Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professional Girl Gamer Wanted (Dark Reverse Harem Idea) [N/C] [M^4/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, my name is Vicodin. Thank you for opening up this thread and indulging me in a new idea that I found that has inspired me greatly. This idea mainly focuses on one girl but we can have two if someone wants to double. Please PM me if you are interested in this game. I have a lot of games where I play the males and I would like to switch it up and play the female.

For those of you wondering, I'll post my F-List right here, but most of my limits are within the same realm as everyone else's. No scat, one line responses, and flakes.

The plot:
She's wanted to be a professional gamer since she was a kid. She played for hours every day, foregoing sleep in favor of becoming one of the best players in her country. After winning a tournament and showing that she was the real deal, she was picked up by a professional team and hired to live in a team house... with 4 other guys.

This idea carries a misogynistic vibe throughout the entire story, up until the end. The woman is definitely capable of being a pro gamer and she belongs on her spot, but the rest of the gaming community doesn't think so. Her streaming career is marred by people who think that she fucked her way to the top, and who criticize her if she does one thing wrong. Her teammates aren't that much better. They tease her on a daily basis and sexually harass her, suggesting that she shouldn't stream today and instead sit on their lap while they stream, or do worse things when the camera is off.

However, there is big money to be made as a girl streamer. She gets hundreds of donations a day, all of them trick questions or actual questions from fans who like her. She bans any sexualized question, knowing that the community would love to see her naked. Along with that she makes a significant amount of money per year, more than she would make even as a college graduate! The money definitely talks, it just depends on if she can handle the work environment...

Her manager doesn't care about anything that happens to her, just telling her to stream and make money, and stay on top of her game or else she'll be fired. Knowing that the gaming community would love to be right about her, she decides that she would never quit. She believes that she could show the world that girls can be just as good (possibly better) gamers as guys. After all she's living the dream... or perhaps it's more of a nightmare.

I want this idea to have a consistency within the world. While this world would have a gaming community that's inherently misogynistic, the members of the house wouldn't do anything too brash such as fucking during a stream or parading around the girl at a tournament naked. Part of the suspense would come from the back and forth between the girl's desire to quit, the house's attempts to keep their treatment of her on the downlow, and the girl's desire to be the best gamer in the world, perhaps starting with being the best in the house?

I'd imagine that some (not all) of the guys in the house would look like a stereotypical gamer, but we could flesh out those details in a PM. For the girl, I'd like her to be 16-18 and an asian (Korean or Japanese). She could be from another country or born and raised in America, your choice. I'm also a fan of blonds but asians are my preference.

Possible themes that the roleplay could include:
Misogyny (Mandatory)
Non-Con (preferred)
Gangbangs (preferred)
Creampies
Oral (Double points if done while hidden or someone is streaming)
Pet-Play
Humiliation
Training
Public Sex
Suggest other kinks!

Possible Games That Could Be Used:
League of Legends
Dota 2
Overwatch
CS: GO
Call of Duty (Least favorite)
Suggest other games!

And that's all I have for now! I'll be updating this thread as I come up with new ideas but the idea is pretty self-explanatory. Id prefer if the RP stayed away from the girl breaking down into a "slave", but she would definitely be taken advantage of and blackmailed once the guys realize that they could get away with anything. I'd also sprinkle in some heartwarming scenes such as them eating out as a group, or perhaps a sparking romance between two members of the house? The idea is malleable as long as the overall premise is still there, so PM me if you have any suggestions or additions! I hope to see some strong gamers soon...

I have room for one more player... itching to play the girl in this scenario with one lucky player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom