Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy Princess Among Thieves [dani_honey & Reydan]

It was like a swishing, swirling, sensation. It washed over the young Prince as he stepped through into the mirror realm. As he became aware of where he was standing, his senses slowly returning, he became increasingly aware of the tall woman talking to him. And of the body he was in. He was in the blonde girl's body, the one from the painting downstairs, literally inside her skin, and he could feel the sudden heft of her breasts. Although, apart from the augmented chest, there was something both comfortable and unnerving about just how well his body and hers correlated. He was also naked, apart from an exact replica of the Sun Star around his throat.

The woman had a sensuous quality to her, despite her more conservative outfit, but a commanding air suggested that, just as Sam had suspected, she was the madam of the brothel. Maybe she had been a seeker and worker of pleasure herself in the past, but now she was in control.

'....and just remember Julia. I don't want any, any, any chatter about this. Not with the other girls. Not with the servants. Not with the charming ribbon-seller in the market you seem to enjoy talking to. NO CHATTER. Understand me?' Her eyes bored into Sam, but it was clear she wasn't really expecting any answer. This was very much a woman who seemed used to getting her own way. 'The client pays for your confidentiality' she continued, arching an eyebrow critically, 'as well as your willingness to play the role he has laid out for you'.

A soft knock came at the door and the woman fixed her piercing gaze on Sam for a moment or two before whispering 'don't let me down' and heading to the door. 'Turn away' she ordered, clearly wanting his back to the customer. Heavy footsteps sounded across the room until, suddenly, two large hands reached around his naked form and took those firm breasts in strong fingers. They kneaded the flesh, thumbs and forefingers teasing the nipples, and a thick cock nestled between the young ''woman's'' ass cheeks. But it was the voice that was most shocking.

'Mmmmm. Perfect. You look just like him...except you have what he is lacking' came a deep, strong, educated voice. And, even as one strong hand slid down across Sam's toned stomach and towards his now feminine sex, the voice of his father, King Edward Sunn, was hot on his neck.

Sam found himself nodding obediently at the madam's strict instructions, but his mind was elsewhere. I'm a... a girl! was all the boy could think of, acutely aware of his new body. Stepping through the mirror had turned the young prince into a slutty, female facsimile of himself. Perhaps the most troubling part of the strange experience was how appropriate it felt; having a pair of boobs and a tight, pink pussy – a receptacle for cock – seemed very natural for the girly teen. For a sissy like him, another hole to please men with would serve a lot more purpose than the pathetic little toy hanging between his legs.

Before the boy could even fully process the madam's order, his body turned of its own accord, presenting his bare bottom to the soon-to-be customer. Despite seeing, hearing and feeling everything like he was truly there, Sam wasn't fully in control of his actions; he had no choice but to maintain the submissive posture and wait for his client like a good girl. The back view of Julia's body in particular bore an uncanny resemblance to Sam's girly, bottom-heavy figure; if anything, the real prince had the wider, more womanly hips between the two of them. Sharing his likeness, Julia had been able to make many a man's fantasy of fucking the Sunn heir come true, and no one had been tempted as much by the little sissy cocktease as her next customer.

Sam gasped as his round, firm breasts were cupped from behind. What little opposition the boy might have had to being fondled by a man crumbled away as his sensitive nipples were toyed with. Every little touch sent a tinge of excitement coursing through the teen's pussy. The petite boy was pressed up snugly against his father's hairy thighs, with Daddy's fat, rock hard cock parting his lovely cheeks, when he heard something that made him freeze. That voice...! It can't be! the prince could hardly believe his ears. At first, a sense of longing washed over him as he heard the familiar voice of his late father, but that comfort was short-lived. There was nothing fatherly about his touch; his large hand went straight to his sissy son's pussy, which was waxed smooth – a popular look... among whores. Try as he might, the boy couldn't pull away – instead, words came unbidden to his pouty lips.

"Daddy...?" the would-be prince lifted her head slightly, staring up at her "father" with a mischievous twinkle in her pretty eyes.
"Are you surprised to see me here?" she asked, feigning innocence. Feeling the king's erection growing harder, Julia smiled, all too happy to play the part of his girly son. "I've been skipping my paladin training and coming here instead. The sailors have been keeping me busy, but don't tell Mommy, OK?"
T-that's not true at all! Sam wanted to deny her smutty innuendo, but he couldn't speak. The only thing he could do was writhe in pleasure as his Daddy rubbed his clit.
"Mmm~, I love how the men treat me here, Daddy. They don't care that I'm the prince, they just care if I swallow," Julia said, really getting into the role. She grinded her naked body against his, swaying her sexy hips and twerking her ass right into Daddy's groin. Slowly, she lowered herself until she was at crotch level.

