Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this will be a post for any current plot cravings as well as just general fandoms and pairing that we can work a plot around. Just PM me, Female characters only!! No futa or anything like that.

Plots:

Last of Us style Apocolypse:
So for this plot our characters are lone wolves, we live in the outside world on our own, maybe you have a small farm, maybe you help smugglers to make your living, but either way we end up at a confrontation, maybe almost a gun fight or maybe just a small scavenging in the same area. Either way, something causes noise around us and begins bringing clickers toward us [or a similar enemy] and we must pair up to make it out, then we can work out from there.
~~~~~~
S.A.O. style VR RP:
So this rp would take place many months after the 'lock-in' effect takes place and people can die forever in the game. Our characters were once guilde members and my character apparently died to protect yours, though this act made her grow stronger, both mentally and physically. Now you get into a dangerous situation when a mysterious armor clad knight assists you and together you finish the task and get back to town. But once in town they seems to vanish and now you want to find them to thank them and see if they would want to partner up.
~~~~~~
Demon inside us all:
So this RP revolves around the world actually having monsters living on it, though humans either ignore it or don't believe it. Your character lives alone up a mountain side, a bit away from most people and you tend to enjoy it that way, though one night that changes. During a heavy storm [either rain or snow] a man [my character] knocks on your door, late at night, saying he got lost during hiking [which is common to do in the mountains] and so you allow him in to use the phone. He calls his friend and says that he will be at the road near the bottom of your driveway in about 20 minutes [at this time we can chat], but soon something seems wrong. Almost an hour goes by and he doesn't call back to say he is there, so a bit upset you decided to jsut drive me to a nearby [sort of] town so i can at least get a cab, but upon reaching the bottom of the hill, it is clear something is wrong. The friends car is there, on its side, the top ripped off and a blood trail leads off into the woods...

~~~~~

My Idol, My hero:
The idea behind this is that your haracter is a Female Idol, whether it be a Highschool idol or a world famous idol, and has attracted the interest of my character. He wants nothing more then to talk, curious on what an Idol really thinks, what face she has behind the stage. Now dependent on which idol you are depends on the level or relation we had before the meeting, like did she sort of know him in school or is he a total stranger as he never met her in real life at all.

One day he is going home and spots an overturned car and stops to aid in help, after calling 911 he gets the victim out and renders what aid he can. It is only then that he notices it is his idol and tries even arder to help. Now the injuries will be dependent on what we want to do with the story, you can make a full recovery and us meeting and the plot will be based on you offering one request as a thank you. The other option is that it is a severe injury that causes an amputation of the leg, ruining your hopes of your stardom, though my character think otherwise, and the plot will be them bonding as he shows her how she isn't any less of who she is and aiding her in learning to dance again once she gets a prosthetic

~~~~~

Ghosts of the School:
So the idea behind this plot is that your character is in either high school or college and some odd happening appear in the school. Lights flicker, lockers and doors will open and shut, even if locked, and the girls in the locker room swear someone is in there that touches there hair and other parts. Now this has been going on for as long as you remmeber and finally you decided to try and check it out, with aid from a teacher you are allowed in the school after hours and begin to check it out. The story will invole you discovering a ghost and learning why he haunts the area and why he does what he does. My ghost will be able to manifest into a physical form, allowing then to interact whether it be sexual or not and they will build some bond.

[More to be added]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fandoms:
~Pokemon [humanXhuman, PokeXhuman, PokeXPoke]
~Naruto
~S.A.O.
~League of Legend
~Overwatch [maybe, depends on plot]
~Last of Us
~Dishonored
~skyrim
~[more will be added]

~~~~~~~~

Other ideas:
~Zombie Apocolypse
~Furry plots [like cat girl sister, canine male, etc]
~Semi-IRL style RP [like normal everyday life sort of RP]
~School plot
~Supernatural ideas [like ghosts, mutants, that sort of stuff]

The ghost story sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to know what are your kinks or likes since I don't know what type of "genre" it'd fall upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom