Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a story (Based on plot, looking for futa! But not req)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Hi! I am looking for more RPers after my brief vacation from being on vacation (LOL.) and I am looking to get back into RPing! This time however, a very particular plot! I write often, so much in fact I started my own book. So I wanted to use the world my book is based around for the RP, which means if you do decide to join- you have a lot of learning to do! It is hands on, if you are just looking for sex then get! Haha, below is the opening of the RP I have set up.

I am hoping to pick up somebody confident in their writing and is willing to explore a world already created. Thanks for taking the time to read, and please, send me the password I've hidden in the post to make sure you read everything! Because after all, if you didn't read all there was ever to read well, uh, duhhhhh . . . you didn't read everything! Sheesh you know how much time it would have taken me to come up with something intelligent to say? Anyways, the password is banana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear _____,

With great welcoming to Clymer and Freelang, I hope only for the best and for the extreme cold that is Frail to be as much of a warm welcoming to you as compared to those of opposing offers in the warmer worlds. Although Freelang is more than happy to meet your acquaintance in public, it would be very appreciated if I was the one to welcome you and educate you on the role of what I like to consider babysitting. Although much more is required to educate you on the matter, I am not obligated to give out this information no matter how trustworthy that you are up until the point of greeting. As a Yang judged warrior, you will be required to accept this offer with a Yang seal approval.

Upon accepting this offer you will be transported immediately to the Ran room of Frail, do dress warm as average temperatures in Frail drop below zero degrees Celsius on a daily basis; and remember to bring supplies for the long month of Leaf. Although the information I have given you is sub-par and far too for acceptable conditions, I am bound to keep my word and I only hope that you can understand.

~Emblem of Freelang, Pura

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The idea of the RP I have tried multiple times to try with people on Iwaku, but it hasn't gone well. Usually the person drops off the face of the planet and we can't continue. The RP has a prequel to it as well, if you might be interested in playing before this and into the prequel then talk to me about it! ^_^ The idea of the RP is that in a world of magic and spirituality, one person who is becoming very well known in the world is currently being contained by the nation of Freelang under principles of enforced slavery, basically something given to a person as a punishment for being unable to live a civil life or are believed to be causing too much trouble.

The role that you would be playing is basically a master X Servant, though just prepare for a lot of frustration and defiance. A lot of the world has been set up so we can talk about where your character is from and their abilities and all that jazz, as well as the Yang. The world is very different than others, 48 hour days . . . the month of Leaf lasts 128 days, stuff like that.

What I would like to see from you:
-Futa!
-A person trying/forcing dominance
-Not just sex! Entertain me and I will entertain you!
-Humor!
-Ask questions! Trust me, there is a lot for you to explore in this world! I write about it pretty much everyday- matter of fact, you WILL have an impact on what I write.
-Just because you are 'YANG' (good) doesn't mean you can't do bad things.
-Post length! 3-5 paragraphs, depending on the situation I might be a little more lenient.
-Be active! I can't handle RP's that take an entire week just to get out the front door.
-Please take in consideration that I get silently frustrated with people who use writers block as an excuse! I will literally help you write if that helps to get you along- or even make suggestions.

Limits: I am pretty much an open book. I mean as long as you aren't literally cutting my character into pieces or chopping arms and legs off, then talk to me about what you like and I am pretty confident that I will like it as well.​

~~~~~Opening post of the RP - SAMPLE ~~~~~

342 AS (After sisters)
Leaf 1st (Autumn)
Clock: 12:00 (Day)

Through the window and into the depths of central Frail, Pura gazed down at the colossal civilization that otherwise would never have existed if it wasn’t for her. Although in technicality Pura had absolutely no power within the government, she still was a figure that the government mindlessly at times followed for advice and tips. It was why she lived in the capital building and was known as the Emblem Of Pura. Unlike her other sisters that ruled the two opposing nations, Terrestria and Stellar, she certainly was rather laid back. She had not much to do on a daily basis, bored out of her mind she leaned up against what was known as a picture window. Quite large for being a window, it gave the people below a view to see her- she liked the idea of it, some would say she had a rather interesting personality that never aged through the thousands of years she had lived.

Outside this window could be seen massive wooden buildings, absolutely packed to the brim of snow that was forcefully pushed into the wood and stacked on top. Obviously incredibly cold outside, it was a wonder why a person might want to live in Frail. The trillions of people that lived below the streets, swarming left, right, no particular correlation made it hard to travel the streets- it was sort of like watching ants march from Pura’s view. Luckily, the traffic was a constant and thus, the snow that dropped every day never cluttered the path of people walking. Although inside of Frail was certainly survivable, it ran a constant negative degree celsius only because of Pura. Outside of Frail was much worse, the portion that was not protected by Pura’s magic.Although these negatives might have an impact on a decision to live in Frail, many positives did exist. For one, attacking Frail has never in recorded history went well for the aggressor. Two, Frail was known to be one of the very few trading capitals of Clymer. Not only that but foreigners came to Frail on a daily basis, unlike Stellar and Terrestria. This was one of the many benefits of having the largest navy in the world, and a leading power in technology just behind Stellar too. Pura watched as the clear day of blistering winter offered a clear view of the town. Though the view was rare to see, often times a complete white out occurred on a daily basis. As days lasted 48 hours, weather changed significantly.

Unaffected by the weather, strangely enough, Pura smirked to herself before huffing out in exhale and turning back around to see her desk in the rather oval like room she stood in. The massive skyscraper like building that she was in went up like a dagger, her room being on the top floor. Surprisingly, it was actually made out of some kind of substance that looked and felt like ice. Though, not many people knew what it was. She sat down at her desk and took out what looked to be a document, something she was requested to read and look over. Though, Pura hardly ever did something like that, she was what people usually called lazy. She just handed it off to somebody else to read, nodded her head as if she was listening and played with something like a card-game or something of the sort. Almost like she just didn’t want to be where she was at the time, that or she didn’t read at all. Which was the exact thing she didn’t do, at least ninety percent of the document. Somebody was coming to Frail to replace Nono, a diplomatic relative that was suppose to be keeping Kui under control.

The most recent incident of the GreenPatch bombings and terrorist attacks that followed her plead that what had happened was for the better good of GreenPatch. Following the murder of an unknown person proven to have been planning a much more devastating plan, Kui proved that she was spoke of was true. However, something this sensitive could not go unnoticed, and thus, Kui was no longer an instructor at GreenPatch and deported to Freelang under conditional enforced slavery. Pura wondered if _____ had ever heard of this incident or not. Though Kui was now being watched by Freelang, she needed a constant sort of babysitter. Pura knew whoever was going to get the job wouldn’t be having an easy time if they wanted any sort of control; she wouldn’t say anything like that though. The complete opposite matter of fact, Pura laughed silently to herself at the thought. Reaching back down to toss the document off to the side and taking out a mirror, Pura got a brief looked at herself before going to the door at feeling a sensation of being notified that somebody had entered the Ran room just below.

Pura had blue hair, medium length that went down to her shoulders. Straight and somewhat lacking of being brushed and taken care of, Pura shrugged as she looked down at her heavy winter clothes of dark and light blue. Slight amounts of white, furry too, she wore heavy duty clothing even indoors, just as everybody else did. Looked to be about lower thirties, not a blemish to be seen on her skin. Though she was quite pale, unlike her sisters. Black gloves, blue eyes that at times, turned many shades of blue and purple as well. She was the middle of her sisters in every aspect. Even in appearance, which, she wasn’t skinny or fat or even fluffy. Her heavy clothing certainly made her seem fluffy. Putting the small little hand mirror away and standing up in an excited sort of little power walk, Pura made her way towards the spiral stairs that lead down the massive skyscraper and into the Ran room. Which was a circular empty room held up by columns, painted to be white. The entire room was painted immaculately, the images of rivers and ocean all connected from the walls and into the center of the floor and ceiling. These waters getting darker and darker towards the centers and less so, near the walls. Other than this, nothing seemed special about the room. It was simply a circular room used for incoming transmissions of transportation, and there, Pura entered to wave her hand welcomingly, unprofessionally and yelled “Sabi!” She greeted the traveler, the word Sabi was a custom of Clymer to greet somebody. It meant hello and goodbye in a friendly manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post lengths should be about 2-5 paragraphs depending on a situation, I can understand if it is below but don't be lazy! As far as kinks go, I am open to just about anything that doesn't include scat, removing limbs and all of that jazz. PM me and continue on reading below! Remember! This is heavily plot related RP! It can contain lots of sex if you like but I need a lot of plot, because that is what makes things good. :3 Also, do me a favor and perhaps sends an example or more than just one to give me a feel of how you RP? I would appreciate that! ^_^"

EDIT: Skype is not required however it is what I prefer. I am now RPing on bluemoon!

RE: Looking for a story (Based on plot, looking for futa!) (Skype preference)

Bump!

RE: Looking for a story (Based on plot, looking for futa!) (Skype preference)

Bump!

RE: Looking for a story (Based on plot, looking for futa! But not req) (Skype preference)

Bump!

RE: Looking for a story (Based on plot, looking for futa! But not req) (Skype preference)

Bump!

Bump! Also edit on the title!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom