Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a good story (plots added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMG9000

Star
Hello, my name is Ryan. I've been roleplaying for years both online and with games like D&D where I tend to DM. I'm not a grammar Nazi and don't expect you to have perfect spelling, just make sure I can understand you. I tend to match my partner when it comes to post length. I CAN post multiple paragraphs when given enough inspiration. I'll rp with any gender and am a switch when it comes to bdsm relations.

Cravings
I'm currently craving good story based rps. I like romance and adventure. I enjoy modern setting the most.
I've been on a furry kick lately and love doing rps with them as an manority in a society.

I'm also willing to try anything. So if you have a plot or kink you want to do or try let me know. I'd love to help.

Male/Futa
Male/ MTF
Furry//Furry
Furry//Human (Either with me as the furry or Human doesn't matter to me)
Neko//Furry
Neko//Human
Neko//Neko (Or other human/animal hybrid)
Mistress/Slave
Master/slave
BF/GF
Friends
Vampire/recently turned vampire
Twins
Brother Sister
Mother son
Two powered beings (superhero/mutant based)
Open to any pairing

Plot ideas
We can expand off of these. If you have a plot idea you want to try just let me know. We can work something out.

Powered
In a large metropolis my character feels isolated and alone. He has powers Abilities like that of the superheroes he has read about in the comics. However he doesn't know how to uses his powers. In comes your character, your character finds him and shows the he isn't alone.

The Pack
The furries have been a discriminated group for years. Your character is new to town and is looking to meet people like her, other furries. She finds a small support group of furries that gather to talk, drink and game. On occasion tackle social issues. This group is lead by my character a Snow Leopard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom