thank you for giving me MY dinner." The jailer stepped closer to the table, grabbing at the steamy roll on the metal plate. Even in the dim light, the shine of melted butter could be seen dripping off the hot bread. The wet smacks of mastication echoed in the room. "She's been a right bitch, this one." The jailer warned his mystic cohort. "That's only because you haven't been persuading her in the right kind of way." A devilish grin could be seen between the wizard's hood and his grey hair.

A grunt escaped her lips as he lashed her for the third and final time. All of those spots were bleeding, but Therese wouldn't let go. She didn't even look scared as the man rushed her and grabbed hr head. She was waiting for him to jerk her head sharply, but a calm voice came from the door. Her blue eyes searched the room before she saw the cloaked figure. A meal appeared in the center of the room, and for a moment she got her hopes up. As soon as her assaulter started to eat, she lost her appetite. the knight had to hold back a gag as the sounds echoed in the room. She actually smiled when he called her a bitch, looking over at the other man and shrugging a bloody shoulder. "He's not wrong."

The mage looked over the bloodied girl, admiring the work of the last man. "An honor bound warrior like this won't give you anything if you only beat her like this." He scolded the dungeon master with his dulcet tone. "You have to be a little more...gentle with her." A ring of magic rune glowed at the tip of his finger, causing the same pattern of lights to flash around her ankles. The jailer chuckled to himself, seeing what the wizard had in store for her. Her feet were pulled apart, immobilized by the spell. Stepping closer, the spellcaster thrust his hand onto Therese's breast. Manhandling her, his thumb squeezed at the location of her nipple under her clothes.

Therese watched him warily. She knew how powerful mage's were, and that power was something she didn't like to play with. the warrior fell back when he'd spread her legs, and she became immobilized even further. The blonde clenched her jaw as he gripped her uncut breast, shooting him dark looks the entire time. She knew there was nothing she could do, and she never once begged for mercy. If he was low enough to use rape as a torture technique, then he didn't deserve the answers that she held.

The dungeon master simply enjoyed the show, watching this frigged harpy be molested. Gaul knew that if physical torture wasn't enough, then the mental anguish might have some effect. His finger glowed again, with a burning red light. He waved the lit finger across her cheek, so that she may feel the intense heat from the spell. Starting from the collar of her top, the burning finger slid down her clothes. The heat burned through everything, slicing her clothes in two. The girl's supple breasts flew from her scorched top, as the wizard placed his hand towards her crotch. "Try to not thrash around during this part. I hope you made sure to shave down there, wouldn't want to burn anything important." The finger drew closer to her bottom clothing.

Therese stared at the finger as it started by her cheek. The heat was intense, but she stayed frozen. As her clothes were burned off, her cheeks got redder and redder out of sheer embarrassment. Her breasts were soon freed, and she looked over at the munching man. She knew he was enjoying this. But Therese stayed strong as her top burned away. of course she hadn't shaved down there, she never did. She was a knight, not a whore. She didn't shave at all, anywhere. It didn't make sense for her to waste time with that.

The heat spell burned away at her pants, exposing Therese's nether region. Her burned panties flopped to the floor, leaving a heap of burning cloth. Garelt scoffed at her hairy pussy, gliding his fingers along the strands. "Such a naughty girl, leaving a horrid mess on her body." His soft touch moved towards her clit, teasing her with gentle circles. The red on her cheeks was a sign that he was getting to her. The wizard grabbed Therese's cheeks, giving a nice big lick. Garelt worked to drive the futility of her situation further. Nothing could be said or done to stop this man from using her as he saw fit.

Therese couldn't hold back the eyeroll even if she wanted to. "I am a warrior. I have no time for such petty things." She spat. Her body tensed when his fingers found her clit, and her hands formed fists as he continued. The knight was silent as he molested her body, and she continued to stare at the ceiling.

Her reaction pleased the wizard, he wants her to hate everything he does to her. "Does this mean your "warrior" training has kept you from experiencing the pleasures of being a woman?" He taunted her, casting another spell on his finger tip. Small vibrations began to pound into her clit, stimulating it at a rapid pace. "Have you never felt the tender embrace of another man, or known of the joy of him thrusting into you with loving care?" The mage placed his free hand back onto Therese's breast, pinching at her nipple, yanking it around with intense force.

Despite her lack of womenly grooming, she sure as hell wasn't a virgin. She'd slept with many of her men, and even some of her enemies. But that was something he didn't need to know. Therese continued to be silent, even as the intense vibrating reached her clit. Her body reacted to him, but she didn't. Her lips pursed together as he twisted her nipple harshly, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

The wizard kept his grip on her nipple, like a tight vice. "She can't keep the charade of bravado up for long." He thought to himself, with a wicked grin plastered on his face. His vibrating finger increased it's tempo, poking faster and harder at her gentle womanhood. He moved his middle finger down to the opening of her pussy. Like a mirror image, the two fingers rolled about her womanhood. The pointer stimulated her clit, while the other basked in her walls. "Are you feeling wet yet? Even the strongest of warriors couldn't stay flaccid with foreplay like this? "

Therese took a moment to think. It had been a while since she'd had a good fuck, so this might actually work to her advantage. She couldn't deny that his finger felt good on her clit, and soon he was pushing a finger into her pussy. She decided to have a little fun with it, and the knight started to moan as he pleasured her. She could do without hit tight grip on her nipple, but the pleasure radiating from her clit was almost too much to bear.

Her moan rang in his ear, like the toll of a bell. She was right where he wanted her to be. Removing his hand from her breast, the wizard flicked his index finger to the sky. The spell around her ankles lifted her feet upwards. Legs spread, Therese's pussy was on full display. Garelt pushed his vibrating finger into her clit, rubbing it harder as the vibrations kept it's stride. "Are you enjoying yourself?" He whispered into her ear, tongue inching outwards.

She was thrown off when her legs were suddenly in the air, and now she was fully exposed to the mage. Therese's eyes had snapped open to see what he had been doing, but she closed them once more in order to enjoy the intense pleasure he was giving her from his finger. The blonde could feel him next to her, and she ignored him as well as his question. She was starting to get wet, so it was obvious that she was enjoying herself.

The mage smirked, as he felt her fluids leak onto his finger. It was time to kick things up a notch. After cutting off the vibration spell, he quickly thrust two fingers into her damp pussy. "Not a single word, huh? Maybe I should leave you like this, and let everyone in the castle have a turn with you." His fingers pumped into her at an alarming rate. The dungeon master was growing hard after watching the display before him. He had finished the food that was meant for Therese awhile back.

Back
Top Bottom