Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Hell Of A Deal (Whisper Twice and *~CoraJayne~*)

One week after her eighteenth birthday, Ophelia Reighton had already moved out of her house. Faint scars and bruises littered her body, and she was too skinny for her age, but she was free. Ophie had gone online looking for a job, and she came up with something a little different.

A deal with a rich man. He was going to pay for her college and anything else she needed. In return, she would be his sex slave. Ophie didn't know how long this would last, but she just needed something. And, rumor had it, she wasn't too bad in bed either.

The woman pulled her suitcase up behind her. It was everything she owned. After a deep breath, she pressed the doorbell and waited nervously.

Ryan Johnson opened the door to his mansion and looked down at the woman in front of him. He was in his early forties, with a shortly cropped beard mixed with gray and black. He wore black suit pants with pinstripes and a white button down shirt with no tie and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He looked her up and down with an appraising eye. "You're thinner than I expected," he said, flatly.

Ophelia looked down at herself and shrugged. "I wasn't fed a lot." She admitted. Her hand gripped her suitcase tighter. She was prepared to run away, but she knew better. At least he was a lot more handsome than she was expecting.

He grunted and turned, walking back into the house. "Follow me. We have terms to discuss." He moved into the house which was adorned in oak and mahogany. He moved down the foyer, past a family room and into a large study. At the far side was a large desk and a stuffed bear and bull wrestled each other in a corner.

He sat behind the desk and pointed to a chair opposite him. "Have a seat, Ophelia."

She was in awe of his house. The foyer was bigger than the shack she used to live in. A butler took her bag as she continued to follow the man, gawking at the extravagantly decorated house. Ophelia sat across from him, grossing her legs.

Ryan pulled out a folder of papers. "You can read over these at your leisure and sign them. They contain fairly standard contracts. Non-disclosure agreements. Liability waivers. The like. Basically, it says this, while you live under my roof, I will provide you everything you need and most things you want. Wants come with a $1,000 limit per month, unless I wish to increase it. Any time you ask to increase it, the limits drops by a hundred for three months."

He leafed through them quickly. "In return, you'll do as I say. You'll be my slave. If you please me, maybe just my pet. You'll accompany me to social functions, and will act as my fiancée. The other executives feel that a man in my position needs a family. You will act as that family."

He handed over the papers. "This contract can be terminated at any time you may choose. If you do, you will take the stuff you can in here with and you will have 24 hours to vacate the premise. If it ends mutually, you'll be able to keep everything you acquire while you're here. Do you agree to these terms?"

Ophelia listened to him, nodding as he spoke. This was what she needed. It wasn't exactly what she wanted, but she accepted it. "I do." She told him. For her, a thousand dollars was insane. She didn't think that anyone actually had that much money. Ophelia looked through the contract. "I agree." She said, looking back up at him.

Ryan smiled. "Good, then it's settled. I'll allow you to look over them fully and sign them tonight." While he said this, he got up from the chair and moved around to look at Ophelia. "But first, let's see what I've just bought. Strip for me. Slowly. But not sexy." He stood there, waiting expectantly.

Ophelia watched him as he looked at her. She felt like a piece of meat he was inspecting. She stepped away and slowly started to strip for him. Her had large breasts and a full butt despite her slender hips. Ophie's ribs were easily visible and she was obviously underfed, but she was very pretty still.

Ryan looked her over carefully. He circled her, like a predator in the jungle stalking its prey. His hands reached out and he ran his fingers gently over some of her scars and bruises. Then, he cupped her breasts and weighed each one in his hands, carefully. His fingers moved over her belly, feeling her ribs. He moved around to her back and his hands rested on her ass. He squeezed her cheeks, checking how firm or soft they were. Finally, he moved back to stand in front of her.

"I have some creams that should help with the scarring," he said. "You are to apply them every night. Also, I would have you shave every morning. Not just your legs, but your pussy, your arms, every part of your body that you can reach. I don't want to see a bit of hair on you. And we're going to put some weight on those bones too, fill you out. Make you look less like a slender girl and more like a proper woman, and hide those ribs. We can't have them be shown."

Ophelia had to keep herself from shaking as he started to circle her. She gasped sharply as he started to touch her breasts, and then down her stomach and then to her ass. Despite the agreement, Ophie felt slightly violated. The servant stood at attention when he started to speak again. Arms? That was odd, but it wasn't her choice. "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir." She was very appreciative of the creams and the promise of weight gain.

Back
Top Bottom