Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Flatmate! (Jack Stalker and Redpetal)

The Flatmate!

The moment Michael Banner had laid eyes on Alexa Chambers he knew that any sort of platonic relationship, or even one based on a little friendship and respect, would never work. Regardless of the difference in their ages and the fact that he was a powerful tall man, who towered over her fragile looking frame, his adrenalin surged and his lust grew whenever he was around her. Her slim and tight young body was always in his thoughts whenever he was around her, driving him to rape her with his eyes and mentally fuck her over and over again when she was around him. She made him as hard as fuck almost all the time and he could think of little else, other than what he would like to do to her slender and perfectly formed flesh if he got his powerful hands on it. Was it just his imagination running riot? He found it hard to believe her flashes of flesh and the way she looked were simply chance, luck or coincidence. She must have known the effect that her flesh had on a man, how she made them want to ravage her to rags after a few moments talking to her? Or perhaps she was simply naive and innocent about how men thought about tight slim bodies like hers? Either way he was going to move forwards now, enough time had been wasted being civil and polite and following her rules of being a professional 'flatmate'. He wanted her and, unlike the boys she may have been with in the past, he was a man. Boys did as they were told while men took what they wanted... and he wanted her, hard, fast and soon.

He didn't even need to be sharing her flat, he could have had a place of his own by now with ease, given the business arrangements he'd made in buying into the partnership of a new club. All he really wanted from this arrangement was her tight ass, juicy cunt or warm mouth to surround his cock, and he was finally going to take what he wanted. The opportunity came soon enough, Alexa had gotten a new job and had suggested a glass of wine to celebrate... maybe before heading out to party somewhere else? He wasn't sure it was the job for her and actually had other plans for her, but celebrating would be the first step. A glass of wine and a toast seemed innocent enough, but he had no intention of allowing things to end with a simple sip of wine, no... she had been a cock teasing little slut for far too long. Now it was time to show her that while you could get away with that sort of behaviour with others, with him there was a price to pay for getting him hard and leaving him to jerk off. The price was being fucked like a whore. He made sure that he was in when she came in that evening, dressed in his usual smart casual style in dark pants with a white shirt beneath his jacket. He gave her a chance to settle a little, then left his room and approached hers, opening the door without knocking and standing there, looking her over with a grin spreading across his face, congratulations were in order, for both of them.

"So, how was the first day Alexa? Enjoying the new job?" he asked, leaning against the frame of the door as he casually raped her with his eyes from head to toe. She must have been used to the look by now, surely every man she met did the same thing? Drinking in her perfect form until they were literally drunk on her looks and so fucking hard that they should be walking about with a pillow over their groin to hide their hard ons. He was unashamed in his admiration of her flesh, he wanted her to know what he thought, he wanted her to know that the only reason she even had a job, even had a chance to walk about outside the flat, was because he allowed it. He permitted her to have a life which wasn't simply a series of being hard fucked and drilled open by his cock, because he chose to employ the power of his will to allow such a thing. He was only human though, and his willpower was almost depleted. "I figured you'd want to celebrate. Funnily enough there are going to be a couple of other things to celebrate this evening as well." he gave a knowing smirk as he dragged his gaze up to her eyes after having let it roam about her taking in her outfit. "I've tapped into a business opportunity for one... and the other thing is going to be with regards to you." he told her, stepping into her room and closing the door behind him with an audible click.

She’d had little choice in available flats and settled on the first one she’d seen. Of course, the tall, gorgeous flatmate had been a particular selling point. The young woman had caught a glimpse of him on her tour, and with few other prospects had handed over her deposit. It had seemed like such a good idea, sexy flatmates could be fun. Her arrival and moving in had done something to the air though, made it too tight for her chest. His presence and those dark eyes filled any room he entered and her body had responded without giving her mind time to catch up.

He was dangerous. The first night, she’d been brave, leveled her gaze at his shoulder and explained that she was a professional and expected an amicable, platonic, simple living arrangement. Then she had fled to her room and ensured that any time spent in his company had been brief. Was she really to blame if he seemed to leave the flat in the mornings, just as she returned from a jog? Shorts tightly molded to her behind and exposing lean tan legs. Was it her fault that she’d needed to attend a series of interviews and her outfit of choice was a tightly fitting pencil skirt, with a high waist and pale blue shirt that slipped neatly into the wide belt?

Alexa had been relieved to have a new job and decided that she could be braver again. She'd invited him to share a glass of wine in celebration of the first day in a new job. Returning home she’d felt more relaxed, as though the fizzing sensation that started in her stomach whenever she saw Micheal, was something she could control.

She had unpinned her hair and roughened it with her hands, peeled away the dark skirt and hung it on the back of the chair. It wasn’t a warm evening so she’d pulled on a pair of long black socks as she stood in the soft cotton top. Buttons popped at the front and pulled back from creamy skin as she stood with hands on hips and wondered if she would go out to celebrate after all, and if so, what pants to pull on, or a skirt?

Michael entered and she turned quickly to look at him, blinking as her mouth parted in surprise, “oh?” she smiled, “well congratulations all around then,” the smile turned into a grin and she sank down, sitting on the edge of the bed. Her heart thumped hard in her chest. Legs together, knees pressed. He'd never come into her room before and as the door clicked shut, she gulped. A pulse threading through her body. Damn. Damn it was hard to breathe.

“W-what? What was the third thing? Are you going to fix the toaster for me?” She teased, and lifted her gaze slowly up from his feet to his belt. Where she paused before forcing herself to look up at meet his gaze. The pulse throbbed at the base of her neck.

To Michael's keen and eager eyes Alexa looked positively delicious in the 'rape me' outfit she'd slipped into. His eyes continued to drink in her form as he slid off his jacket and tossed it over a nearby chair, he felt warm enough even if the weather suggested otherwise. He then proceeded to casually and calmly undo his shirt cuffs, rolling first one sleeve up his arm, then the other. His eyes narrowed and his grin was twisted slightly, as he ignored any bottle of wine in the room and stepped closer, moving directly towards her as he dropped his eyes to her legs. "Fix the toaster? Well, I'm going to fix something, that's for sure." he replied, stopping a few inches away from her, looking down at her fragile looking frame as he dominated the space between them. "I've decided to alter the terms of our living arrangements, the ones which I hastily agreed to when you moved in. Terms which a girl like you shouldn't expect to be adhered to, terms which need to be altered, right now." he growled in a deep voice as his hands dropped to rest on her knees, his lips closing towards her ear as he leaned down to speak to her, tilting his head as his powerful fingers stroked against the flesh of her thighs as it slid up and away from the sock tops which clung to her legs like a second skin. His cock was stiff and solid now, an iron hard bar in his pants as the touch of her delicate skin and hot flesh heated his palms and seared his fingertips.

"You know what I'm thinking about for the third thing, don't you Alexa? You flounce about this place with your tight young body, toned abs, slim slender legs, all the time looking like you were ripped from the pages of a book called 'Every mans fantasy fuck toy'." he hissed with an amused edge to his words as his sliding hands reached the top of her thighs, then slid back down, forcing her legs apart as they did so. A girl like you, who keeps in as good a shape as you do, who has a body any guy would cut off his arm to get a glimpse of, well... I think a girl like you has needs, cravings, desires..." he growled into her ear as he leaned back. He moved one hand to her throat, grasping it with his fingers, lightly squeezing it a little as he shifted his other hand down between her legs. His probing fingers sought out her slit, shoving aside any panties he found to plunge his questing digits deep between the furrowed flaps of her cunny to sink into the hot snatch between her thighs. "...and even if she thinks to try and keep away from indulging in them, by trying to enforce silly rules in her flat, her tight young cunt will always have another idea. You see a hot girl like you needs a good hard fucking, doesn't she Alexa? You need a big fat cock spreading apart the folds of your cunt and forcing its way deep into your hot soaking quim, don't you? You probably finger your tight little cunt every night thinking about how good it would feel, but your innocent act and your refusal to give in to your urges plagues you through each day. I know it plagues me, Alexa, and I'm not willing to allow it to do so any longer. Boys might be willing to simply look at you and think about what it would be like to fuck you senseless, but do you know what I'm going to do?" he grit his teeth as he spoke, fucking her with his eyes as he leaned even closer.

"I'm going to stop looking, stop thinking and take what I want." he hissed, easing his hand around to fist his fingers in her hair and tug her head back as he fucked two fingers into her slot. "And you, Alexa, you're going to like it. You're going to like being fucked after getting back from your interview, after winning a new job you are going to love celebrating with a hard cock buried in your tight youthful cunt...and if you don't, well, I'm going to keep fucking your toned flesh until you do. I'm going to paint the walls with your moans, screams and whimpers as i fuck an orgasm out of your cock teasing little body and pay you back for all the flirtatious looks, rape me outfits and fuck me heels that you've worn since you moved in. You need to be punished hard for your teasing, taught that the reward for such action is brutal relentless sex." he clenched his teeth, drawing her lips towards his as he mauled them with his own, his tongue sliding into her mouth to battle fiercely with hers while he tugged her hair and began to slowly fuck her cunt with his two fingers, his thumb circling the nub of her clit as one leg moved to force her thighs apart even further. She felt so fucking good, tasted so fine, why had he even bothered to hold off so long? Never again! from now on her flesh was his, claimed by him and ready to be bent and twisted and broken into his service. "Now, unzip me and take it out." he hissed finally.

She was mesmerized, dark eyes focused on his slow deliberate actions as he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt. Alexa ran her tongue over her bottom teeth, sexy, she thought and swallowed. He wasn’t going to fix the toaster? He approached and the difference in their height forced her to edge backwards on the bed, hitching the sheets beneath her. Hands dropped to her knees, hot on warm tan skin and she gulped, eyes widening. Alexa had an idea what he meant about the living arrangement; she couldn’t deny that the sensation of his fingers moving over her flesh caused her stomach to tighten and pussy to tense suddenly, pulsing beneath the black panties. She enjoyed the teasing caress. Behind his pants, she could see the evidence of his own attraction. Her lips parted to reply but he continued.
The girl let out a soft squeak of surprise as her legs were pushed apart and she edged further back. Hands gripping her knees and not allowing them to press close again. She squirmed, desperate to clench her legs together. She couldn’t help it if she liked keeping in shape, his words sent heat rising up her neck and stained her cheeks crimson with embarrassment. The growl sent a shiver down her spine before the hand closed over her throat. She scrambled, pulling at his wrist to try and free the hold. Gasping for breath and still trying to close her legs, finding one pinned with his knee she let out a slow, reluctant groan as his fingers invaded without mercy and found her hot to the touch, juices soaked through the panties already, lips quivering but walls tight against large fingers.

How could she deny that she’d fantasied about her flatmate? That she’d spent nights tracing delicate fingers around her own nub with his face in mind. But she squirmed against his rough treatment, he’d gone past the point she was comfortable with, “no!” she cried out but he ignored her and carried on talking about all the terrible things he was going to do. Alexa squirmed again, ready to try and deny him before his mouth landed and she was caught in the kiss. The addition of his thumb against her clit caused a frustrated sound to rise from her throat and she tried pulling back from the kiss, one hand still pulling at the hand around her neck, the other trying to push his fingers away from her body. But he was relentless.

When he pulled back she sagged, eyes scanning his in a potent mixture of desire and fear. She rubbed her shoulder against her swollen mouth and chewed on her bottom lip. The girl reached up, eyes fixed on his and popped the button of the fly. The zip eased slowly down and she hesitated, thumb moving over the clear enormous bulge. Her heart thudded hard in her chest. Before he could get cross with her though, and curious to see, she did as she was told and pulled the boxer rim down enough that he could bounce free. Unable to help herself, she ran her thumb over the head as her body reacted in terror and tightened against his fingers. He was enormous.

Michael saw the flush on Alexa's cheeks which announced, even should she try to deny things, that her inner whore was aroused and she was starting to accept the fact that her cock teasing flesh was going to get fucked today. No more excuses and reasons, to behave in a civilised fashion, would be accepted now. She was going to get what she deserved for her taunting and the way she had tried to have her cake and eat it. Slipping about dressed in 'fuck me' clothes and thinking that mere words would keep a man with his insatiable tastes at bay. That was silly and he was going to pay her back for her actions with the fucking that his cock craved and he just knew her cunt wept for. He didn't allow her to get far in her squirming retreat on the bed, keeping a forceful thrust with his fingers into her tight tiny cunt as he savoured her lips and tasted her spit. His searing mouth and hot breath assaulting hers as he became more and more aroused, an animalistic fever gripping him as he grasped at her hair and violated her narrow fuck sheath with his eager digits, his fingers dancing inside her youthful cunt as he stood over her.

"Why struggle you cock teasing little bitch? Unless you get off on that sort of thing? Maybe you like to convince yourself that you don't have any choice in this... does that make you wetter? Does it make your nipples hard and your cunt clench thinking about getting fucked? You're already soaking like a slut, so hot and tight inside your filthy little fuck hole. I can feel how fucking wet you are down there, juices gushing, your cunny sucking on my fingers like a hungry mouth. I like it Alexa, keep it up." he hissed, fucking her a few times with his twisting and twirling digits, the long fleshy tools driving in and out of her quim with a eager feverish rhythm as he devoted a few seconds to drilling into her fast and hard. He kept his other hand in her hair, manhandling her and letting her know who was in control here, not her, but him, a man with a powerful grip who had been pushed too far and too hard by her ways and was now going to take his reward, claiming her flesh for his personal use with no one to stop him.

He took pleasure in watching her reaction as she struggled, then pulled back. Watching her biting her lip and then resigning herself to complying with his request was sexy as fuck and his cock swelled and throbbed as he felt her delicate fingers unzipping his pants and allowing his huge rod to spring free. It bobbed about in front of her, her thumb moving to stroke across the knob of his shaft. The fat helm was glistening already and the movement of her thumb only helped to smear the pre cum weeping from his cock slit across its head. The entire shaft throbbed and bulged, pulsing with thick veins streaking its girth as he let a hiss escape his lips. He could feel her tighten around his fingers and forced her cunt to spread as he twirled and twisted his digits deep into her soaking slot. His rampant erection swelled against her touch and he grinned as he shoved his boxers down further, to expose even more of his thick member. "Look how fucking hard you made me. Now, spread your legs wide. Lean back and open up yourself up for me." he growled, shifting his grip to take hold of her panties and tear the away from her flesh. A loud rending snap echoed about the room, as he discarded the sodden rag to the side and moved both his hands to her top, shoving it up to expose first her tight stomach and then her tits, yanking and dragging it to force it up and over her head. He wanted to see her naked, bare and exposed to his depraved gaze as he stood between her legs, his hard cock dripping juice from the tip to splatter onto her groin as it bobbed and pulsed in front of her.

Nestled between her legs and with his hands now on her knee high socks, he let his fat knob stroke down against her soaking cunt flaps, forcing them to splay apart as the helm penetrated her quim and stretched her wide enough to allow a simple thrust of his hips to cram half of his obscene length into her tight young cunt. He let out a deep appreciative groan, pausing to allow himself to savour the hot wet feel of her boiling cunt as it engulfed and was stretched open by his shaft, then he moved to begin to thrust back and forth. Each stroke forcing her to accommodate more and more of him as he began to fuck her open, his fingers clawing at her socks, nails piercing through to scratch at her flesh as he fucked himself into her yielding flesh. "Fuck yes, that's it Alexa. Feel it. Feel how fucking hard I am for your tiny cunt. Feel how you stretch and soak my cock with your wicked cunny. Feel how fucking nasty your filthy young cunt can get, when it's being given what it wants. Hard cock." he growled. "Look me in the eye. look me in the eye and tell me how much your whorish body has wanted this."

Back
Top Bottom