Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leia's RP Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course all characters are within BMR rules as far as age goes.

Subway: MC gets on the subway dressed as a slutty tart because of a dare, fun ensues as she resists your advances.
Too Late:MC is older, and still has never been with a man. She goes out partying hard one night, and says she'd do anything if it meant she could meet someone who she could finally lose her virginity to, as long as they were good looking.

PREFERENCES/LIMITS: BDSM, forced servitude, caging, etc. I would prefer these to be harsh and cruel as far as treatment goes to my characters. Please PM me with ideas. I have very few limits, basically scat, f/f, and vore. Anything else pretty much goes... I'm not a big fan of watersports, but if done to humiliate my character, by all means.

ALSO, please note... I only do forums.

Wrong Side of Town: MC is tired of her overprotective father's ways... she decides to take a walk on the wild side, hitting a pub on the wrong side of town (like the topic). I time this around when pirates were more prevalent, MC would be a noble's daughter, perhaps the governor's, and YC is of the pirate variety. I have some good ideas with this one I think...

The Summoning: MC is a witch, well versed in spells, or so she thinks... however, she makes a mistake or two when she goes to summon an incubus. What will he do with her, since she's vulnerable this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom