Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tribunal's Own MXF, Literate / Fantasy / Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribunal

Meteorite
I'll get straight to the point and not waste your time with idle banter or an attempt at showmanship, it is a request thread, after all.

I am new to Blue Moon but by no means am I new to role-playing. I have written with partners for years and years both off and on different role-playing sites, and until recently (and for the last four years) exclusively with one or two partners over e-mail. I am now looking to expand my horizons and plan on shooting for the moon (warning: I may use puns outside of RP).

What you need to know about me:
* I consider myself an experienced and literate role-player
* I am very particular when it comes to partners, but open to any requests
* I do not RP real life, i.e. stories based in reality bore me. Though it is 2016, I certainly don't want to RP in it. I live here, I get enough of it everyday.
* I am honest, sometimes to a fault, but I try to be as kind and as friendly as possible.
* I am interested in role-playing partners who value story over smut, myth over muff, and drama over dongs. That is, let's write a story, the dirty bits will come (and though they certainly belong) they should not be the focal point of the story.

What I want to know about you:
* Are you literate and will you write more than a paragraph when it is appropriate?
* What themes do you like?
* Are you open to non-con (not a deal breaker, for some stories)
* What aspects of adult RP will you not tolerate - what are your breaking points? (I am willing to do just about anything in an RP, but I don't really do scat, it makes me want to vomit IRL - but whatever else, I don't care.)
* Do you have an F-List? If so, will you link it please?
* What are your favorite genres, video game franchises, novels, or worlds you would like to RP in if not RPing within a custom made world?

I do not have an F-list to link for you, as I have said above - I really have very few turn offs except for the previously mentioned disgusting horrid thing.

I am very interested in writing towards my partners likes and avoiding their dislikes, I tend to focus the stories that I write around my partner, as if they were the main character, or as if the characters were of equal value to the story - I will never usurp your time in the spotlight and I refuse to overshadow your writing or ignore character and plot decisions you have made. I am more than happy to discuss potential plots with you and help guide the story to where it needs to go.

This all being said, here is what I am looking for

Themes: Non-Con - Potential Growth into something more akin to a relationship. Action, adventure, horror, fantasy, sci-fi, historical, and future. Custom worlds and fandoms, potential slavery, violence, fights, and westerns.

Currently Craving stories within these different fandoms and custom worlds, plot lines to follow soon. Please feel free to contact with interest beforehand.

Stories that take place within these worlds

Custom World: Z'ar Edar - Primary Craving: I have an entire world with thousands of years of history, different races, different cultures, and major events. I run D&D and Pathfinder games in this world, and as such, it is fully fleshed out. There are a huge number of stories which could exist in this world. It would't take too long to describe it here, but if you are interested - please let me know. For this world I will look for a partner who is adaptable, ready for a good bit of lore and a learning curve, and who is interested in understand the different cultures that exist in this world. It is a fantasy world which spans the classical period to medieval - to industrial - sci-fi world based on the timeline. If you are interested, let me know...we can go into more details. You will enjoy it :)

Fallout 4: Brotherhood of Steel or Raiders plotlines which would revolve around abduction or or initiation by a corrupt instructor into one of these groups. Brotherhood of Steel preferred - expect a dark story line.

Morrowind: Are you in love with the defining chapter of the Elder Scrolls series? I am - let's RP in. Plot forthcoming. Ashlanders. Imperial Legion. Etc.

Skyrim: Skyrim! Let's RP in the province of Skyrim, but in the timeframe just before the main story. I prefer not to deal with canon characters. OC only. Searching for an elf or redguard to my orcs or legionnaires.

Horror/Sci-Fi/Mystery/and Alien: Heavy smut based adventure RP. Warning: Incredibly dark and mysterious. Enter at your own risk. Happy to talk more about this one in a PM.

Warhammer: The Old World. I am looking for something in this setting, if you are familiar with it. If not, I can help to educate you on the subject. Content can be whatever we want.

This is all I have for now - if you are interested please feel free to contact me about one of these potential plots or contact me with an idea of your own. I hope to hear from you soon.

RE: Tribunal's Own MXF, Literate RP

Edited - removed Skyrim, currently working on a story with someone in that world.

RE: Tribunal's Own MXF, Literate RP

Bump - currently RPing one story over PM's, looking for another partner! All plot ideas still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom