Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A MxM HumanxFurry Fantasy adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely_Storm

Planetoid
Greeting Lovelies!

God I forgot I even had an account on this site <.<;; imagine my surprise when I stumbled back here.
(( and I can't help but be embarrassed by some of the old games I was in, wow has it been a while ))

WELP no time like the present for a fresh start

Current Craving

~An Unlikely Pair~
In a high fantasy world there are many fantastical races and powerful magic's. A rouge wizard has stolen some valuable artifacts from various sources. This has lead to quite the price put on their head Your character A beast man bounty hunter is eager to collect. My character is a priest, who's monastery had once held the artifact and has decided to go hunting it down himself despite what his elders had commanded. Wouldn't you know it the pair of them end up tracking down the wizard at the same time and place! They end up tripping over one another and exposing themselves rather than catching the wizard off guard. The wizard, known to be a bit of an eccentric, find that the more amusing way to deal with the pair of intruders is the lay a little curse on them rather than take their lives. in a flash of light the wizard disappeared. The pair find that they can't travel more than 15 feet apart from one another, and what's worst that they are randomly over came with lust for each other. So, can the manage to keep it together long enough to hunt the wizard back down, get loot, bounty, and curse removed? Or will they end up fucking themselves silly well before then?

DETAILS
So the specific pairing I'm looking for with this game, at the moment, is MxM. My character being human priest, likely of a smaller, feminine build, and your character being a Furry rouge/warrior/ranger of some sort, I leave the details up to you I'm not at all picky. I'm not looking for a specific dom-sub relationship with this game ( though if someone volunteers for a dom position I certainly will not say no <3 ), I picture more like raw, intense ahagao style fucking whenever they are over taken with the lust curse, no matter the time nor place. I picture my character would be the one taking it, though we can discuss that later I suppose. This game is a mix of half mindless smut half high fantasy adventure. How high we raise the stakes and what kind of shinanagins we get out characters mixed up in we can discuss later :3

Interested as well. I'll PM you. I'd be fine with 3 people, if all are interested and okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom