Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start by explaining exactly what I enjoy and want from a roleplay! I need a story, something that lets me get my creative juices flowing! I love detail and small talk in a play, and hate rushing action but do not want to settle in one place in a play for too long! I really only have two things at the moment that intrigues me but I am more than willing to hear any ideas someone may have!

The first roleplay I enjoy, which is the type I enjoy the most, is superheroines! I love DC specifically and I'm willing to play any character as long as the story is more than just a simple catch and release! Lets make a story worthy of a comic! We can go into limits and such later but this is the basic idea!

The second one I am really into at the moment is reliving my high school days! Its the first day of school, I'm a beautiful freshman and you can be the guy (I'm a sucker for jocks!) or guys all trying to win me over! Everyone knows I'm a virgin though I'm a bit of a flirt but the worst part is my father! He is the school's head football coach and very intimidating!

Let me expand on the second idea a little bit! My character will be a young freshman, whose smile could light up and room and can get along with anyone! She is a bit of a flirt but she is a virgin that every guy in the school just love to be the one to change that. Secretly, she is really insecure about herself and it could be used against her by the wrong kind of guy though her type is usually the jock type!

My idea character to play with would be one of two... someone who becomes her high school sweetheart! Now lets be honest, high school sweetheart can mean a lot of things! Sometimes the guy can be really sweet and romantic but then again, some guys can be real assholes that are jealous of everything and everybody! What kind of guy are you going to be?

But then again, there is always my brother! He can have any girl he wants, but secretly he wants me because I am the one he cannot have! He loves to sabotage every relationship I have as he tries to figure out a way to take my v card for himself! Naughty naughty brother! He is extremely protective, which is reality is jealousy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom