Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dryad and the Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Waves

Dust
Hello ladies. I had an idea for a roleplay and I'm looking for a female partner to write it with.

A dryad lives in a grove hidden deep with a forest of a great kingdom. She is connected to the land by her patron tree, a mighty oak (or whatever your favorite tree is) that is her home and her soul. She loves to wander the forest and commune with nature, reveling in its beauty and power. Sometimes she fights off humans who stray too far and seek to do the forest harm, sometimes she merely observes them. It is a good life.

Then the orcs some. Violent, crude, and ugly they swarm through the forest and claim it as their own. One of the orcs, a great warrior, comes across the dryad and, true to his nature, attacks and rapes her. It is harsh and violent, and afterwards the orc tries to enslave her but as she is of the forest she is able to escape.

The story would be about the orc warrior and his interactions with the Dryad. Lots of potential here for dark or positive themes. Or both! This is kind of a disjointed idea but I would like to work on it with a partner.

Ideas:
  • The Dryad attacks the orc but is capture and violently used, raped over and over. But she grows more and more fascinated with the orcs as she loves all of nature, even the most brutal and violent aspects.
  • The orc finds her patron tree and she must bargain with him to keep it safe.
  • The dryad realizes the orcs are keeping the even more destructive humans at bay. Could lead to postive influence over the orks or negative influence on the dryad.
  • The dryad teaches the orcs about the balance of nature, teaching them how to use the forest to better hunt and kill the humans.
  • (VERY DARK) The orc kills the dryad after he rapes her but, as she is a dryad, she is reborn from her tree. He keeps finding her though, raping her to death again and again. Through it all she becomes obsessed with him.
  • The orc cuts down her tree and turns it into a weapon. Now her patron is an orc weapon and it changes her nature.
  • The dryad, as a motherly aspect of nature, is used and impregnated by orcs to increase their numbers

Dryad Pictures (NSFW):

Orc

Favorite Kinks:
Non-Con
Non-Con to Con
Twisted Relationships
Evil loving Evil
Humiliation
Cock Worship (forced or otherwise)
Rough Sex
Impregnation
Degradation (especially of strong women)
And many others! Let me know what your favorite kinks are. Perhaps we match up! I'm pretty open.

"No Thank You" Kinks:
Scat
M/M

Some inspirational pictures from previous ideas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom