Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Skype] Bondage Heavy Femdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftStroke

Planetoid
Hello everyone! As of late, I've been craving a FxF femdom rp that was heavily bondage based. I like the description of a character being put into in and bondage. Then being able to respond to each action, showing the fear and nerves that build up inside.

I was peeking around Derpiboo and I saw a picture that gave me an rp idea. I know this is mlp related, but that aside the level of bondage here is exactly what I am hoping for:
https://derpiboo.ru/401720?scope=scpe6d70b1c2335400d60260f6c08017f7e2bac5f568

The plot would be this: your character is a rich, well off woman who secretly has wanted to have a pet for years. She's tried dating women, seducing them, even buying them, but nothing ever works. She realizes that there is only one way to get the pet she wants: break one.

To do this, she finds a woman on the street she desires: my character. She has my character brought in and forcibly begins to train her. She can afford fancy, high end bondage gear and uses them. The gear I am referring to could be anything: tables, bondage x's, whips, crops, gags, latex, leather outfits, anything to demean, ensnare and break my character. Of course, it would take time for her to become entirely loyal.

If anyone is interested, my Skype name is the same as my name here! Thanks for reading and I hope I can find someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom