Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Answering A Call (Ryanmo97 & *~CoraJayne~*)

Ryan smiled, "I'm glad you are enjoying yourself." he continued to cook, "I hope I can be a good Daddy for you. I think we will have a nice time together... Would you like something to drink? Water? Milk? Soda? Juice?"

"I think you will be." Maggie assured him. "Water would be great, actually. I'm super thirsty." She said, smiling at him and continuing to play with her dress.

Ryan got her a glass of water, "Here you are sweetie." He set the glass in front of her, "You've got a lot of nice clothes in the suitcase you brought. Do you like to dress up when you are alone?"

She took a few sips of water before answering with a simple shake of her head. "I've never really tried this before." She said again. "Even alone."

Ryan nodded, "Okay..." Soon dinner was ready, he fixed a plate for Maggie and set it in front of her, "Do you need Daddy to cut your meet?" he asked with a smile.

Maggie was about to grab a knife when he offered. She thought about it for a moment, but she was starving,so she declined. "Thank you, but I think I can get it on my own."

Ryan smiled, "Okay..." They ate dinner and once they were done, he cleaned up the kitchen and he said, "So... What would you like to do now, my dear?

Once maggie was finished, she helped him clean up. When he asked her what she wanted to do now, she shrugged. "We could...try some stuff?" Everything they'd done so far was pretty mundane.

Ryan smiled, "What kind of stuff would you like to try?" He had an idea of what she wanted to do but he wanted her to say it.

"I've never tried this before." Maggie said again. "Maybe on the sexual side of the agreement? Playing house is fun but, that's not why I came here."

Back
Top Bottom