Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom male role-players

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberRP

Meteorite
My name is Amber and I have been an experience erotic/adult role-player on other forums and via IM/email for many years. I cam across this place via a web search and hoped to find new friends to roleplay with. I am Female, over 18 (well over lol, late 30's) and live in the UK (Sheffield).

I play pretty much play in a sub role only. I like story driven one on one role-play wether it be a one off or part of an ongoing story. That said I do require a good deal of smut and once we have the scene set I do like to get down to it so to speak. Most of my ideas for and favourite scenes deal with themes of humiliation, Blackmail, Slave Training, BDSM, Hypnosis, Bimbofication, public sex and so on. I often like to play a powerful and/or respectful woman who is forced/made to become a submissive sex slave and/or bimbo.

I'm bisexual but with a strong heterosexual bias, I'd say I'm about 80/20 towards straight role-play however I'm very happy to engage bisexual play. For example I prefer my partner's main character to be male but will happily engage in sexual activity with other female characters.

I prefer to play by forum or PM although will consider other means if requested.

I will post some of my ideas below soon however what I'd really like to hear are your ideas and I will be looking through the request threads for such. If you think I'm a good fit for anything you have planed please do not hesitate to contact me.

ok as promised here are some of my ideas:

Lesbian Lawyer

MC is an ambitious young paralegal working in discrimination law. Outside work she has a girlfriend and lives with a male flatmate. She has some skeletons in the closet that could get her disbarred. Maybe she used her position to help her girlfriend out of trouble. She is contacted by an organisation who she had regularly taken to court over their treatment of women who have evidence of her 'crimes'. They offer a deal, they will keep her secret in return for legal favours and attendance a reprogramming program to ‘fix’ her ‘sexual confusion’ (and train her to be a heterosexual sex slave) The evidence is put in the trust of an independent part and will be released to her upon completion of the course.
Training would include aversion therapy being punished for being aroused by lesbian sex being pleasure whilst watching hero sex and women being dominated. Forced sex with men etc etc

Mistress to slave

MC is a married aristocrat/wealthy woman used to having servants. Her husband goes on a business trip to a country that treats women as slaves/belongings/entertainment. Although aware of this he instinctively attacks and accidentally kills a a man beating a woman in public and he is imprisoned and sentenced to death.
His devoted wife uses all the legal power and influence she can to free him and eventually they make her an offer: Visit the country and live like a woman there for one month then she and her husband are free to go. At the end of the month all she needs to do is sign the final paperwork and get on the plane home with her Husband. Her husband begs her not to, her lawyers say it’s the best hope to get him back alive .
She will slowly be trained as a slave and made to believe it is her rightful place as a slave to a master in the country, culminating in her husband watching her save and being left to rot in prison.

The secret society

My character is a money hungry pushy wife to a moderately successful business man(your character). They are invited to join a secret society of whose list of members includes some of the richest and successful men and women. MC pushes YC into joining up. What she doesn't realise is this secret society expects all women members to submit completely to the male members, YC finds this out and is only too happy to pay up and sign his wife into a life of slavery, relieved to no longer be at her mercy and have all the money power and women he wants while she gets a much needed lesson about which sex is in charge.

It’s not easy at the top

Set in a world where a number of like minded men in powerful positions have formed a cabal (could simply be called “the Cabal”) to enact societal change thruogh their power and influence to move men into a dominate position and women into a position of subservience and slavery. However to get there they need bring both men and women of power over to their side.

My character is an ambitious politician with money problems and a number of skeletons in her closet, she or members of her family may have a shady past for example. The Cabal offers to both cover up her secrets and help her in her campaign for governor/member of parliament/mayor etc.. In exchange for her absolute loyalty and obedience. Being power hungry and not entirely clear on the Cabals objectives besides right wing, controversial views on a number of issues including women rights she agrees.

Upon agreeing she is quickly helped into office but for each favour she must pay the Cabal with her freedoms as a woman and help pass acts that limit the freedoms of the woman under her care as there political representative.

the other side of the wall.

Set in a world where a country has been split between two opposing political ideologies (think East and West Germany). One championing free will and equality, the other a regime that sees women as naturally subservient slaves.

My characters lives on the 'free' side. It has an uneasy alliance with the more powerful and warlike neighbouring state. In return for military and trade agreements it has agreed that if identified, women who fit the profile of a submissive and/or overly sexual women during testing at job centres will be identified to them and sent for training at one of their embassy in the divided capital. It is a compulsory agreement between the two countries that women complete the training, once completed they have the choice to return to regular society or remain in the embassy's employ/move to across the wall to the other stat state and be taken as a slave buy a citizen/male employee.

My character comes from a middle class family with strong ties to they're country and their values. However despite her attempt to fit in with the clever, independent women of her family and the deep believe they have instilled in her that she should be a free, equal member of society she has dark and disturbing submissive fantasies. These present themselves sub-contiously in her testing. Her family is horrified to discover her results but their hands are bound legally. They make my character promise to behave and do everything they tell her and come home a stronger person for it. She is sent off to live with her brother in the capital. He treats on his side of the city like equals but often secretly heads over the other side of the city to use women as they do, it is something a lot of men are known to do.

From her first day rules regarding dress, behaviour, obedience, are imposed in increments slowly stripping away her individuality and independence . My character will resist and protest but her latent shameful aptitude for such things will cause her to comply over time. She will hate it but know it is her fault she is there, she will also start to want it. She will fight against not wating to let her family down but so will slow agree to willingly enter into situations from which there is no coming back.

The new man.

My characters is the wealthy widow of a powerful and dominant (no so much sexually but in everything else) property owner who passed away a couple of years ago. She has recently started seeing a new man. Her friends and family have noticed a change in here, she seems happy and invigorated and she been dressing sexier. When asked she’d been embarrassed and secretive about her private life from but now its time to invite then over to dinner and meet the new man.

Your character is a psychologist and dominant. Has been treating MC's off the rails sister for a number of months which has developed into an BDSM relationship. Though his contact with her he has learn that MC is single, lonely and loaded and has used his insider information infiltrates her life (maybe he rents one of her husbands old properties) to seduce and enslave her. taking control of he life and business.

The sister is a strong willed feisty young woman who’s involvement in feminist, environmental, social, political…you name it, activism has got her in a lot of trouble. She’s been sent to your character for help with her problems respecting authority and to avoid criminal proceedings against her. He has spanked, bound and fucked the fight out of her, taming her behaviour. Since then she has managed to hold down a job and function She now secretly worships him, their relationship only between them.

Other characters at the meal could include.
MC's friend. A married career woman working in business. Her husband works in s lower position at the same company, she treats him like a subordinate at work and at home. She is strong, powerful and independent. Her husband is an averagely intelligent ambitious business man unfortunately outclassed by his wife. He fancies all the woman around the table and is a bit sexually repressed by his wife.

MC's friend. Older used to babysit the sisters as children. Claims to work the 'service industry’ which basically mean a string of waitressing, bartending, receptionist jobs that have lead her to a very meagre existence. A flirt, self confessed cougar and borderline sex addict she has lost a few jobs and friends due to her inability to say no to sex.

The Reunion

MC was with a guy who turned out to be a dirtbag and con artist. He cheated on her with a string of women, stole her money and attempted to cheat her out of an inheritance. She got wise to him just in time and caused his plan to backfire. He left vowing to make her pay.

Fast forward two and MC comes back from a year away in another country working to a dinner party held by her sister. Her sister has a new boyfriend....it's him! She's not aware at first but it transport he has had the sister hypnotised into an obedient sex slave. Also at the table is his Hypnotist he will enslave all the women at the table after a good deal of humiliation.

Hello another scenario, or rather one I've stolen from the excellent Titcage series of stories by All these Roadworks (found here: http://www.sexstories.com/profile798162/All+These+Roadworks )

The bare bones of the story is:

My Character (18) is sent for compulsory work experience at political think-tank for the so-called Committee For Gender Equity. Funded by church groups, conservatives, and the world’s richest men, despite outward appearances the organisation exists to change community and government attitudes to women and restore women to a role solely as sextoys, housekeepers and breeders. They are rumoured to be behind the release of nude and compromising photos of prominent women and engineering the destruction of their careers and reputations.

My Characters parents either do not believe these rumours or agree with their point of view (could be both, with the mother being the former and father the latter). My chapter is forced to work in an environment of sexual obedience and female servitude reinforcing the ideas of the organisation in whatever way they deem fit. Slowly changing her via brainwashing and carrot and stick methods to adhere to their vision of society.

Don't break cover

Two variations here:

1. A reporter goes undercover to write a story exposing a rich and powerful man who has a harem of sex slaves. She infiltrates his mansion/training facility as a perspective new slave with hidden cameras/recorders etch to document his controversial and scandalous behaviour. However she quickly find she bitten off more than she can chew as her training both tests her willpower to maintain her cover and get her story and in time begins to change her into a slave.

2. A female detective goes undercover with a known sex slaver. Her mission is to approach the organisation as a perspective new slave and gather evidence. However she soon find herself unable to escape and become that which she was trying to prevent.

In both cases the male lead may or may not know her true identity from the beginning or may find out as they go along, he may even have arranged it deliberately having an interest in dominating that particular woman.
Modify message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom