Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ancient Roman slavery roleplay. Looking for male partner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Rose. I’m 25 and from the UK. I’m looking for a 25+ guy to take part in a longer term Ancient Rome roleplay. I would play as a girl sold as a slave and you would be the man who buys me. I like to be descriptive, and I’m hoping that you do too!

I've drafted an introduction and posted it here so that you can see whether you'd be interested. Let me know! :)

I shiver slightly in the morning mist. The rags that I wear go some way to protecting my modesty, but they do nothing to shield me from the slight breeze that blows through the market square. I wish I could retreat to the shelter of the barn but the shackle around my leg prevents me from doing so.

My name is Karin, although you probably won’t ever discover that. Even my name has been stolen from me, replaced by a Roman one that will be easier for my future master to pronounce – Aurelia.

As I hug my arms across my chest to try to warm myself up slightly, I reflect on the past few weeks, and how my life has changed completely. One month ago I was on English soil, a member of a small tribal village. My mother and I lived in a small hut with her husband Brennus. Life was simple. I spent most of my time fishing, or weaving nets to trade with the rest of my clan.

We weren’t prepared for the ambush. We didn’t see the Roman soldiers until they were upon us. I am handy with a spear but I didn’t even have time to grab it before I’d been tackled to the ground. I fought with my hands and nails until I felt a blow to the head and remembered no more.

I woke up a day later, and wished I hadn’t. In the time I had been unconscious, our village had been decimated. Most of the men had died fighting, save for a few who had been subdued and were bound with the rest of us. Those who were too young or old to be useful had been disposed of with brutal Roman efficiency. The ‘lucky’ ones of us who had survived were informed that we were to be taken to Rome, and sold as slaves.

The journey took a little over a month. In that time I grew thin and unkempt. I had been defiant, at first, until the soldiers discovered that while beatings might not subdue me, punishing the children in the group for my disobedience certainly would. I had not fought again after the first time.

When we arrived in Rome, a few of us, those women who had not been ‘deflowered’, were separated from the rest. I had broken from the group to hug my mother farewell and had earned myself the purple bruise that is still visible on my cheekbone. She was sold yesterday, along with the rest of my tribe. I was saved for a special market today.

A sharp prod in the side wakes me from my reverie. The slave market has begun to bustle, and the trader wants me to stand straighter with my arms by my sides, to show myself off to potential buyers. I do as he commands. Compared to the rest of the girls from my village, I stand out. While they all have the Celtic look about them, with red hair and pale skin, my brown hair and brown eyes make me look more suited to Italy than England. My mother has never spoken about my father but I suspect that I am a child of the last Roman invasion of my country. Apart from the bruise on my cheek, my skin is smooth. I stand at around five foot seven, and my breasts are pert, although shrunken slightly through malnutrition.

Another prod in my side reminds me to keep my gaze respectfully on the floor, as the market opens for business.

A few people have been asking whether I'm interested in any other genres. The simple answer is yes! I am open to most things so let me know what you were thinking. With regards to plots, you've probably guessed from the one above that I prefer submissive roles.

It's probably easier if I say what I'm not interested in:
1. Fur
2. Playing the dominant character in a pairing
3. Calling anyone 'Daddy'
4. Story canon - I would rather create my own characters and rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom