Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DC Universe Idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have developed an idea over the past couple of years, something I have really wanted to roleplay! I do not mind if my roleplays are each of us controlling certain characters or just taking turns writing sections of a story! My idea of a roleplay is not a typical catch and smut play but more story telling and character development! I want to create a universe around DC characters, whether the heroes remain male or are switched to female superheroines does not matter to me! The Basic ideas I have, and the order I want to roleplay them are...

Chapter 1
Batman: Year One... Batman vs. Black Mask with Catwoman caught in the mix while a hand full of assassins are introduced.

Wonder Woman: Gods and Mortals... Wonder Woman vs. Aries though Circe and some of Aries family are mixed in.

The Flash: Fastest Man Alive... The Flash vs. The Rogues with the help of The Reverse Flash

Green Lantern: Emerald Knight... Green Lantern Hal Jordan vs. Atrocitus and his Red Lanterns with Sinsetro still a Green Lantern

Superman: Last Son Of Krypton... Superman vs. Tyrell and his partner in crime who set out to destroy Kal-El, Zod.

The Trinity... Maxwell Lord is out to create a government controlled superteam and does not take no kindly for an answer.

The Joker... An Introduction into the character and his influence in the fall of Harley Quinn and Jonathan Crane

Lex Corp... The Founding of Luthor's company and the lasting effects it has on one certain employee, Metallo

Justice League: Tower Of Babel... The League Of Assassins makes a move to regain control of the world, at the expense of our heroes!

I have plenty of ideas for further chapters but that should be enough to get people interested for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom