Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ıllıllı [ ßree Ƙyufo's Ʀequests] ıllıllı

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bree Kyufo

Meteorite
Just a little note
This layout goes to LadyAthene I have gotten her permission to use it and I am crediting her for the layout and to make sure people know its not mine so please thank you LadyAthene for the permission!

*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*​

Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Bree Kyufo. I'm a 26 year old woman who has two children as I said in my introduction and they along with my husband has my entire heart. I love writing and roleplaying but it has been several years since I have done anything like this so I figured why not and get back into all of this once again. So I maybe a little rusty so please be easy on me it has been a few years.

Respect: All I ask is for respect and that is all. Everyone deserves respect and so do I.If you are rude to me in OOC then I will ignore any Pm coming from you, meanwhile in roleplaying if that is how your character is then I understand that but please just respect me and my wishes and we will have no issues.

Reading My Thread: I dislikes getting pms with no subject or just hi and then in the actual message it asks about roleplaying, now in the past I have had rules with other sites I have been on with titling the subject line something to know that I seen you read all the rules, but if you just title it Roleplay or something like that to show me what is what you want and to know you have read my rules then I have no problem replying but if its labeled wrong or with nothing I'll ignore it.

Godmodding: Just no, just please no unless we talk about it and if it helps the story to move along then I'll give permission but other then that just no please this is just something that gets me to stop roleplaying

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed. Plus two minds are better then one as they say :p

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 17-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me. My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. MxM is out of the question. I'm uncomfortable with it. For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Quite the opposite; they almost always struggle, be it physically or another manner.

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I have some messengers but as of late I use Skype and I will not willing give that out to anyone,but if we are doing a story and such then I'll talk OOC over there I will not roleplay on Skype.

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

Check out my F-List for full details

Favourite Kinks:
Fandom settings, canons, and fandom-inspired RPs
Canon x OC pairings
Story-driven RPs (50/50% or 60/40% ratio with story always being favored)
Male x Female pairings (I like to be the famale but I can play as males)
Consensual and nonconsensual relationships
Nonconsensual elements (Kidnapping, rape, etc.)
Master/slave relationships
BDSM
Action/fighting scenes (Do note that even with these, I do still have limits with how far things go. Not many, mind you, but enough to include this here. Ask before assuming what I'm fine with, please.)
Exotic eye/hair colors (Sometimes these can be as sexy - if not more so - than the typical ones. This is optional for my partner to use)
Piercings/tattoos (This can include my/your character already having them or getting them during the RP)
OOC Talking (Especially for planning and notifying me if you need a break, are going on a vacation, something. I always do this and feel it's fair to be given this in return.)

Maybe:
? Cheating/Adultery
? OC x canon pairings with me being the canon (You really have to impress me with your OC. Simple as that. Sorry. You will be much more likely to gain my attention if you return the favour and play a canon for me also.)
? Death (If done with side characters/NPCs and planned properly, these can actually be well-written scenes. I almost never have this happen to my main ones, however. Secondary and side ones? Maybe and mostly if the plot/setting even allows for it. But I won't be completely against this, actually.)
? Fantasy/Non-Fandom Pairings and Plots: (Convince me. It can be done but give me something that will grab attention, not a smut-heavy idea that I'm going to immediately ignore.)
? Threesomes/orgies (If done correctly and with consent of an already established pairing/couple, then I'll consider this as an option since it isn't cheating behind someone's back)
? Modern settings and pairings (Not unless you can give me a damn good plot.)

Absolutely Hate These:
× Incest pairings
× Scat/Watersports
× Vore
× Godmodding/Playing Against "Perfect" Characters
× Boring OCs
× One Liners
× Being ditched (I, myself, never do this without notifying my partner. I expect this same courtesy back, thanks.)
× Harems
× Gold diggers
× Slutty characters
× MILFs

Fandom Settings & Pairings:

List of Known Fandoms

Bleach (Anime) (/; Vs. Canon Vs. OC)
Fullmetal Alchemist (Anime) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Dragon Ball (All Anime) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Disney (Movies) [Suggest a title. More likely than not, I'll have seen the movie] (/; Canon, Vs. OC)
Fairy Tail (Anime) (/; Cannon Vs. OC)
Doctor Who (Tv Show) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Supernatural (Tv Show) (/;Canon Vs. OC)
Rurouni Kenshin (Anime Currently Watching) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate (Anime) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
House MD (Tv show) (/; Vs. Canon Vs. OC)
Inuyasha (Movies/Anime) (/ ;Canon Vs. OC)
Naruto Shippuden (Movies/Anime) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Fallout 4 (Video Game) (/; OC/Canon Vs. OC)
Yu Yu Hakusho (Anime) (/;Canon Vs. OC)
One Piece (Anime) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Death Note (Anime) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Spirited Away (Movie) (/; Vs. Canon Vs. OC)
Ourah High school Host Club (Anime) (/; Vs. Canon Vs. OC)
FNAF (Video game) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Vampire Hunter D (Anime) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Yu-gi-oh! (Anime) [Post Acient Egypt and Future settings] (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Batman, The Dark Knight (Movie) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
The Hobit (All/ Movies) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
The Longest Yard (Adam Sandler Movie) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Grown Ups (both Movies) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
D&D (Game) (/; OC Vs. OC)
Howls Moving Castle (Movie) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
V for Vendetta (Movie) (/♀; Canon Vs. OC)
How to train your dragon (Tv/Movies) (/♀; Canon Vs. OC)
Zootopia (Movie) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Deadpool (Movie) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
X-Men Orgins (Movie) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Movie) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Orange is the New Black (Tv Show)(/; Canon Vs. OC)
Twilight (Movies/Books) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Until Dawn (Video Game) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Saw (Movies)(/; Canon Vs. OC)
Vampire Masqurade Bloodlines (Video Game) (/; Canon Vs. OC)
Undertale (Video Game) (/; Canon Vs. OC)

Fist bump right back at you!

Oh, wait......you said "first" bump.

<Shrinks back into the shadows--embarrassed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom