Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking the Perfect Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, whomever you are.

My name is of no consequence. You will likely know me as Master, Sir, or any other name I choose to adorn myself with.

You meanwhile, will be called either sub, pet, or slut. Largely depending on my mood or whims.

As I'm sure you've gathered by no, I am a dominant. It should be noted, I do not switch. My dominance is absolute, so any wishing to play with me should note that fact before engaging with me. That being said, I do not enjoy rough bouts of speech and don't enjoy women who submit too easily. Or lack the fight to resist. Sexually, or otherwise. My tastes for control are on a lower scale. With the exception of making a bottom red, which is something of a craving of mine.

I enjoy a wide range of different stories and ideas. The same goes for the women that I play with, their ethnicity, background, and body types. With some exceptions, there is little about a woman I do not find erotically stimulating.

Kinks that I most enjoy:
Lingerie/sexy clothing
Facials/creampies
breast play
Oral
Anal
Dirty Talk
Humiliation

So if you are willing to submit yourself to me, please send me a private message and we will converse.

Thank you for your time.

Your future master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom