Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha/Omega Request (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Dujour

Super-Earth
Hey Blue Moon!

So recently I've become interested in A/O dynamics - or in other words Alpha/Omega relationships. Don't know what that is? Allow me to explain with some help from others who can do a much better job...

Alpha/Omega an adjusted version of wolf pack dynamics, but limited to two people in a romantic relationship instead of a pack. This does not always mean that there has to be werewolves/Anthro or bestiality in it (I actually don't like the latter). They can be entirely human, except in the way they relate to each other and form relationships is filled with instincts they can’t ignore. For the Alpha, it is the urge to mate and form a strong Bond with their Omega mate. Alphas get ruts, meaning that they get very horny and possessive of their Omega, if they have one.

For the Omega, it is the urge to mate when their 'Heat' comes upon them. Omegas go into some sort of mating cycle or heat every month or so. During this 'heat', the omega really really really really needs to have sex with someone, and the omega must be the receptive partner. This heat can be especially dangerous for an Omega if they don't have an Alpha because when an Alpha scents that an Omega is in heat, they will want to mate them. During the heat, the omega will issue hormones that serve as a siren call to all of the alphas in the area. The omega hopefully is able to get to a home or hotel room where they will lock themselves in for the duration of the heat or be near their Alpha mate.

When an Alpha and an Omega recognize one another as their Mate, they form a Bond which is the strongest connection one could have. In some stories I've seen this go as little as merely the right for an Alpha to claim the Omega as their own, and in others its as strong as being able to sense your Mate's emotions and mental status. This can of course be determined in the course of our story!

That I think serves as a fine introduction to the world of Alpha/Omega dynamics! So let's delve into the personal affairs.

A little bit about me. I am 25 years old, a female, and a college Master's graduate. I've been role playing for about ten years of my life and have found no greater pleasure or outlet than crafting very sensual, gripping stories with unforgettable characters. All that to say - everyone likes a bit of smut now and again, and I am no exception. But let's start out with what I *have* exception to.

Absolutely Not:
* Scat/Watersports
* Straight up Non-Con or Sexual Torture
* Vore
* Vomit
* Extreme Body Modification
* Fisting, Macro toys, or Sexual Brutality
* God-modding
* Disrespect/Intolerance
* Abusive Behavior

Absolutely Yes:
* Humans
* Monsters - Were-creatures, Vampires, Fae, etc.
* Dominant (/Leaning) Men - this will obviously be changed if I play the Alpha, but I do prefer to play the Omega, though its not a deal-breaker if I don't!
* Rough Sex
* Discipline
* Crops
* Whip Play
* Collars
* Spanking
* Hair tugging
* Orgasm Control
* Public/Private Teasing and Seduction
* Sexual Exhaustion
* Rough Seduction/Dub-Con

I think that is it for now! If you stuck to this thread and read through it all til the end, please work the word 'red' into your title somewhere. Thank you for stopping by and do let me know if you find anything here that interests you. I look forward to getting to know you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom