Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Ski Getaway [Mako450 & celebstars]

Mako450

Planetoid
Mako sighed, pushing the suite door open, and gazing around the room. "Perfect." He said, smiling, as he moved in, his mother close behind him. "I think this should be just the right size for us." He set his bags down, gazing about the room. There was a sizable kitchen and living area, a bathroom, and one, rather large bed, near the end of the room.

The two were on a ski-trip, a sort of reunion getaway after Mako had returned from his first year of boarding school. He'd been looking quite forward to spending some alone time away with his mother, far from his distant, haughty, and rather rude father. His feelings for her were complicated at best. He'd developed a rather unhealthy attraction to the woman in the past few years, admiring her fantastic body, lovely personality, and lovely disposition. But, he knew he could never act on those feelings, leaving him pretty conflicted. Still, they at least would spend a good amount of time together on this trip, which sounded like the best thing he could have hoped for.

As he spoke, the mother wasn't far behind when she entered the room. A hand was on her luggage, wheeling it behind her with a smaller bag up on her shoulder. "Wow, it is big" Jenna remarked, looking around before she saw a big single bed. She didn't actually realize the sleeping arrangements at first.

Popping her luggage upright to rest and placing her bag on top, the mother gazed at her surroundings, it was like one giant room, a kitchen on one side, living area on another and the bedroom at the end. The only door seemed to lead in to the bathroom. "I don't even know how you paid for this, but thank you, always wanted to go skiing and now I finally can."

The hotel was made of wood and was high in the mountains. Rated a 5-star establishment, it was no wonder it looked beautiful with the fire lit in the living area.

"Oh..Mako, there is one bed..." Lowering her eyebrows in a confused state of mind, those big brown eyes of hers fixed on her son's. Pointing over to it, she smiled. "You can have the couch."

"Don't worry about the money, I just wanted us to have the best time we could." He grinned.

"Hm?" He said, looking to where she was pointing. "That's pretty small though." He said, glancing over at the couch across the room, which was in fact, not quite large enough to sleep on. He sat down on the big, king sized bed, glancing around it.

"I think there's enough room for both of us, don't you?" He held her gaze, his own grey-blue meeting her brown. "Why, does it bother you that much sleeping in the same bed?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "If you really don't like it, I guess I can make do on the couch..." He said, looking over at it a little glumly.

"I'm just being silly I think" Dropping her things, she went on to the opposite side of the bed to which her son was and lowered her firm ass on it, using two hands to remove any hair on her face. "Oooo this is comfy isn't it?" Jenna seemed genuinely happy, it wasn't often she was treated. Being a teacher, most of her time was spent at school marking papers or planning lessons. Knowing the public school system, she always felt it best if her son was educated privately, it cost a lot of money, but she felt it was worth it.

While bouncing on the bed, her chest did the same in the orange top as she smiled over her shoulder at Mako. "I can't wait until tomorrow, thank you for all of this." Kissing his cheek, her hand cupped the other side.

"I know it is pretty late because our flight was delayed, but do you want anything to eat or drink? Or you wanna go straight to bed?" Standing up, both hands now went in to her back pockets, resting on her ass.

Mako's eyes followed the bounce of her chest, his cheeks reddening a bit, then more so as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. He shrugged in response to her question, he wasn't feeling very hungry, nor tired if he was being honest with himself. "I'm not sure, Mom, how about you? Feeling hungry?" He asked, looking up at the woman. She really was stunning, those gorgeous eyes, that silky hair, he loved everything about her.

He stretched, yawning a bit. As he did, a bit of his toned midriff was revealed as his shirt lifted up. Hmm, maybe he was tired after all. "I'm fine with doing whatever you want, anyway, it's your vacation right?" He said, sending her a radiant smile.

"I am feeling peckish if anything. I might go down and just see what they are doing at this time." Checking her watch, Jenna looked to her son who was yawning. Catching his stomach, she saw how it looked, gone was the chubby little boy she knew, seeing how he was now developing differently.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me. I'll probably go to the restaurant, order something light then I will be back up in a little while." Leaning in for another kiss on her son's cheek, the mother then walked out of the room, past her luggage, closing the door behind her. Heading in to the elevator, it wasn't long before Jenna walked past the reception area and check in desk towards the area she wished to visit. A large sign was up, 'Restaurant Closed'

Looking to her left, there was a bar, so she decided to head there instead.

Back
Top Bottom