Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Manipulation, FxM or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmartian

Hopeless Romantic
Carrie is a recent college grad with a degree in English. So far her degree hasn't gotten her anywhere in ways of finding a job. To keep herself a float she is currently working three part time jobs. She keeps in touch with her college friends over Facebook, but is also secretly jealous of them and the successful lives they all seem to be leading. Her frustration really comes to head one day when one of her friends text messages her saying that she'll be in town for a couple weeks and wants to meet up. Suddenly Carrie finds herself hiding from her friend because she's too embarrassed of how pathetic her life is in comparison to her successful friend's.

One day while she's working her barista job she notices a handsome patron sitting by himself. She snaps a picture of him when he isn't looking, deciding that she'll show it to her friend and claim that he's her boyfriend. What she doesn't realize is that he noticed her take it, and even waits for her shift to end before confronting her about it. Not only did her see her take the picture, but he has the power to get her fired over it; he's the son of the CEO of the coffee house corporation. But instead of reporting her he offers her a deal: He'll let her keep the picture. He'll even pretend to be her boyfriend! ... All she has to do is be his plaything.

Preferably I would like to do this FxM, but I'm also comfortable with FxF

Kinks
  • Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
  • Light bondage
  • Silk/scarves
  • Costumes

Specifically I like the thought of him watching Carrie from afar and telling her to do things. ie. Steal something, flash him, touch herself.

No-nos

• rape/non-con (dub-con is debatable, but please talk to me about it.)
  • blood play, gore
  • infantilism
  • toilet play

For this role I am looking for a DOMINANT partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom