Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batwoman: Year One

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Help me write my story, put your creative twists and such to your parts but allow me to start this epic...)

Black Mask stood in his white business suit with black tie. The mask alone was enough to intimidate the strongest of men but his body build was just as impressive. He looked across a city skyline beneath a blanket of stars. The buildings all seemed to touch the sky, and in the center stood a building with the famous Wayne Enterprises logo. This was no doubt Gotham City. A television sat on the marble counter top beside of him. A young beautiful rookie reporter, Vicki Vale, was reporting on an exclusive story. “The hunt of the beautiful Brandy Wayne continues since she was reported missing last week by her butler Alfred Pennyworth. No developments have been made in the case since the young twenty-year-old heiress to the Wayne family fortune’s car was found more near the Gotham City harbor. Police commissioner Loeb informed us there seemed to be no signs of struggle but the Gotham City Police Department was treating this as a missing person case. We requested a statement from Brandy’s significant other Roman Sinois but he declined any statement at this time!”

“Any updates on where she is Oswald?” Black Mask asked as she continued to stare out the window.

“No sir, I have hired the best bounty hunters’ money can buy though to track her down!” A short bald headed fat man said from behind Black Mask. “I told them not to touch a hair on her head, just to bring her home!”

“And what if someone took her Oswald, what did you tell them to do then?” Black Mask turned to face his associate. His arms were folded together across his chest, a .45 pistol in his hand.

“Save her, bring her and whoever the poor sap was that took her back to Gotham!” Oswald let out a bit of a sarcastic laugh. “Figured you would want to have a nice conversation with them about taking your stuff boss!”

“What about Carmine and Sal? They learn their place yet?” Mask asked with a dark sinister tone.

A loud screeching laugh busted out from Oswald. “Those bums! They folded without a fight once I showed them we had their children!” Oswald walked to the sink and turned it on. He started to wash blood off a knife as he continued to talk. “Children, such a pathetic excuse to give up what you worked so hard for!” Oswald looked over the knife to make sure it was clean. He started to dry it off on his jacket. “They work for you now boss! After we are finished here, you are the official king of Gotham!” He let out another screeching laugh as he put the knife away in his jacket.

“Then let’s go upstairs and finish this!” Black Mask stepped over the body of a middle aged woman. She laid face down on the white tile floor in a pool of blood. She was clearly dead, more specifically murdered. “Have the boys clean up this mess!” He said as he walked from the room with Oswald following close behind him. They headed toward the stair case that lead to the second floor of the large luxurious mansion. Oswald nodded his head toward a couple of mobsters, sending the message they were needed in the kitchen.

The two walked up the staircase and into large bedroom full of more mobsters, all working for Black Mask. Tied up in a chair was a badly beaten Rex Calabrese. His nose was broken and his right eye was swollen shut. Blood had dried from his busted lip and the suit he wore suggests he was not prepared for this attack. He struggled to get free, though weakly, when he laid eyes on Black Mask. On the bed near him was two young ladies. They were scared to death but seemed unharmed. Black Mask walked to Rex. He slapped him hard across the face, the pop rang throughout the room. “I warned you what would happen if you did not surrender to me didn’t I Rex!” Black Mask’s voice was dark and cold. “Now your family will pay for your mistakes!”

“You son on a bitch!” Rex screamed the best to his ability. His outburst was not taken kindly as Black Mask slammed a fist hard into his nose. Rex cried out, his poor nose crushed under the punch again. Blood begin to run from it again as his head snapped back. “They’re kids!” He cried out, realization of his hopelessness sat in.

Black Mask looked toward the two girls, both of which was far from being kids. Each were young beautiful college students. Black Mask stepped closer to each of them. He looked over them for a moment. The younger of the two dropped her head in defiance, she refused to look Mask in the eyes. He laughed as he grabbed her by the hair, forcefully making her look at him. A grimace crossed her fair and she wrestled to get his hand from her hair. “Look at me you little tramp!” He ordered.

“Please don’t hurt her!” The other girl said as she watched on.

Black Mask looked toward the older of the two. He laughed as he shoved the younger of the two back on the bed. “Maggie isn’t it!” She shook her head yes as he looked down at her. He turned his attention back to the other girl. “That means she must be Selina!” He stared at her for a moment. “My men told me Selina was a gorgeous little piece of ass!”

“Please Mask! They’re my daughters!” Rex begged as he watched on, knowing he could do nothing to help them. “Let them go! They have nothing to do with this!”

“Really?” Black Mask asked in a tone almost screaming liar at Rex. “Every penny you have made in this town they have benefitted from! “They enjoyed your fortune just as much if not more than you!” Black Mask nodded his head toward Oswald who pulled a stack of pictures from his jacket. Oswald knelt beside of Rex and started to slowly show him the pictures. Whatever they were of, Rex could not bear to look at them.

“Hold him boys, he really needs to see what his little flower blossoms are really like!” Oswald called out. A couple of the mobsters stepped forward. They took Rex by the head, and forced him to look forward. As he fought them, Black Mask grew more and more restless. He rolled his eyes before he grabbed Maggie off the bed. He pulled her close against his chest and held the .45 against her temple.

“Look at them Rex or we paint the walls in here with a little help from miss Maggie here!” She was shaken as Mask held her tightly, the cold metal from the barrel was a feeling she would never forget. Rex’s attention moved quickly to Black Mask. A shiver ran down him, he knew Mask was too much of a psychotic power hungry mad man to be bluffing.

Rex looked toward the photos, something about them he could not stand to see. Oswald could not help but laugh. “Yeah, that’s your sweet little Selina giving the captain of the football team at Gotham Academy the old high way delight!” Oswald flipped through a few pictures. Rex’s look was that of disgust as he glanced toward the bed. Oswald flipped another couple of pictures. “Oh and these are from big sis and her spring break last year to Liberty City! Man she sure does have a nice rack, no wonder she won that wet tshirt contest!” Oswald patted Rex on the back. “You know how to raise them Rex!” Oswald laughed more as Rex grew more and more disgusted with his daughters.

Maggie and Selina looked at each other, each felt a bit of shame. They were not the angels their father thought they were, more like the little sluts he knew nothing about. “And here is Selina making out with a couple of girls at a party and my favorite of her, letting the basketball team run a train on her!” Oswald continued to flip through the photos. “Oh here is a good one! Maggie with a load of cum all over her pretty little face!”

“Enough!” Rex screamed out. Oswald looked to Black Mask, his stare asked Mask what he wanted him to do. Mask simply nodded his head as Oswald continued to show Rex pictures of his daughters.

Mask shoved Maggie back onto the bed. “We are going to leave your fate, up to them Rex!” Black Mask looked toward each of the girls. “Since slutty Selina likes to use her mouth so much, she is going to blow me!” He laughed as he handed his gun to one of his men. “As for Maggie, it is always a good idea to let your men enjoy the spoils of war!” Black Mask laughed a little as he nodded his head toward Maggie.

A couple of the mobsters stepped toward Maggie. They grabbed her and with ease they started to tear her clothes from her body. She screamed out, and struggled but she was helpless against the much larger and stronger men. “STOP! STOP! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!” She screamed but it mere seconds what clothes was left on her was ragged and torn. The mobster behind her pulled his cock from his pants, stroking it as he grabbed her by the hair.

“You heard the boss! Do this or your old man dies!” He shoved her face toward his cock but she refused to open her mouth. She started to shake her head back and forth, making things harder on herself. He smacked her hard across the face, her cheek left glowing red. “Suck my cock!” He screamed at her. “Suck it or watch him die!”

Selina watched on, fearful for her father’s life. “Maggie just do it please!” She cried. The sound of her sister’s plead was gut wrenching as Maggie’s mouth slowly opened up. The mobster smiled as he grabbed his cock and slapped it against her lips. Maggie looked up at him as her mouth opened further, and took his manhood into her mouth. She started to bop her head at a slow pace. The mobster moaned out.

The other mobster grabbed Maggie by the hips. He jerked her from her knees to all four as his hand found her shaved pussy. He started to rub up and down it, his middle finger slipped between her fat mounds allowing him access to her clit. A moan came from Maggie’s mouth as she continued to suck the cock in her mouth. The intentions were quite clear, and part of her was full of anticipation! “She’s pretty wet boss, sure you don’t want first crack at this fat cunt?” The mobster asked as he looked at Black Mask.

Mask smiled underneath his mask, this was the type of loyalty he was happy to reward. “Go ahead!” He told him as he grabbed Selina and pulled her into the floor in front of him. “This little twat is going to take care of me for now!” Selina looked up, if looks could kill than Mask would be pushing daisies. Mask laughed as he looked at her. “There’s quite a bit of fight in you! I like that but if you even think of biting me, I’ll kill your sister and your daddy!”

Rex watched on in horror. “Mask please stop this! You can have everything!” He screamed as he tried to come out of his chair. “My money, my part of the city… everything is yours!” He could not bear to watch. He turned his head as a cock was shoved deep into Maggie’s pussy. She moaned out as her head started to bob up and down faster on the cock in her mouth. She was enjoying it, or at least trying too! Her head twisted, adding to the pleasure rushing through the mobster’s lower head.

“Now now Rexy, you need to see the good parts!” Oswald told him as he pointed a gun at Rex’s head. “Just look at how much fun Maggie is having with those two men!”

Mask laughed as he looked down at Selina. She was trying to wrap her mind around everything taking place when Mask jerked her hair back. She looked up as his cock fell her his boxer and bounced across her lips. “You got five minutes to make me cum Selina, or your old man gets one in the head!” Selina’s face lit up with shock. She started to speak but could not find the words. Mask looked as his watch and back at her. “Clock’s ticking bitch!” He told her.

Her trembling hand reached up and took hold of Mask’s cock. She started to jack him slowly as her tongue slipped between her moist red lips and licked across his head. Mask moaned as his hand dropped from her head. The tip of her tongue made circles around him as she stared up at him. They looked each other in the eyes, her hand still working his member hard. She opened her mouth and sucked the head into it. Her tongue continued to tease him as she puckered her lips and twisted her head. She was focused on his head.

“Damn she’s good!” Mask laughed as he watched his two employs run a train on Maggie. The mobster in her mouth suddenly pulled from her mouth and started to unload his cum. It sprayed across her nose and mouth. Her eyes closed as she felt spurt after spurt hit her face. Her mouth was left open, it tried to catch as much as it could. The guy fucking her could not control himself anymore either! He pulled out of her pussy and jerked himself a few times. She moaned when she felt his cum start to paint her back with his hot sticky cum.

He slapped her ass as he stepped away from Maggie. “Next up guys!” He joked as him and his buddy placed their dicks back into their pants. Two more mobsters stepped up to the plate. “She likes it guys, so let her have it good!” He told them as they filled her mouth and pussy once again.
“Black Mask you’re a son of a bitch!” Rex screamed as he watched both of his daughters turn into a couple of willing whores.

“Shut up Rex!” Oswald ordered as he slammed the side of his pistol into Rex’s nose again.

Selina continued to suck hard on Mask’s head, her eyes never left his. She had to find a way to enjoy this, to make it better for him. Her hand slipped down her body and started to unbutton her pajama top one button at a time. Mask watched as the top opened up and he could see her perky little tits. “We will have to get those enhanced Selina!” He said while she wrestled the top down her arms and let it fall to the floor. Mask grew a little weak at the knees, the sensations were intense. Selina could tell he was getting close. She slipped her hand up and cupped her right breasts, adding a visual for him. If he wanted a slut, she would give him one in hopes of saving her father.

“Do you like that?” She asked as she pulled the cock from her mouth while she jacked it. “It’s so big!” She giggled before she licked around the head and down the shaft. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth. She rolled it on her tongue. “Cum for me baby! Cum all over my slutty face!” She whispered up at him before she took his shaft back into her mouth and started to deep throat him.

Mask reached his breaking point, he could hold back no longer. Her grabbed her hair. With a powerful jerk, he made her look up at him as he took hold of himself. “Ohhhh Selina!” He groaned as he jerked himself for a moment until his load came in her face. He stumbled backwards and leaned against the wall. “That was impressive!” He said looking straight at Rex.

Oswald laughed as Mask zipped his pants up. “Want me to shoot him now?”

“No!” Black Mask said much to the surprise of his men and delight of Selina and Maggie. “I just bought this suit! I don’t want to take a chance his blood splatters on it!” Mask took his foot and shoved Selina onto her back as she stepped over her.

Maggie moaned out as her mouth and pussy started to leak cum as two more men finished off inside of her. Selina raised back to her knees as she watched Mask make his way toward the door. “You lying sack of shit! You said you wouldn’t kill him…” Mask stopped during her speech. He rolled his eyes before he smacked her across the face. “Tell the men they can have their fun with the girls tonight!” Mask looked toward Oswald and nodded his head toward the door. “Come on, we have business to take care of! Kill that piece of shit!” He said as he pointed toward Rex.

Oswald and Mask walked from the room, an evil smile crossed Oswald’s face. “NO!” Selina screamed as a gun-shot let loose.

“Let the boys have their fun tonight Oswald! In the morning you can clean them up and there all yours for the rest of the week.” Mask laughed as they started down the stairs. “Once you’re finished with them, take them to Stan and let them make us a few bucks on the streets.”

Oswald grinned as he opened the front door of the mansion from Mask. “My pleasure boss!” He followed Mask out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

Seven years later...

Police surround a dorm hall at Gotham University. Gordon looked up at the building, studying it. Inside, a mad man with a knife watched from a distance. His body is covered in tally marks, a way of numbering his victims. Around him is a lobby full of terrified girls. They were all shaken with tears running down there face. In the middle of the room laid a dead college girl, stabbed to death with the knife in the mad man's hand. He smiled as he turns the blade on himself, cutting a fresh tally mark into his arm. The expression on his face gave off the impression he was taking a sick passion from the pain. "Another soul freed from the bonds of her body!" He gloated as he looks around at the rest of the girls. "Whose next girls?"

James Gordon’s car screeched to a halt, as he rushed onto the scene. He made a dead sprint toward the police blockade but a couple of beat cops step in his way. “Let me go! He has my niece in there!” Gordon screamed, as much anger as concern in his voice.

“That’s why you cannot go in there!” Commissioner Loeb yelled across the parking lot as he made his way toward Gordon. “You’re too close to this Gordon, if you go in there someone is going to get killed!”

“I don’t care! Let me go!” Gordon screamed as he continued to fight against the two cops holding him back.

“No Gordon!” Loeb responded. “I can’t allow it! Brayden and his SWAT team are on their way! We’ll handle this!”

“Brayden!” Gordon questioned, fearful of how bad the situation might get. “They’ll kill more than Victor Zsasz will!”

“Relax Jimmy!” Detective Flass said as he stepped between Gordon and Loeb lighting a cigarette. “They’re the best! They’ll take care of this mess for you and get your girl back!”

“They’re just as likely to kill her as Zsasz is with their renegade methods!” Gordon screamed again.

Outside, a media coverage van pulled up from Gotham City Nighty News. The beautiful Vicki Vale stepped out of the van, microphone in hand. A camera man quickly followed as she goes on air live. "We are live at Gotham University where Victor Zasaz, an escaped mental patient has taken a group of student’s hostage."

“Ah horse shit!” Loeb yelled out as he seen the van pull up and Vicki Vale step on the scene. “Just what I need! Another pain in my ass!” He pointed toward a couple more beat cops on the scene. “Make sure they do not get any closer!”

Across the night sky, a shadow figure stood with the night sky highlighting the dark black armored suit! The pointing ears made this stranger hard to forget, it was none other than Batwoman herself! She scanned the scene below, chaotic and hopeless to her trained eye. “I have to hurry Alfred! If Brayden and his men get here, everyone here is in danger!” Batwoman spoke into her com link.

“Please be careful madam, that is a killer and trained police you are about to madly charge into!” Alfred responded through the com.

“Trust me Alfred, I’ve dealt with worse!” Batwoman replied before jumping from the roof top. Her cape spread out, a small electrical current turning the bullet proof cape into a glider. Like a bat in the darkness, she made her way through the sky and onto the roof of the dorm. The entire crowd watched in confusion.

"What the hell?" Gordon spoke out loud.

“You know what Jimmy” Flass said as he watched. “Run on in there, and find out what the hell that thing is!”

“Tell me you got that on camera!” Vicki asked her cameraman as they watched the winged looking creature fly through the sky.
The cameraman laughed a little, camera pointed in the sky toward Batwoman. “That’s what she said!” He replied, making lite of the situation! Vicki turned to face him! If looks could kill, she would need a new cameraman. “Yes Vicki, I got…” That cameraman paused for a confused moment. “Whatever the hell it is!”

Onto of the roof, Batwoman landed softly. She looked around, spying the scene until she found the roof access. With a quick tug, she tested the door. It was locked. A smile crossed her face. “I guess I get to try some of the gadgets Fox made me!” She joked, pulling a small adhesive explosive spray from her belt.

“Oh yes Madam Brandy!” Alfred sarcastically remarked. “Bats and their toys! I’m certain this is what Mr. Fox was intending these toys for!”

Batwoman pressed a button on her belt. With a small explosion from each of the door hinges where the adhesive had been sprayed, the door fell forward granting her access to the building. “Be lucky, I could have told him to build me a vibrator!”

“Mad men or horny women!” Alfred spoke from a nearby car. “Both of them are just as dangerous!”

Inside the dorm, Zsasz stepped closer to the girls. “Who wishes to be free?” He asked, like some sick twisted version of a cult leader. “Your bodies are all prisons; your beauty is a lie!” He taunted as two girls among many clanged to each other, Barbara Gordon and Tiffany Fox.

“Please!” A trembling Tiffany said as Zsasz stepped closer to the two beautiful girls. “Don’t hurt us!”

“It will only hurt for a moment!” Zsasz answered, the cold calmness of his voice was an eerie sound as he grabbed the red headed Barbara and jerked her to her feet.

“NO!” She cried out! “Let me go!” She struggled, hoping to get free but the mad man’s grip was strong. Tiffany reached for her best friend, trying to pull her to safety but a back hand to the face was the reward for her troubles.

“Now now butterfly!” Zsasz said. “Your time will come soon enough!” He pulled Barbara close, her back against his chest, rubbing the knife against her neck. “Do not worry, paradise awaits you my butterfly!”

"Try me you bastard " a deep female voice snarled from a shadows inside the dark lobby. "They rest of them are going home." Batwoman stepped out of the shadow and gestured toward Zasaz.

Zasaz looked on, his eyes open wide. He moved his sight up and down the armored heroine. "You're... You're real!" He stuttered as a sick twisted smile crosses his face. "Let me free them from their bonds, and then I'll do the same for your demon!" He said looking at the mysterious woman.

"Do me first freak, then you'll have all night with the rest of them.” Batwoman gloated, watching the fear in Barbara’s eyes. “Come on Zasaz, free me first! I'll be more fun!" Batwoman tried to get him to let her go. "I've got a lot more to be delivered from! Come on freak, let's dance!"

He smiled as he looks on, idolizing the beautiful woman in front of him. "No! We have all night, there is no rush!" He said still holding her. It became clear, Batwoman will have to save this woman rather than bargain with a mad man. Batwoman's hand moved in a blur, faster than an eye can follow like a fast pitch softball pitcher. One-inch diameter stainless steel balls launched into the murderous forehead. As his head snaps back an armored fist grabs the razor sharp blade and pulled it away from the tender throat of Barbara.

Zasaz stumbled backwards as she falls from his grip. She through her arms around Batwoman, looking up at her in a frantic hysteria. "Thank you! Thank you!" She said as her heart raced, realizing her life was just saved. The girls looked on in amazement except for a few that rush to check on their friend who was killed before anyone could respond.

Zasaz dropped the knife as he stumbled backwards but with a quick movement. “How could you?” He yelled out as he pulled another knife from his belt. “I was going to free her!” He cried before throwing the knife at Batwoman. With a quick movement of her hand, Batwoman caught the knife in her glove and tossed it aside but Zsasz had disappeared from the lobby and into the staircase.

He pulled another knife from his belt as he moved up to the top floors. The door slammed shut behind him to announce his escape from the room. He watched behind him as he moved into a long hallway. He moved into hiding, waiting for a chance to strike.

Outside, Jim Gordon watched as the SWAT team moved onto the scene. “Damn it!” He whispered to himself before looking back at the building. “I have to do something!” he thought before he shoved the two beat cops out of his way unexpectedly and started to run across the parking lot toward the building.

“Wait!” Loeb cried out as he and Brayden looked on, Flass lighting another cigarette beside of them. “Gordon get back here right now!”

“Relax boss!” Flass said to him. “Think about it! This is perfect!” Flass looked around, a shit eating grin showing his intentions. “Gordon has been a pain in all of our asses! Let him run in there and play hero! Maybe we get lucky and Zsasz guts him or that bat creature eats him!”

“Or we can just shoot him by mistake!” Brayden joked as the three men shared a laugh.

Batwoman pushed the young girl away, "damn, he's getting away!" She takes off after the villain determined he will not get away to hurt anyone else as Gordon swung the main door open, gun drawn and rushed into the building. For a moment, he caught a glimpse of Batwoman as she raced into the stair well after Zsasz.

Barbara rushed to Gordon, throwing her arms around him tightly. “Uncle Jim!” She cried out as she broke down into tears. “It… she saved me!”
Gordon was confused as he looked at his beautiful niece. “Who?” He questioned.

“The woman dressed up like a bat!” Tiffany spoke from behind them. Gordon looked back at her, he thought she had to be crazy but the girls were all here safe except for the one soul.

“She saved you?” He asked, his mind trying to wrap around the situation.

“Yes!” Barbara answered him through her tears and relief.

“Alright!” He said, regaining control of his focus. “Anyone hurt or need medical attention?”

On a floor above them, Batwoman tracked Zsasz. Her cowl leans glowed green as her night vision allowed her to see in the darkness. She noticed a small trickle of blood on the stairs as she moved up, his freshly cut tally mark now making it easy to track him. Soon, she found herself on the top floor, blood smeared across the door frame from Zasaz's arm. She moved into the hallway slowly, making sure not to make any quick sudden movements. "Come on out, I'll take you back alive" she whispers to herself as she walks the dark hallway.

Out of the darkness, Zasaz slashed the knife down. It sparked across the chest armor of Batwoman. He quickly followed up, trying to slash the knife across her stomach but the knife sparks off the armor again before he kicks her hard in the stomach. "I'll cut away your metal skin demon!" He cried out before trying to stab her. Batwoman managed to throw her hands up and the knife grinds between the metal fins of her bracers. With a quick jerk of her arms, the blade breaks and Zasaz stumbled forward. He is met with a hard punch that slides him backwards.

He quickly pulled more knives from his belt, in a frantic reaction he started to throw them at Batwoman who blocked them each with ease as she kept stalking after him, her superior training showing. She does not stop until her opponent cannot fight back. With skilled quickness, her attacks are fast and relentless. Technically perfect, she countered any attempt he made. Zasaz laid beaten and helpless as she grabbed him by the throat, picking him up from the ground. She squeezed as she looked at him. "You don't understand! I was trying to help you!" He stutters before she slammed a fist into his face, knocking him out.

The front door of the dorm opened and the young college girls all started to race out of the building with Gordon following closely behind them. The news crew and police force all took quick notice as they moved into position. “Gordon what the hell went on in there?” Loeb screamed as Gordon made it back to the police line.

“Some giant female bat saved them all!” He said, realizing how crazy he sounded. “At least that is what they all said!” He quickly added to cover up his creditability.

“On the roof!” Vicki Vale yelled out from the crowd, smacking her camera man to focus. The crowd turned to see what the commotion was about. Two dark figures stood on the roof. The news camera a zoomed in, catching a quick image of Zasaz as he is thrown over the side. He let out a scream as he dropped toward the earth until a cable stopped him, his face inches from the ground. The masked women looked down at Gordon and then disappeared into the night.

Gordon looks on, horrified as he watched Zasaz fall seemly to his death. He took a sigh of relief though when the cable stopped. His eyes lock onto the figure. "The Batwoman!" He said as he pulls his gun and rushed toward Zsasz.

"All units, rush the building! I want her brought to justice tonight!" Loeb screamed, giving the order to rush the building. “I want this freak alive!” The force quickly moved toward the roof and found nothing but the door that had been blown open. Gordon meanwhile has Zsasz handcuffed, this heroine had saved his niece.

Vicki Vale stood before the camera as Zasaz is loaded into a cop car behind her. "The situation at Gotham University has been cleared up! Behind me, Victor Zasaz is being loaded into a cop car and we are told he will be transported to the newly opened Arkham Asylum. However, the major developing story tonight is the sighting of a vigilante the being dubbed Batwoman! The Gotham City Police Department has so no comment at this but in fact, it was her who delivered Victor Zasaz to the police after saving countless lives of students living in the dorm. The Gotham Police Force then rushed into the building trying to find the vigilante but she was nowhere to be found. To the GCPD, she maybe a fugitive but to this reporter, she is a heroine! Thank you Batwoman!" Vicki said as she signed off.

Across the city streets, in the darkness of an ally waited Alfred in one of Brandy Wayne's SUVs. He kept close eye on everything taking place around him as he waited for his mistress to return. "Oh phalli! A wasted night parading around in a Halloween costume and no children to hand out candy too!" Alfred gripped.

"Trick or treat!" Batwoman said from the darkness of the back seat, her stealth was more than enough to catch Alfred off guard as she removed her mask and placed it into a large metal briefcase in the folded down seat beside of her. "Lets go home Alfred!" She ordered as she continued to remove pieces of her armor.

"Remember Madam Brandy, you have Roman's birthday party to attend tomorrow!" Alfred said as he kept his eyes glued to the road. "What a birthday it will be for Mr. Sionis, the return of his true love from the grave!"

Brandy continued to undress, not phased by Alfred sarcasm. "It is time the world knew Brandy Wayne was back Alfred! This city needs to know a Wayne will always be here to help during its darkest hour!"

"Please Madam Brandy, take a moment and get to know everyone at the party! The newly elected Mayor Wilson Klass and the new District Attorney Harvey Dent will be there! Try to make a good impression!" Alfred begged as he turned onto the freeway which lead toward the Wayne Manor exit.

Brandy laughed as she removed the last of her armor, leaving her in a sports bra and yoga pants. She shut the brief case before pushing it into the back of the SUV and raised the seat back to its upright position. "I will do Alfred, but Roman's jealous nature might not take kindly to me showing another man any attention!"

Alfred laughed softly. "You had quite an effect on him didn't you Madam Brandy. Maybe he has gotten over that after all these years!" Alfred took the first exit he came to, the freeway sign read Wayne Manor as the tail lights faded into the darkness of the night.

(Feel free to take it where you want! I always thought Brandy would be very strong willed at this point in her life and her sexuality would just be a weapon she would use to get her way when needed. With her training, a bad reputation would not effect her.

However, I see Roman as being a very jealous, controlling and manipulative man!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom