Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oshmegumi

Moon
Let's roleplay
23wo7dt.png
X
o7poxu.png

A few things you should know first.

My RPC is Victoria Justice and I don't change it.
I don't have kik, aim, yahoo messenger, well I do, but sorry I don't give them out so don't ask.

I have a thing for dubcon, not really blackmail, but I love hypnosis. Incest is definitely a turn on. I like feeling trapped with no way out, secretly wanting it kind of thing. No foot stuff, toilet play, or being like "mmm yes you cum slut you're my whore". I just hate that stuff. Literacy is not a must long as I can tell what you're saying you know? I prefer liners to paragraphs as well.​

Some scenerios:

Girl and her roommate have been living together for a while and hormones have begun irritating them. Girl has a boyfriend, but her roommate decides one day to get alone with her and push her buttons until she jumps him.

Similar to the one above except bro/sis and the brother starts burning a special pheromone insense that makes her want him and she fights as hard as she can until she gives in.

Another one similar girl gains the power to sense the emotions of others, but she feels them just as strongly. When she's at a private beach with her brother she realizes what he really thinks of her, only now there's no way to escape it.

Girl finds her brother in her room naked jerking off and he decides to go for the real thing.

Brother puts a spell on his room so anyone who walks in will want to sleep with him. He decides to force his hot sister inside for the day.

Daughter has a pool party and her friend comes by with other friends. Anyways the dad uses magic to make his room spelled so whoever walks in will be sexually attracted to him and forces his hot daughter/daughters hot friend in and gets a three way?

Girl's father needs a promotion and his boss has always found his daughter hot. Knowing her family is desperate and she is in no place to say no he decides to have his way with her.

(more will come)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom