Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Male characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnocenceRose

Super-Earth
Guys I am terribly bored and I am honestly up for anything at the moment except supernatural and it has to be in 3rd person. Other than that hit me up. I have skype that I'd much rather use as means of roleplaying. Also the plot has to involve some sort of romance.

InnocenceRose said:
Guys I am terribly bored and I am honestly up for anything at the moment except supernatural and it has to be in 3rd person. Other than that hit me up. I have skype that I'd much rather use as means of roleplaying. Also the plot has to involve some sort of romance.

Hey there I am interested in rp'ing! What are you up for?

InnocenceRose said:

Hello. I am not bored but I too am searching for a romance RP as well and I too like to write in the 3rd person. My preference is modern times RPs mainly because I was not a history major (lol). However, I do not have a Skype account. Would writing in IM here on blue moon be acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom