Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Roleplay [Fantasy Settings Mainly]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolren

Planetoid
So, I'm currently looking for a a partner to RP. I'm primarily looking for a FutaXF pairing, but I can do others no problem if you give me an interesting idea. The only one that's not possible are the MxM ones. I also don't care what your actual gender is, so feel free to send me a PM if you find yourself interested in some of my idea.

For basics: the character relations. I really fancy myself interactions between dominants and subs. My list of dominant order is Futa -> Female -> Male, mainly because everytime I see an H-Game or something similar the men is the dominant, so I would like a change of pace. Now, when I say dominant/sub relations, it can have various degrees. You can be a mistress who like to treat your partner as pets or sex maids, or just be that smug futa girl who is full of herself and with reason. The only universal thing is that I'm not interested in the more forceful type of dominants. You can break a character to make her your slave, but just don't plain out rape/torture her into it. Make it a timely work, make her change her belives and her way of thinking.

For pairings, well, like I said, outside of MxM I'm open for pretty much everything as long you can interest me. The most difficult to pull of would be a male with a futa, but depending on your character idea it's okay. I can roleplay either the dom or the sub. If you want to add a harem element I'm also open to it, but we'll make sure to work the characters beforehand to avoid unnecessary confusions.

I favor high fantasy settings. Whit magic, different races and all that good stuff. We can go from the tavern girl being taken by a bandit to the dragons overlords and their futa dragoness who want to turn the other races into slaves. I'll put some plot ideas for these sceneries in the end of this post, but I'm open to any idea you may have. Also, know that I like world building, so I'll favor ideas that aren't just closed off smut ones for those in a more large scale that actually uses the setting to make the RP more unique.

I'm not good with modern day settings or futuristic ones. But as long you can give me an interesting idea that we can work on I'll be open to hear you out.

Now, I don't have many restrictions for kinks, but the few I have are absolute unless said otherwise. Here's a list of them:

- Snuff (We can have death in the RP, but let's not make it too graphic.)
- Scat (This includes watersports)
- Vore (Never got what is so sexy about these)
- Gore (Let's keep our characters limps intact unless is something story driven.)

These are my absolute nos, outside of it I'm open to your ideas. May be it furry, mind break, netorare, bimbofication, incest, etc. Just tell me what you're planning.

Now, for a few settings I have in mind. These are just ideas to get you going, we'll make the final setting together.

1 - Dragons Reing
After a long time fighting between themselves the dragon races decided to band together and attack the lesser ones. This led to a massive war between mortals and dragons, but nothing seemed to stop the dragons advance. After the flames of war settled down almost all races had become slaves for the dragons. In this new world it's up to you to decide how to go. Fight against the dragon overlods, or help them re-shape the face of the world.

2 - The Island
You're part of a group of adventurers seeking to unveil the secrests of ancients civilizations tha used to inhabit the islands that had been isolated from the continent for generations. There you found a group of people worshipping a lost goddess. This goddess gifted the women from the island with cocks and unusual strengh. Now all the men are slaves and the women turned into amazing warriors that are plotting to attack the main land. Will you try to stop them, or maybe join them in their fight.

3 - Magic Academy
Adromea is the biggest magic academy in the kingdom, people form all over the world and from all races come to train in the ways of magic. But It's not only for its lessons that the academy is know for. Ever since the first woman got the posistion of headmistress the academy has become a lesbian paradise, with girls competing to see who had more subs and often forming smut alliances. But recently the futas have started to get some ground in the school, and now the women and the futas are competing to see who has more influence over the school. With the election for headmaster coming soon and the constant attempts of attacks to the academy by bandits and nobles with hidden agendas, you'll have to balance your studies, your sex life and choose in which side you stand.

Just reminding, these settings are just base ideas. We'll work it together until it pleases both of our likings. I would prefer doing threads, since I like to let people read the stories I create, but if you're unconfortable with that we can try via PM.

If you're interested send me a PM with your idea and which character you and me would play. And, if you've read it until here, thanks for the attention.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom