Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hi I'mma slutty maso bitch. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

masobitch

Dust
Hi everyone, nice to meet you. As the title says, I love to be a slutty masochistic bitch, to be used and thrown away, taken advantage of. I have a fair love for bestiality, whether that be my character getting fucked by an animal, or some creature (IE like a piglike orc, a bull like minotaur) I don't mind fantasy, sci fi, or real life really it's all whatever to me.

In a partner I am looking for someone who can post rather well, about a paragraph long at shortest. absolutely no one liners. I don't like people just throwing out words and phrases like and leaping through the rp. I like nice well drawn out replies, a bit of thought put into them. I don't need someone to write me a novel, but a bit to work off of is thanked.

Now, as for ideas, let me first let me list of some kinks I enjoy. Double penetration, collars, piercings, brands/tattoos/body art, bestiality, mind control, hypnosis, influence, incest, abuse, rough play, hitting, slapping, choking, punching, kicking, being stepped on. As I said, I am a masochist after all. I LOVE SNUFF, though I understand it is not for everyone. Lastly, I would like to say I find underwater sex exilerating, being forced under the water to suck a cock, a hand keeping me from coming back up till the man cums, gasping for breathe... Ha...

The ideas I have in mind right now go as such

real life or modern.

Daddy's prized pig.

after the mother of the family dies, the father rakes in a million dollar life insurance policy. he uses it to spoil his children, buying them a big house in the rich community, though just as it easily as the money came, it dried up, leaving them without any money. the father decides that his baby girl shall "Work" to help support them. he pimps her out, lets her get fucked, and video taping it. he makes a mint, pimping out his daughter and letting her get used as a true slut, just like her mother was.

The sex teacher.

The gym teacher seems like a nice guy. he doesn't do anything wrong, brought his football team to championship, and has greatly improved the school. what no one knows is that he is actually lusting after the girls. the town's high rate of runaways are actually his doing, as he hypnotizes the girls into running away, right to his cabin in the middle of the woods to be used by him.

A more fantasy based.

The adventuress.

The young group of girls set out on their adventure, hoping that they will become great warriors and witches, using their skills to help people, getting famous, making lots of money. However, there have been a string of adventuress' going missing lately in a local woods. they are hired to go look into it, and are quickly captured by a band of pig like orcs. they have been kidnapping girls in the community, fucking them into breeding bitches to pump out more warriors for them.

They're nothing but animals.

There have existed two races in this world since the beginning, the humans, and the animal people. the animal people live peacefully, though even with less numbers they are clearly stronger. between the werewolves, animal people, kimonomini, and their fast breeding cycles, they could one day be a true threat. the humans start a war, and soon enough the once proud and strong animal humanoid race are either wiped out or turned into slaves and sluts for those rich enough to buy them.

And a sci fi idea.

In the not too distant future, we have perfected cloning. We use it to spawn new body parts for people who lose them, we use them as labor and work, being that they are not real people. However, there is a dark side to the clone market. in the underground, they have been using the technology to clone girls who they like and use them as fuck holes and cock sleeves.

Hello, I'm genderqueer and would be willing to roleplay as a male for you. We share some of the same kinks and I write rather long paraghraphs when given material to work with. I am a writer of course so I would love to write with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom