Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Violent, wild & sensual craving. - Male role needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma_x

Star
        • To potential partners:

Please don’t contact me if you’re not sure of your commitment to this role play. I’m craving this plot and the worst possible outcome is having someone pick it up, we do a few good posts then they suddenly disappear. I understand real life happens and you can’t always predict it but please just let me know.

Please don’t contact me if you haven’t checked my samples listed in my main search here and think we are well suited. I make an effort to scout potential partner’s writing to see if we’re similar to make sure we’d be a good match and I ask you to do the same. I’m craving long, detailed and passionate posts. I have no preference for your gender, only the roles gender.

This plot isn’t up for major changes, however, I wrote a lot from my characters side because whatever your character’s reasonings etc are, that’s completely up to you. The only request I have is that the character is a rather dominant character as mine will certainly be, the more conflict the better!

Goals for this role play:

• A post once every few days.
          • Creative plot turns / additions with enough to reply to for both partners.
          • Long, detailed posts.
          • Character conflict / love hate relationship.
          • Violent and gory graphic scenes.
          • Rough and violent mature scenes.
          • Past tense, third person.

The Plot

Concept;

For as long as time, there have been supernatural races and a special group of humans that knew of their existence. It was said that the very first humans to ever hunt a supernatural creature were blessed with unmatched senses and strength, a gift from the gods. These humans were known as hunters. It had been their task from the very first sunrise to begin hunting that which did not belong, that which posed a threat to their people. For centuries, this has been the secret war continuing behind society; it wasn’t even close to ending. - Set in modern times just in a rural community.

Where we come in;

In a small, rural town, rumours of Werewolves have been thriving after several livestock go missing. Within this town is a family that are direct descendents of one of the most powerful hunters of their history. It was believed that this bloodline had a specific talent with hunting beasts. It wouldn’t be long before the Werewolves heard of the family, and soon enough they became a target. The family consists of two girls,twenty-one year old Natalia (my character) and fifteen year old Sasha as well as their two parents. Both parents came from a long line of hunters, so it was no surprise that the parents brought their children up training and preparing for when they would reach their eighteenth birthday. That was when they would reach ‘hunter’ status. The hunter council would be alerted that another hunter would join their ranks. Several tests were set up for hunters before they could become ‘qualified’. Natalia passed with flying colours, clearly carrying the natural talent for hunting as her parents had.

After a particularly successful hunt, Natalia returned home to rest and help her parents with the farm land. Hunters never truly retired, they simply became less involved, which is the stage her parents were at. The second night she was home, she began to hear screams echo from the forest that spanned over a great deal of their land. Howls and various animalistic sounds soon began to ebb through the darkness. Her father, much to her dismay, rushed out without hesitation. Natalia raced to grab whatever weapons she could find before making her way after him, after all, he was out of practice; it was foolish to go alone. As the female ran toward the destination of the horrific sounds, she saw the figure of her father meet a bloody end. He was tackled by a large wolf, one she could clearly see in the darkness. It felt like within seconds he was torn open, blood spilling and tainting the ground beneath him.

The sight fuelled the young huntress. She readied her blade and prepared for the fight of her life. Little did she know, this fight wouldn’t end the two ways she assumed, oh no, it ended in a horror far worse than death. Natalia was left clinging to life, her blood pooled around her as she gasped for air. It was needless to say she hadn’t been a match for the Alpha of the pack. Sure, she’d caused a decent amount of damage to him, but it was clear who the winner was. Much to her disdain, and for reasons she couldn’t possibly understand, she felt a bite. When a Werewolf bit a human, the change would begin. No doubt, the bite was supposed to put her through as much pain as possible before it took her life; the only problem was that it didn’t kill her, unlike most of the women the curse would claim.

Natalia waited, suppressing the pain as she slowed her breathing. It worked; the pack left her to die. The bloodied, dirty petite form lay lifeless for several days after the worst pain she could possibly imagine. The woman woke in a pile of corpses, the scent of burning flesh filling her nose; it was far sharper than she’d ever smelled. It was normal for the town to burn the bodies of the fallen, saying a few words to bless their souls to heaven. The huntress didn’t hesitate to crawl from the macabre, knowing that if she was caught, they would know she was no longer human. Everything she knew had been torn away from her. Not only had she lost her father, but she had been given a fate worse than death.

So where do we begin?

Several years on the run, Natalia vowed that she would take her revenge and then turn the blade on herself. After all, hunters took an oath that bound them to protecting their people at all costs. The newly created she wolf had a connection to her sire, so it wouldn’t be too difficult to find him. However, he would no doubt have a connection with her, which meant it was going to be hard to sneak up on him, since he knew she existed and would be able to sense if she was close. Natalia is out in the forest one fateful night to scan for signs of the pack when she comes across a wounded towns person. Immediately, she rushes to help. A wolf attack, to her dismay, the eighteen year old has been bitten. Soon enough, the pack surround her. One of the younger pack wolves tried to save the girl by biting her, unknown to Natalia. From here there can be several issues. Maybe hunters are filling the forest, which means a threat to every single one of them. Or, we could have a rival pack. Will the two main characters find a way to work together or will it simply end in bloodshed?

Werewolf Lore:

I'm keen to use lore that suggests Werewolves that have two forms, human and a large, oversized powerful wolf (realistic wolf). In both forms they have enhanced senses as well as strength, etc. The senses are far more honed in the Werewolf form. Once every month, when the moon cycle turns full, the werewolves tend to become less controlled. Females usually die from being bitten, very few have survived, making them rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom