Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypnotism-Island ((dom f for sub m))

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabhelmet

Banned
Banished
Hey there! This request is looking for sub/switch males only. Let me know via PM if you're interested!

Hypnotism-Island
After a sudden storm wrecks his boat, your character washes ashore a seemingly deserted island in the middle of the ocean. The island isn't deserted, as it turns out, but it has been a little while since the residents have had a visitor. You soon learn that the island is populated with a number of lovely ladies, who all have a unique charm that they're more than willing to use to bring you under their control. I'll be playing the island inhabitants, as they each try to claim you as their own. Who knows which lovely lady will eventually succeed, but one thing is for certain: you're not leaving the island any time soon.

The RP will be mostly smut, but there will be some plot too. I plan on exploring the island's history a little bit, and what happened to the others who washed ashore there. So some fantasy/magical elements will be introduced.

The main kinks I enjoy are mind control (obviously), bondage, clothed-sex, pet-names, ageplay, and muscular partners. My hard limits are furry (though anthro is ok), toilet stuff, extreme pain, vore, and gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom