Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: The hot springs and resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Supernova
Anyone interested in playing characters chilling at a hot spring? No real over arching plot. Just hanging out and doing what ever.

Is there going to be sexy times, or just casual Fridays?

Sexy times are on the table, being sa guest is on the table, I'm on the fence as to let anyone be a staff members. I'm leaning towards human only. Thoughts?

It sounds like human only and a dash of realism is rare in open rp. Might fill more of a niche role in the section if we aim for that.

I would prefer to play a patron, attendee etc.

On second thought how many people do we want though?

Zeth said:
Sexy times are on the table, being sa guest is on the table, I'm on the fence as to let anyone be a staff members. I'm leaning towards human only. Thoughts?

If you don't want furs, that's fine. I would like to play as a human of about three to six inches tall however. Is that alright?

Hisako-K said:

Open means I can't tell anyone no, the game is full. I'm hoping for two or more players, but anyone who submits a valid character may join. That is the rules of open role play.

I'll just go human only like Viktoff suggested.

Hisako-K said:
I would say, as long as everyone is active, we won't need more players. Though, ideally, there shouldn't be any form of an upper limit. Both because it's open so we can't turn'em away if we wanted, and because I am a "The more the merrier" kinda guy.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
If you don't want furs, that's fine. I would like to play as a human of about three to six inches tall however. Is that alright?
You're the anti-norm kinda player. Which is cool.

Zeth said:
Open means I can't tell anyone no, the game is full. I'm hoping for two or more players, but anyone who submits a valid character may join. That is the rules of open role play.

I'll just go human only like Viktoff suggested.
I can't wait to write my human character too xD

Timmothy Kirkman said:
Zeth said:

No, because you can't really interact with the rest of the players. And it is weird for a normal world setting.

Zeth said:
Timmothy Kirkman said:
Zeth said:

No, because you can't really interact with the rest of the players. And it is weird for a normal world setting.

You never once before said that this would be a normal world setting, where anything that isn't real IRL isn't allowed. And i can too interact with the other players at a smaller than normal height, it's just a bit of a challenge is all. And that's what i enjoy writing about, the harsh reality of living a smaller than normal life around people of normal height, while trying to have fun living that smaller than normal life. So would you please reconsider?

The game is officially up. Everyone please join.

Profiles Thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75458

OOC Thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75457

IC Thread
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=75456

Hisako-K feels like this is going to be the sausagefest. Please Ladies, join up!

Well I could say I want more ladies so it is not a sausage fest. But everyone here knows I love sausages. ;)

You play a normal person on vacation at a hot spring resort. No magical crap and It is modern day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom