Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster girl forbidden love. (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th-Derp

I am desperate for a long term RP to be done between a Human and a Monster Girl.

Like some of my other threads...possibly most of them... I am looking to play the role of a Monster girl/Alien what have you, now normally I don't do those but I am now willing to try this plot of a Male character than just Futa.

And unlike the other thread we can cook up something else entirely. Anything that would still involve YC not quite wanting to impregnate MC even if nether of them will be any wise about it when it does happen, but when it does with YC finishing inside that there would be conflicting feelings about the situation he'll be in.

Variations of the Plot:

-Can stick with what I have set up in my other plots, YC is the younger brother of a scientist working to study the Monster girl and was allowed to introduce her to YC after some long assessments, the purpose of that being that YC is asked to see how MC will behave in a real home environment with strict instructions not to do anything to MC in anything too personal/sexual as further tests would need to be made in the mean time.

-YC could just be a student or live on his own with a small job, making it his typical life to have. That was until he was assigned to be one of the many people to see if Human and Monster can life together.

-Finally. Monster girls like MC are already existing and are well known to be a thing. YC has a sister that has one of those monsters under her care, but when she needs to go somewhere for a while, she asks YC to be the one to look after MC until she gets back. But when things her a little close to the two, can YC keep himself from messing up big time with MC?

Important rules:

-As this is for people wanting to play male characters, I ask that YC isn't the typical cool dude that super handsome or needs to be treated like the best around, just a simple kind guy who just has his urges every now and then. With the help of MC being around of course.

-I would like YC to not be too submissive, but also not too dominant. Also nothing abusive.

-Be LITERATE!!! I honest to got am starting to hate it when people contact me with little to nothing like a short "I'm interested". I will ignore those PM from now on. And also do be a paragraph RPer that can come up with at least 2 or more paragraphs. I am disappointed enough as it is starting RPs and seeing mega short replies immediately. Stop that.

-I can RP ether through PM or Threads, the choice is yours.

The Monster girl in question.
23e.png

PM me if interested.

RE: A Monster who used to Hunt (FxF Plot driven Romance)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

RE: Cheat to be thrilled (FxF Plot driven Romance)

#'khts

RE: Female ready to be loved (seeking F x F Harem)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

RE: Human on Anthro Love-Hate relationship (more Plot driven than smut)

bump.

RE: Human on Anthro Love-Hate relationship (more Plot driven than smut) FxF

bump,

bump.

bump.

bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back