Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And it's always just the same, same, same.

Absinthresher

Banned
Banished
Well, that's it.

Eight plus years of friendship gone in a flurry of half-thought words and insults. I've lost my best friend, and there's nothing I can do about it.

*Sigh* Don't expect a lot from me from now on.

This is pretty typical though. If it's not moving, it's my own stupidity and social awkwardness that drives people away. This just drives home how fucking hopeless I am. Is there a point to trying to make friends? Clearly I'm not a nice person, and I'm not worth the effort of friendship.

My good mood, completely ruined. I had such high hopes for today too.

Yeah, anyone who is roleplaying with me, that sees this, I apologize if I'm not very responsive from here on.

Jay. Imma be blunt because it's how I am. It's also because I care about you and it's clear your friend is going through a lot. She is merely asking for you to support her, be there for her. Understanding will come in time if it's something that is difficult for you right now. I know that it's hard for you to sometimes step back and do that. It goes with the territory. Key is to recognize this about yourself. Be ok with that, know the limitation and then accept it. Only then can you grow as a person. Take it from an autistic. Doing that makes things become easier over time. But you do HAVE to give. It cannot always be everyone else. It just can't. Life and relationships do not work that way. That said, realize that your friend was brave to step forward, to confide in YOU! Even now she's trying to right it. Or, at the very least, smooth things out for the future. Try to see this. I hope you can. I'm pulling for you. But it does take effort. I hope you try for your sake and your friend's. <3

...Yeah, no.

See, he, and Resi is still a HE for the time being, has decided I am not worth the effort of being friends with anymore. He's decided that I'm a liability and that I'm not worth having as a friend. He's made up his fucking mind and all I can do is be angry about it or accept it, and I'm not going to accept it because this is stupid.

And I was supportive, to start with. If you want to go and read the whole conversation, Luke made an account and posted it at my other journal.

*Sigh* I wish I hadn't just woke up so I can go the fuck back to bed.

Back
Top Bottom