The cute, prissy little highborn found himself face to face with his father's cock. It wasn't the longest one he had seen, but definitely one of the thickest, with prominent veins and a heavy ballsack that was full of cum for his sissy son.

"Oh Daddy, you know you can come to my room at the castle if your balls ache. Your little princess will take care of you..." Julia purred, staring up at King Edward with her beautiful, pale green eyes – just like his darling boy's – while massaging his swollen nutsack. For some reason, it really turned Julia on to imagine that spoiled brat being forced to take the Queen's place in the bedchamber and take care of his father's sexual needs.

Much to Sam's shock, she wrapped her lips around the thick member in front of her, taking the head inside her mouth. Mmmfh!!! the boy's mind went all but blank as he got a taste of Daddy's dick. The little sissy swirled his tongue around the glans, lavishing it with attention and making sure to suck along the ridge as well. His efforts were rewarded with grunts of approval from his father, but just when the boy thought the ordeal would be over with quickly, he got fed another two inches of fat cock down his gullet. If he had been in his own body, he would have surely gagged by now, but the whore's trained throat allowed him to fully "enjoy" his father's penis. When it finally came out with a wet pop, the boy was left gasping for breath. Before he had even fully recovered though, he was back between his Daddy's legs, showing his appreciation for his balls. He could feel their tautness with his tongue as he sucked his nuts clean; no doubt Daddy had a big creamy treat in mind for his sweet boy.

His pretty mouth awash with the taste of his Daddy's junk, the boy staggered to his feet. In a daze, Sam led his father to the big bed in the room and laid down, propping up his plump booty with a velvet cushion. He could no longer distinguish between his desires and Julia's. Did she want Daddy to grab his hips and turn him into his bitch... or did he?

"I've been a bad girl, Daddy; taking it up the ass for a few coppers... Please – punish me."

The King, his own father, his own flesh and blood, groaned with delight as the young prostitute dressed up and acting like a female version of his sissy son sank to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. He was thick, thicker than Sam had ever experienced in his life, and the pulse seemed to throb up and down the shaft. He groaned, his hands tangled in the blonde hair, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into the whore's throat. Into his son's throat.

He chuckled as the young whore clambered onto the bed, propping her ass up with a velvet cushion. The well-built warrior king stepped up between the spread legs, a grin spread across his bearded face, one hand working his thick shaft.

'Oh I'm going to teach you a lesson alright, slut' he said, his voice deep and taut with arousal and a need to release. He gripped her legs, hands on her knees, and lined his swollen cockhead up with her pussy.

'What a lovely little girl you make, my boy' he said, running his tongue up and down the soft inner thigh and calf of the left leg. 'You know, sometimes I think you should give up your Paladin training altogether. I used to be ashamed of your feminine little body, thought that you'd never be the sort of son the House of Sunn demanded. I mean' he gestured down his muscular form 'I was forged in war and struggle...' then his hand stroked one soft thigh '...whilst you were a child of peace and prosperity'. A grin spread over his face. 'But seeing you here...like this...I think we've found a better purpose for you. And one that suggests a better place in the succession...'

He pushed into her cunt, and Sam felt it as if he himself had a vagina. Felt the coursing pressure of the large cock opening the whore up. Opening him up.

His father pushed in, deeper and deeper, slowly, ever so slowly, as he filled his 'daughter' relentlessly with his shaft. He was pressing down now, kneeling on the bed above Sam and towering over her. He leaned in, kissing the young Prince[ess] roughly on the lips. He began to thrust, slow at first, but quickly with a desperate, hungry, energy.

Breaking the kiss, strands of saliva connecting their panting mouths, King Edward grunted as he pressed into the young Princess. 'Instead of being my son and heir...' he groaned as he pounded Sam, the bed shaking beneath them, 'you're going to...fuck...carry my son and heir...how about that? I'm going to breed your new replacement in your slutty little pussy Dani...do you like that? Do you like the idea of being filled with Daddy's cum?'

It was clear to Sam that, despite confusing genders in his lust, his father was clearly talking to the whore as if she was him. He wanted to turn his own son into a breeding slut. And, as the girl's mouth hung open in heaving moans, Sam realised that he had control over this body. And what she said. His father was pounding his pussy, looking down at him with burning eyes. 'What do you say to that slut?' he asked, and it became clear to Sam that the girl was not going to answer now. The Prince was in control of the body fucking his own father.

Back
Top Bottom